#21 Zach6668

Zach6668

FCHL Champion.

• Moderators
  • 48,133 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:25 PM

View Postkkot, on Monday, April 30th, 2007, 11:18 PM, said:

What are you using to get money around?
Click2Pay.Not sure how that will turn out though.
QUOTE (serge @ Tuesday, May 12th, 2009, 7:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LETS GO PITTSBURGH
QUOTE (Acid_Knight @ Monday, March 10th, 2008, 4:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zach is right about pretty much everything.

#22 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,267 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:31 PM

my goal is to find a way to get the deposit bonuses on the crypto sites. oh, and i guess sign up to Playboy Poker. Maybe sign up to PokerVegas247 and UltimateBet through PSO as well.otherwise, just play as much cryptos as possible, finish my Party and Stars bonuses, get in hands at Pacific and WPX, and drink a lot of beer.mostly though, i want to get in the max possible hands at 5x bonuses at Crypto, by getting in my deposits. no clue how so far.
Long signatures are really annoying.

#23 Zach6668

Zach6668

FCHL Champion.

• Moderators
  • 48,133 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:36 PM

View Postmrdannyg, on Monday, April 30th, 2007, 11:31 PM, said:

no clue how so far.
fyi, click2pay is looking like a decent option. Seems similar to Neteller.I think I may get screwed though, as I had to sign up for the account using my gf's name, since they wouldn't accept my credit card, and all of the sites say the name on the c2p account must match the poker account. I've made my deposit to Betsafe, and withdrawn money already though (although I've yet to receive it into my c2p account), so hopefully it's something they don't look to close for.As far as I know, there are no fees either, btw, aside from having to convert back and forth from USD to CAD.
LETS GO PITTSBURGH

#24 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,267 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:45 PM

View PostZach6668, on Monday, April 30th, 2007, 10:36 PM, said:

fyi, click2pay is looking like a decent option. Seems similar to Neteller.I think I may get screwed though, as I had to sign up for the account using my gf's name, since they wouldn't accept my credit card, and all of the sites say the name on the c2p account must match the poker account. I've made my deposit to Betsafe, and withdrawn money already though (although I've yet to receive it into my c2p account), so hopefully it's something they don't look to close for.As far as I know, there are no fees either, btw, aside from having to convert back and forth from USD to CAD.
sounds good - i'll definitely be hitting you up for more info.seems like a valid option so far is to just get an american dollar credit card, since some sites seem to allow you to withdraw back onto a credit card. i'd just deposit whatever i need to monthly, and so long as i don't take any huge losses, withdraw back onto it, and avoid paying the ridiculous exchange rates credit card companies charge, by never having a positive balance. this would allow me to keep the sites balanced as well.whenever i needed some cash, i'd just withdraw by cheque or so and bite the bullet, but it'd be no more than a couple bucks every month or two.

#25 YBravo

YBravo

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 754 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Chinese Poker

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:42 PM

April Results:Final table 3 90-man DS SnG'sAccomplished :D Final table 2 MTT's, including one in the 26k guarantee on Full TiltFinal tabled a $5.50 and took 8th for like $30. :club: Final tabled the $10+1 Midnight Madness and took 3rd for about $950 on April 29th no less. :D More or less stopped playing the 26k guarantee, and didn't final table it. :D I'm still calling this one accomplished, though.Play 30 $10+1 9 man SnG's and come out at least $90 aheadStopped playing SnG's and focused on MTT's. I think I'm an MTT player, mostly because I don't like playing more than 2 tables at once, and I realized if I wanted to make a lot of money on 9-man SnG's I would have to play at least 4 at once. I think I ended down for the month in like 10 9-man's. May Goals:Final table 4 MTT's 1 down, FT'd a $10+1 tourney, took 5th for $217. Played well, though.Win 1 MTTFinal table 3 90-mansWin 1 90-manGo to Atlantic City at least once.

"Honesty is the greatest hustle." -- Chip Reese

:D

#26 meservery

meservery

I've climbed the stairway to maturity!

• Members
  • 1,539 posts
  • Interests:Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, etc.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:53 AM

All of my poker playing goals have been unrealistic. My new goal is to reach 1K in forum posts. I need to average 11.5 posts/day. I plan to bump many threads, +1 the soon to be locked ones, and start many a flame war.Non poker related goals are to find a pea coat, punch someone in the face, and run someone off the road for driving to slow in the left hand lane.

#27 mikeysong

mikeysong

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:30 AM

View Postmeservery, on Tuesday, May 1st, 2007, 7:53 AM, said:

All of my poker playing goals have been unrealistic. My new goal is to reach 1K in forum posts. I need to average 11.5 posts/day. I plan to bump many threads, +1 the soon to be locked ones, and start many a flame war.Non poker related goals are to find a pea coat, punch someone in the face, and run someone off the road for driving to slow in the left hand lane.
LOL------------------------------------------------------------------------------i just want to make 20k+ this month and play/win the 1st event on june 1st.

