Aa Vs ? Deepstacked In A Satellite

Hero is playing TAG/Smash. I've been 3-betting from position, three times so far I continuation bet and took it down on the flop, and once I got raised (but flopped the nut flush, so I got it all in and won).A few hands ago there were 5-limpers to me in the BB and I open-pushed for 3000 in the BB w/ JJ and got called by A-8 who thought I was being too aggressive, won that too. That's my only showdown.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP2 (t1955)CO (t1465)Button (t2700)SB (t6335)BB (t1900)Hero (t4250)UTG+1 (t2070)MP1 (t3100)Preflop: Hero is UTG with ac.gif, ad.gif. Hero raises to t200, 5 folds, SB calls t175, BB calls t150.Flop: (t600) 4h.gif, 7h.gif, 2d.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB bets t250, Hero raises to t700, SB calls t700, BB folds.Turn: (t2250) td.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets t1000, SB raises to t2000 ... hero ?Do we like this line? Villain overcalls the flop, so I put him on the nut draw or a set. How do we proceed when raised?