for people who do not like too much heat add some cream cheese to the meat mixture
24 round dumpling wrappers
3/4 pound ground chicken
1 red onion, diced
4 tablespoons hot sauce
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup Maytag blue cheese, crumbled
1 cup sour cream
Small bunch of chives, chopped
- Mix the chicken, onions, hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste together in a bowl. Place approximately 1 teaspoon of the filling onto 1 dumpling wrapper, covering the remaining wrappers with a damp cloth. Wet both side of the wrapper and press together, forming a semi-circle. Fold the edges of the wrapper together, creating a scallop effect to seal in the filling. Set on a sheet pan and cover with a damp cloth. Repeat until all the filling is gone.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add 6-8 potstickers at a time to the pan and cook for 2 minutes until the bottoms are crispy and golden. Gently add 1/3 cup chicken broth to the pan, cover and steam on low heat for 2 more minutes until the meat is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix the blue cheese, sour cream, chives, salt and pepper together. Refrigerate until ready to serve. The dipping sauce can be made a day in advance.
- After the first batch of potstickers is finished, place them in the oven to keep them warm. Repeat with remaining potstickers until all are cooked. Serve with blue cheese dipping sauce.
- No she is not F****** dead yet