#28 meservery

meservery

I've climbed the stairway to maturity!

• Members
  • 1,539 posts
  • Interests:Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, etc.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:32 AM

View Postmikeysong, on Tuesday, May 1st, 2007, 11:30 AM, said:

i just want to make 20k+ this month and play/win the 1st event on june 1st.
I'm jealous and I hate you... but Good Luck, TID!

#29 aucu

aucu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,986 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Mixed Games

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:14 AM

Last day of April the heater continued, turned $200 into $850 in just over an hour at 1-2NL :club:
aucu on Stars and FCP
MJ at B&Ms

#30 fatman

fatman

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:54 AM

April Goals: Didn't have any. I won a $5 tournament on FTP and cashed for about $600 or so. Started playing $50 NL and have my br up over $1000. May Goals: - Get in at least 5000 hands playing mostly 50NL with a couple of shots at 100 NL- Play in at least 3 or 4 $24+2 tournaments on FTP by getting in through satellites- Have my br up over $2000 by the first of June
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

#31 Snamuh

Snamuh

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:12 PM

April ResultsPosted Image-Get back to playing poker regularly (spring break and some discouragement ended March early). Play 10k hands.Half check. Didn't play as much until the second week or so and finished with 8,627 hands.-Avoid paying off with weak hands.Check. I felt I improved this aspect of my game a lot more.-Build BR to $2000 playing 50 NLHE. Failed. I made about $395 (peaked at almost $500 before turning the nuts and getting it all-in, and then the river filled him up to start a slight downswing). Bankroll finished at $1393.May Goals-Continue playing poker regularly after I go home for summer break.-Play 15k hands of 50 and 100 NL-Build BR to $2000-Post more hands in the NL strategy section.
Snamuh raises to $76.75, and is all in
BigKamp: yyou lose
BigKamp has 15 seconds left to act
BigKamp calls $24.50, and is all in
Seat 1: BigKamp (small blind) mucked [Ad Ac] - a full house, Aces full of Kings
Seat 2: Snamuh (big blind) showed [Kd Kh] and won ($102.50) with four of a kind, Kings
Snamuh: you lose

#32 crotig

crotig

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:24 PM

April GoalsDidn't get anywhere near the number of hands I wanted. Ended up break even for the month. Again!.May GoalsPlay as many hands as possible. Make some money. LOL.

#33 Moneyball16

Moneyball16

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,747 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Baseball, Movies
  • Favorite Poker Game:2-7TD or Holdem

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:26 PM

May goals-to finally get pokertracker and to learn to fully comprehend how to use it optimally-make 1500

#34 kkot

kkot

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:49 PM

View Postmrdannyg, on Monday, April 30th, 2007, 10:31 PM, said:

oh, and i guess sign up to Playboy Poker.
If you haven't signed up for this yet, the link in my sig, Pokersavvy.com, is for a site similar to PSO that offers $60 in benefits on top of the $100 bonus at Playboy.Just a heads up!
wutwut00 on Stars

#35 lostless

lostless

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:13 PM

Never posted one of these.Recover from a rough month. I must have been one of Lee's chosen few because when he quit I went set over set at least once each session I have played this month. Considering how badly I have run the damage wasn't that bad.Now that school is done I would like to concentrate on poker a bit more.Bankroll today: $2600End of the month I would like this to be over $3.5K playing mostly SH 100 NL.I would also like to begin playing live more as I am moving to an oil boom town that is rumored to have a juicy scene.

#36 Zach6668

Zach6668

FCHL Champion.

• Moderators
  • 48,133 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:47 PM

View Postmrdannyg, on Monday, April 30th, 2007, 11:31 PM, said:

my goal is to find a way to get the deposit bonuses on the crypto sites. oh, and i guess sign up to Playboy Poker.
FYI, I was just doing some searching for RB for the Cryptos, and there's no RB on Playboy.
LETS GO PITTSBURGH

#37 bdc30

bdc30

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,407 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:43 AM

Revised May Goal - Play ONLY tournaments this month. Would like to play somewhere between 30-50 sng's (180 man mostly). Mix in the occasional small-midsized mtt <$20. Make 5 final tables, and one win. Starting roll for the month ~1000. End month goal $1500.Made a ft last night in the 8.80 omaha/8, but came 5th.Oh - and can someone tell me what I need to do to have pokertracker import tourney summaries from Stars? Can it be done automatically?

#38 SCS

SCS

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:57 AM

Step 1) Get new laptop so I can start playing online again.Step 2) Create accounts.Step 3) Profit

#39 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,267 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:09 AM

View PostZach6668, on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2007, 12:47 AM, said:

FYI, I was just doing some searching for RB for the Cryptos, and there's no RB on Playboy.
weird, i thought i saw it somewhere. oh well, maybe i'll use kkot's thing then.how's click2pay coming?

#40 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:38 AM

Cash out curse got the best of me on Fulltilt hopefully this won't last long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users