Quick, I Need A Chemist!

So after getting home from work about 20 minutes ago I did what any other normal self respecting adult would do. I had a nice big bowl of French Toast Crunch. As I'm sitting at the table eating my delicious cereal, I started to read the box. After playing the word scramble game and finding my way out of the maze, I began to wonder while looking at the picture of Wendell. Weren't there more members of the "Toast Crunch Gang"?So after all that fun, I had to get to the serious stuff. That's right, I'm talking about the Nutritional Information side of the box. Once I realized how many grams of sugar I had just ingested, I decided I should find out the ingredients that make up this delectable treat. This is where my problem begins. Upon reading the first few ingredients, my eyes immediately became attached to one of them. It read, "Canola/and or rice brain oil" Now I really need some help from someone who knows their science. What the hell is brain oil, and why is it in my cereal?

its from rice (obviously), it is a good oil that contains essential fatty acids and actually lowers LDL (cholesterol). Its healthy and does'nt come from the brain. bon apetit
What a ridiculous pack of lies.Rice brain oil is put in lots of childrens cereals, to make them smart. It's taken from the brains of dead people (and sometimes dead monkeys, in your cheaper cereals), and it's not made from rice at all.
What a ridiculous pack of lies.Rice brain oil is put in lots of childrens cereals, to make them smart. It's taken from the brains of dead people (and sometimes dead monkeys, in your cheaper cereals), and it's not made from rice at all.
you win again, you always do
I'm confused too...I just bought a box of alphabets, but there are only "o"s.... where the hell are all the other letters???? WTF!?
It must be the limited edition Arnold Horschack box.