13220 replies to this topic

#41 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

• Members
  • 14,322 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:38 PM

View PostZach6668, on Friday, August 17th, 2007, 3:05 PM, said:

See, that's not a bad idea.The reason I don't read much NL strat anymore is that you guys just post too fast for me to keep up.How much traffic would a seperate forum for mid-high stakes get, and, where would we draw the line?
dude, exactly why i dont follow it as much.If u dont follow every thread every day in the NL section, u get lost. and The thing i enjoy most about following the threads that interest me is seeing new replies from posters.but to get interested in a thread, u have to read them all to find ones that apply to you.

#42 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

• Members
  • 14,322 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:43 PM

View Posttrystero, on Friday, August 17th, 2007, 3:38 PM, said:

We don't have enough players who play high to justify this. Acid Knight, Cobalt and who else?
Hoosier, naismith, me (if its 2-5NL) pokerplayer24, jordan, drawingdead, plenty morei think mid - high. meaning 1-2 NL - 20-40NL. not sure if anyone plays higher than that here.maybe even 2-4NL and up.

#43 NoBBiR

NoBBiR

F34l2 Durrrr

• Members
  • 3,522 posts
  • Interests:Poker.
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Lemon Tennis Hold Me Tightly.

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

View PostNaismith, on Friday, August 17th, 2007, 12:15 PM, said:

Yes, it was. He lost a 45-man, 5 dollar SnG. No lie.

View PostNaismith, on Friday, August 17th, 2007, 12:54 PM, said:

He was a bit on the drunk side. He was doing so well, too. He's always had bankroll management problems, but was finally doing well playing 20 dollar heads up SnGs (HORSE, stud hi/lo, razz). He wanted to play while drunk, I said no. Finally I relented that he could play a 5 dollar SnG. Net loss: -1105 dollars.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLI admit I've done some damage to my laptop in the past, but it was generally, mostly, most likely, non poker related.Does your friend have a friend that his mom hates? He could always blame it on them :club:. But in retrospect, I think the best excuse is that someone bad beated his kings. Then, right when his mom gives him that "Wtf" look, he uppercuts her and goes to get another beer.
"How do they put the ****ing queen in the window?"

Darvin Moon, I hope you die in a grease fire.

#44 Naismith

Naismith

Perry Friedman: I was planning on reloaded through Naismith

• Members
  • 4,556 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit Crazy Pineapple

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

View PostNoBBiR, on Friday, August 17th, 2007, 4:18 PM, said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLI admit I've done some damage to my laptop in the past, but it was generally, mostly, most likely, non poker related.Does your friend have a friend that his mom hates? He could always blame it on them :club:. But in retrospect, I think the best excuse is that someone bad beated his kings. Then, right when his mom gives him that "Wtf" look, he uppercuts her and goes to get another beer.
Haha.I should point out that my friend had to move to Florida because of gambling problems and his mother doesn't think he gambles anymore. :D
Peace,
Jay

#45 mtdesmoines

mtdesmoines

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,980 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:24 PM

View PostNo_Neck, on Friday, August 17th, 2007, 12:08 PM, said:

7 bowls later and I am the champ or chump not sure.
:club: (Heard in a hushed whisper in the hall: "How many bowls did that new idiot eat, anyway?")
Somewhere Jimmy Carter is smiling because he knows that he is no longer the worst President of the modern era

#46 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:22 AM

I lost an 8 buyin pot at 25NL guy is a huge donkey, I have QQ I raise, he reraises to $5 I call.Flop QT9 two heartshe leads I raise he min reraise, I push for another $60ish dollars. He calls with KKTurn JRiver 7commence lifetiltblew off another 2 buyins of tilt and called it a night.

#47 mtdesmoines

mtdesmoines

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,980 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:58 AM

View PostNo_Neck, on Monday, August 20th, 2007, 5:22 AM, said:

I lost an 8 buyin pot at 25NL guy is a huge donkey, I have QQ I raise, he reraises to $5 I call.Flop QT9 two heartshe leads I raise he min reraise, I push for another $60ish dollars. He calls with KKTurn JRiver 7commence lifetiltblew off another 2 buyins of tilt and called it a night.
Ouch. Been there, done that.
Somewhere Jimmy Carter is smiling because he knows that he is no longer the worst President of the modern era

#48 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:17 AM

View Postmtdesmoines, on Monday, August 20th, 2007, 10:58 AM, said:

Ouch. Been there, done that.
it is funny, I dunno why but hand tilted me more than anything ever... I was on super monkey tilt for the first time in my life. I think it has to do with the fact that a few weeks ago I laid off the herbage. Now I tilt like a pinball machine in the pacific rim.

#49 tskillz187

tskillz187

Great Tiger, you're next!

