I just wanted to say that I have, on the whole, been enjoying the environment of the general poker forum a lot more lately.Many of us have complained in the past when it seemed general was overwhelmed by flame wars, trolling, etc. I think it has been much more pleasant to be here recently. I'm not sure whether most of the main offenders departed on their own or if it was from banning/increased moderator activity, but something sure seems to be working better. Thanks All !

Sorry, I will try harder to disappoint you next time.

I just wanted to say that I have, on the whole, been enjoying the environment of the general poker forum a lot more lately.Many of us have complained in the past when it seemed general was overwhelmed by flame wars, trolling, etc. I think it has been much more pleasant to be here recently. I'm not sure whether most of the main offenders departed on their own or if it was from banning/increased moderator activity, but something sure seems to be working better. Thanks All !
Yeah it has been a more relaxed feel, i think it is because we were all able to release steam in the golf threads and it created an us (FCP) vs them (hendon) mentality. Nothing like finding a common enemy.
I agree......although I do love reading a good flame war every now and then.
Cue Clay Aiken?
So the word "flame" gets brought up and now we need Clay? :club:

I too feel the warmth and love in the GPF. I have abandoned my trolling ways to be apart of the True FCP Communtity. I heart each and everyone of you. In a Clak Aiken way not a navybuttons way. (or is it the same, I'm confused now) :club:

I agree, much less hostile lately. Much more friendly.
dude, seriously, i have read almost all of your posts, and you never have anything to contribute to this poker community. seriously, either stop making such dumb post of get off this forum. we really dont need people like you. all you do is drag down this forum. end rant, now GTFOsw obv. but yeah, general has been a lot better recently

I've definitely noticed a much greater sense of "community" lately, be it stakes, rail threads, fcp'ers deep in big live tourneys, etc, etc.I like it. It's the reason I believe this place was founded those 3-4 years ago...If only the founder was a more active part...

dude, seriously, i have read almost all of your posts, and you never have anything to contribute to this poker community. seriously, either stop making such dumb post of get off this forum. we really dont need people like you. all you do is drag down this forum. end rant, now GTFOsw obv. but yeah, general has been a lot better recently
I got hard reading this. I was hoping for an e-nemesis I could stalk for a while. Damn you for raising my hopes like that.
I got hard reading this. I was hoping for an e-nemesis I could stalk for a while. Damn you for raising my hopes like that.
I'm your huckleberry.Or is that Huck Seed... I can never tell.

This is exactly the result that we've been trying to achieve.I think by trying to keep flames and wars from starting in the first place it keeps others from thinking that they are okay and part of the culture of the forum.Kinda like what they tried to do in New York where you can keep the murder rate down by arresting Jay Walkers in Times Square

Yeah, I've actually been enjoying General lately, and I've been actively ignoring its existence for the last year or better. Nice job you GP'ers you.

You can stuff your sorrys in a sack mister.
Easy Costanza. Who says that? Really !!
Kinda like what they tried to do in New York where you can keep the murder rate down by arresting Jay Walkers in Times Square
Just thought I would point out that that was a REPUBLICAN administration that achieved this in New York.
lol I was reading this and i looked back to see what he wrote....i'm glad i saw the SW cause i was like all "oh no you didn't, not my boy suited aces!"
lol I was reading this and i looked back to see what he wrote....i'm glad i saw the SW cause i was like all "oh no you didn't, not my boy suited aces!"
psh, you suck too.no sw.JUUUUUUUST KEEEEEEEEEDING
Thanks bro. You need anything, anything, let me know.