Jump to content


Requesting Hand History


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MagicElve

MagicElve

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:16 PM

I receive e-mails form FCP, yet when I request my hand history via e-mail it doesn't come. I've checked in deleated, junk mail & of course my inbox. Nothing. I've tried on several different occasions, different days, it didn't work. Any thoughts? Please let me know.

#2 DrGrissom

DrGrissom

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 April 2007 - 12:11 AM

I guess that they have some problems with the auto-genereated e-mails because when I have played som sng:s it sais that I will get an tournament summary by e-mail but i never comes. Perhaps they have not implemented this into the software yet? There are actually many things I would likte to see changed before all this works, but thats another story. Although the HH is one of the things I really would appreciate, but I would prefer if you didn't need to get an e-mail to see this. Maybe just an HH-window where I can type in the hand nr of the hand I am interested in or something like that.
Serious poker is no more about gambling than rock climbing is about taking risks. - Alfred Alvarez

#3 icemanrulz

icemanrulz

    Poker Forum Regular

  • Members
  • 157 posts
  • Location:Michigan
  • Favorite Poker Game:nl holdem

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:34 PM

View PostDrGrissom, on Saturday, April 28th, 2007, 12:11 AM, said:

I guess that they have some problems with the auto-genereated e-mails because when I have played some sng:s it says that I will get an tournament summary by e-mail but it never comes. Perhaps they have not implemented this into the software yet? There are actually many things I would like to see changed before all this works, but thats another story. Although the HH is one of the things I really would appreciate, but I would prefer if you didn't need to get an e-mail to see this. Maybe just an HH-window where I can type in the hand nr of the hand I am interested in or something like that.
Funny thing is at least one other site on this network sends out summarys for all tourneys.FYP
A) A customized Fullcontactpoker.com Hockey Jersey (with the new FCP logo) with your FCP username on the back and personally autographed by Daniel Negreanu. Or 5000 points

#4 MagicElve

MagicElve

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:58 PM

View PostMagicElve, on Friday, April 27th, 2007, 6:16 PM, said:

I receive e-mails form FCP, yet when I request my hand history via e-mail it doesn't come. I've checked in deleated, junk mail & of course my inbox. Nothing. I've tried on several different occasions, different days, it didn't work. Any thoughts? Please let me know.
Thanks. I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or what. Another question. Do you know how to see someones hand. I was involved in a hand & I called the guys bet on the river. I won, it showed my hand but I didn't see his. I payed to see those cards & I wanted to see them. How do I see them?

#5 DrGrissom

DrGrissom

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:48 PM

View PostMagicElve, on Sunday, April 29th, 2007, 4:58 AM, said:

Thanks. I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or what. Another question. Do you know how to see someones hand. I was involved in a hand & I called the guys bet on the river. I won, it showed my hand but I didn't see his. I payed to see those cards & I wanted to see them. How do I see them?
I'm not sure that the site has such a feature...About the tournament summarys I just assumed that the network was the one with problems. But maybe it is just FCP?
Serious poker is no more about gambling than rock climbing is about taking risks. - Alfred Alvarez




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users