What's The Most Time You've Had Aces Cracked In A Row?

Almost the exact same thing happened to me just yesterday AA<AQ on KJA flop 10 turn ...but not seven times in a row.
Donk micro games with J-9 off making 2 pair or straights...Or I just play AA badly :club:
I'm up to 5. :club:
Don't keep track of these sort of stats: it's unhealthy for your poker mentality.
Normally I wouldn't but they have all been today.
lol i feel you. aa<kk on fcp aipf for sixty dollar pot, then aa<kj on a k82 flop for a 45 dollar pot. instead of robusto i am busto on fcp. thanks aces.

Up until this week I had a very good record with them, however I have lost the last five times with them. Needless to say i hope this trend does not continue!

My worst was three times back to back to back... Same person cracked them. Twice with river straights and once with a turned flush. It was on a limit table so it wasn't as costly... But then again, if it was a NL game I probably would have bet the person off their draws.

I heart aces.starting_hand times_dealt win_pct amt_won avg_per_handAA 39 97.4359 1775.15 45.5167This is in 12,000 hands I've logged since I got poker tracker. Of course, by law of averages, I should've gotten aces 54 times by now, so maybe I'm getting screwed...Oh and I busted some dude on the bubble of $100 buy in tourney the other night when my AQ>AA aipf :club: And yes, I'll post in a week when variance comes back to kick me in the face.

To contrast, last night i went broke running Kings thru Aces.It's amazing how often this seems to happen (Mark told me it's about once every 22 times you have Kings) but whenever it does it seems like all the money goes in anyway whether you like it or not, as if there is no controlling it. I normally can get away from this hand but not last night the way it went down.If you are just an observer of a hnad like this it seems obvious, but if you are in the hand....it just seems impossible to get away.My hand.....raise, re raise, re raise, etc. pre flop. flop x-x-K. WOOT! All the rest goes in and he calls what he has left. river ACE obv. Set over set. G-bye $800.My sickest beat in 2 months. Weeeeeeeeee LOL :club:

3 times, but the worst was AA vs. AA the board filled up with hearts and my two black aces were fukd. Of course we both managed to get all in pre-flop. ouch.

Today I had AA Three times and KK twice in about six minutes. (Playing six tables) I won once with KK on an A high flop...
make that 6 times now.. this time my raise gets called by 10 7 offsuit and he flops 8 9 J. I kept the pot small but still infuriating.

Just cracked me some just now. 55 definatly greater than AA :club:"Oh, oobee dooI wanna be like youI wanna walk like youTalk like you, too"