Your Worst Bubble Experience...

I just bubbled the $22 Deep Stack 6-max on Stars in 46th place with 42 paid after playing for over 5 hours and I feel baaaad. I feel like ssss*******ttt. I basically pushed a similar stack as a re-steal with air but he had something - only Ace-Queen suited but against King-rag it held. They even flopped me a flush draw to make me think I had a chance of sucking out :club: It feels soo depressing, hopefully it'll cheer me and others up to read other peoples' horrible stories.

11 left in a $1,200 satelite at foxwoods 7 get 10k seats at the WPT event, donk goes all in from MP, old donk calls on button, me BB with QQ call both all ins.... Q6 vs A 9 vs QQBoard Obv. 2345 XI giggled

11 left in a $1,200 satelite at foxwoods 7 get 10k seats at the WPT event, donk goes all in from MP, old donk calls on button, me BB with QQ call both all ins.... Q6 vs A 9 vs QQBoard Obv. 2345 XI giggled
Sorry but you deserve to bust for making that call.

FT of a 137 person sattellite to the PCA in Aruba! Only the winner gets a seat, I went out in 8th when I pushed a shortstack with A 10 and lost to 88. Not really the bubble, second would have been worse, but still I'm only 19, so that would have been a dream come true. Arghhh sooo close.

i played out of my BR to sat in to the FTP 400k a few weeks ago. play real well and get to the buble with like 1.5 or of the average stack. Guy raises in LP 3x BB, SB makes the call for his entire stack, i overcall with K10ss. flop is q10x with two spades. flop goes check check. turn is 3of spades. i bet, he raises, i push. he calls with 33 and river pairs is another Q, i am crippled to an M of about 5. I fold the next hand, then same dude raises in MP to 3x BB, i push with QQ. Flop is TJK...river another Q and I finish 1 spot out of the money which would have like doubled my BR. Not to mention if I win the first hand I have a top 5 stack entering the $$$...arghoh and a long time ago on pokerroom.com, 10$ tourney, 20 places paid, 21 left. I got all in with aa on akx flop vs TT. Turn 10 river 10 GG me.

My worst was several hours into an Omaha 8 tourney. I had something like AA24 and got it all in vs. KKK3. Needless to say he hit his K and no low got there.Another bad one was for a qualifier for the first Grand Tournament on the Ongame network (I was playing on Hollywood Poker). One player got the $1000 seat in a like a thousand man freeroll. 3 handed w/ blinds high I got it all in w/ AK on A-high board vs. a naked flush draw. He hit.Those two hurt me the worst.

I'd probably have to go with this one. This was back in 2005 when I first started playing poker. I wanted to play in the WCOOP Main Event and the 1k buyin was huuuuge. The night before the ME I decided to play this satellite and told myself I would get a seat! 4 hours later I'm at the final table and JJ runs into KK on a low uncoordinated board. It was brutal to me at the time. :club: I'm Pryme72wcoopsatelliteresultsru8.jpg

My worst was several hours into an Omaha 8 tourney. I had something like AA24 and got it all in vs. KKK3. Needless to say he hit his K and no low got there.
KKK3 needs a Krablar-related nickname
My worst was several hours into an Omaha 8 tourney. I had something like AA24 and got it all in vs. KKK3. Needless to say he hit his K and no low got there.Another bad one was for a qualifier for the first Grand Tournament on the Ongame network (I was playing on Hollywood Poker). One player got the $1000 seat in a like a thousand man freeroll. 3 handed w/ blinds high I got it all in w/ AK on A-high board vs. a naked flush draw. He hit.Those two hurt me the worst.
Serves you for trying to push out the SUPER KRABLER the pure nuts in Omaha Hi/Lo.
KKK3 needs a Krablar-related nickname
Serves you for trying to push out the SUPER KRABLER the pure nuts in Omaha Hi/Lo.
Looks like we got one! :club:

I like King Krablar..Just 2 hours ago I busted out in 12th of a $50 tropical freeroll, instead of winning $1+ for 9th or better I won $.42, woe is me.

King Krablar is Krablar suited.anyway,$50 mtt, paid 50 places. 51 people left, I've got a good stack. Bigger stack moves all in, and I have aces. AA<44 as he hits a straight.Lost heads up in a mtt for a ME seat last year... I got a little to cute with Krablar.

last year WSOP main event qualifier. 539 players, top 20 spots recieved a seat. I finished 21st. I nearly cried and have yet to play another sat for the MEwell i actually played a free qualifier a few weeks ago on FTP. Top two spots got a seat and i finished 5. It didnt hurt as much though

AP 11k gtd...Down to 10 players, Big money starts when we get down to FT, I am average stack....Chip leader in the SB makes the call..I have aces in the BB.. Make it 4x..SB calls..Flop 89J rainbow.. he checks, I bet, he calls,Turn is an A, he bets, I push, insta call..He flopped a straight..River blank, me out

Defiantly have to be the WPT in Tunica. Played in the ME for 2 days straight only to run into a coin flip with DN, he wins, bust me and goes on to get second place. I am left with nada and 20 hours of my life missing.

Defiantly have to be the WPT in Tunica. Played in the ME for 2 days straight only to run into a coin flip with DN, he wins, bust me and goes on to get second place. I am left with nada and 20 hours of my life missing.
Well, as long as DN gives you your cut, I think you have something to show for it...
11 left in a $1,200 satelite at foxwoods 7 get 10k seats at the WPT event, donk goes all in from MP, old donk calls on button, me BB with QQ call both all ins.... Q6 vs A 9 vs QQI giggled
Clear fold in that spot with Q/Q, barring details you didn't elaborate on.

As bad as foxwood played that, I played one worse.local tournament for ME seat, 5 mini tournaments where top 2 go to final table for seat4 players left, I am in solid 2nd chips, bbplayer utg goes all in for BBx1.5next player folds...he has M of 1.5button goeas all in, chip leaderI look down at QQ, and callUTG has K5Button has AKboard KxxxxThat was a bad call.And I wasn't even drunk