• Members
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:44 AM

I just saw this thread now. I'm pro a low content thread. I don't really get behind the threads here, I read and respond to the ones I want. I do have no life though, so I can see others missing stuff they'd like to respond to.
Naismith (2:56:11 PM): fuckerflakeoutonmystakingnowmakingmillions

#50 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:04 AM

View Posttskillz187, on Monday, August 20th, 2007, 12:44 PM, said:

I just saw this thread now. I'm pro a low content thread. I don't really get behind the threads here, I read and respond to the ones I want. I do have no life though, so I can see others missing stuff they'd like to respond to.
This is the NL forum cheese thread... anyone have any fun SFW links yet.... O yeah Fark if you don't know about it your welcome.

#51 tskillz187

tskillz187

• Members
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:01 AM

I just added my first ever avatar. I guess I was deciding for the past 2.5 years whether or not I felt comfortable with any of you knowing anything I liked. I also changed my sig.I'm aware that you would just see these updates if you scroll back over anything I have ever responded to, but I decided it was worthy of a post.

#52 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:18 AM

View Posttskillz187, on Monday, August 20th, 2007, 3:01 PM, said:

I just added my first ever avatar. I guess I was deciding for the past 2.5 years whether or not I felt comfortable with any of you knowing anything I liked. I also changed my sig.I'm aware that you would just see these updates if you scroll back over anything I have ever responded to, but I decided it was worthy of a post.
love the sig and the Avatar is that Mcnabb? my grandfather taught at Syracuse.

#53 tskillz187

tskillz187

• Members
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:23 AM

View PostNo_Neck, on Monday, August 20th, 2007, 12:18 PM, said:

the Avatar is that Mcnabb?
You're dead to me. Do you see that bicep?!?! Does that look like chunky McNabb?! It's Brian Dawkins, best (formerly I suppose) free safety in the league.Please no one comment with me about Bob Sanders, Troy Polamalu, and Ed Reed. Pretty Pretty please no one even mention another safety in the same breath of these four. I'm looking at you Sean Taylor and Roy Williams.

#54 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:25 AM

View Posttskillz187, on Monday, August 20th, 2007, 3:23 PM, said:

You're dead to me. Do you see that bicep?!?! Does that look like chunky McNabb?! It's Brian Dawkins, best (formerly I suppose) free safety in the league.Please no one comment with me about Bob Sanders, Troy Polamalu, and Ed Reed. Pretty Pretty please no one even mention another safety in the same breath of these four. I'm looking at you Sean Taylor and Roy Williams.
sorry bro my work screen is made by compac I can't see shit.

#55 mtdesmoines

mtdesmoines

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,980 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 12:07 PM

View Posttskillz187, on Monday, August 20th, 2007, 11:23 AM, said:

You're dead to me. Do you see that bicep?!?! Does that look like chunky McNabb?! It's Brian Dawkins, best (formerly I suppose) free safety in the league.Please no one comment with me about Bob Sanders, Troy Polamalu,
Those guys are pretty good, though ...

#56 tskillz187

tskillz187

• Members
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:02 PM

View Postmtdesmoines, on Monday, August 20th, 2007, 1:07 PM, said:

Those guys are pretty good, though ...
Yeah I love them too, but they don't play for my favorite team!

#57 Naismith

Naismith

Perry Friedman: I was planning on reloaded through Naismith

• Members
  • 4,556 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit Crazy Pineapple

Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

God, I love the Eagles.I love the Eagles because they rolled over for my Tampa Bay Bucs en route to our Super Bowl victory.I also love that we closed down their old stadium and opened their new stadium with big Buc wins.Also, I hate the Eagles.
Peace,
Jay

#58 tskillz187

tskillz187

• Members
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:57 PM

I'll name everything good about the Bucs.Dungy, Lynch, Sapp, Rice, Brooks, Barber.Colt, Bronco, Fat/Old, ?, Old, 2nd best twin.I'd make fun of more Bucs but I can't think of them. Have fun with Garcia, hes looked great this preseason. No worries though, you've got battle tested Gradkowski and Simms if Garcia doesn't pan out.Cadillac should be sweet for the first 5 carries of the first 5 games of the year, then he'll stub his toe. He's like a slower, more injury prone, less evasive Warrick Dunn.

#59 aucu

aucu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,986 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Mixed Games

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:47 PM

View PostAcid_Knight, on Friday, August 17th, 2007, 7:52 AM, said:

I was reading this on 2+2 and I about lost it at the stupidity of it all. Go to town.http://forumserver.t...t...0&fpart=all
tyvm
aucu on Stars and FCP
MJ at B&Ms

#60 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:41 AM

hows everyone doing today? I didn't play ANY online poker last night :club:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users