• Los Angeles Kings
    • Minnesota Wild
    • Nashville Predators
    • Phoenix Coyotes
    • St. Louis Blues
    • Washington Capitals
    • Anaheim Ducks
    • Not listed here - my team was up above

This was inspired by Silver's comments, in how he felt that the forum was "Leaf-dominated." This is an attempt to see what percentage of the board considers each team "theirs." This is in no way a competition, so no pulling your buddies from outside the board to run up the tally for your team. This is meant to be for the regular posters that frequent this board, only.And yes - you can only pick one team. I set this up so that there were 2 poll questions, since you can only have 20 choices per poll. If your team isn't in the first 19 picks, it'll be in the last 11. Make sure you tally in both polls, so that the numbers match up. If you picked a team in one of the brackets, there will be a choice in the other bracket labeled "Not Listed Here."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing about this is I really DON'T cheer for just one team. In fact, my allegiances swing around, because I root for guys I'm friends with to do well, and by extension, their teams to do well. Therefore, I couldn't honestly say I back one team....

Fair enough, Gruven. You and DN were the 2 that had me curious on how you'd vote. I kinda figured you'd be hard-pressed to say, although I guessed you'd probably vote for the Leafs and then never tell anyone you did so.I'm assuming Daniel will pick the Leafs, although he might not see this pool for a week or so since he's been busy with the house and cutting down his internet(s) time.How is it we have 3 Canuck votes already? I thought there was Fleung and maybe one other...didn't realize there were at least 3.

Fair enough, Gruven. You and DN were the 2 that had me curious on how you'd vote. I kinda figured you'd be hard-pressed to say, although I guessed you'd probably vote for the Leafs and then never tell anyone you did so.I'm assuming Daniel will pick the Leafs, although he might not see this pool for a week or so since he's been busy with the house and cutting down his internet(s) time.How is it we have 3 Canuck votes already? I thought there was Fleung and maybe one other...didn't realize there were at least 3.
I'm one of the 3.
I thought you were a Senators fan, for some reason.
Canucks fan first, Senators second. I'm from Ottawa so I am a fan but my loyalty will always be with the Canucks if the two team are playing each other. You probably thought I was a sens fan first because I've felt the need to defend them against serge and his constant berrating of them.

Sabres fan, obviously. In case anyone wants to use the word "bandwagon" with me, I used to watch Donald Audette play for the Amerks as a rookie, and I clearly remember the day Rob Ray got called up to the big club, because he never came back. I've been a fan of the Sabres organization (both the big club and the Amerks) since I was 8 years old, so about 22 years now. I also like following the Chicago Blackhawks and I *am* a bandwagon Pittsburgh fan, just because they're so much fun to watch.

lol nice.How does one move from Toronto to Sudbury?Just curious.I voted for Pens, obv.
Quick answer:- parents are Newfies who moved to Toronto as 18 year olds to find work- I was born in Toronto- we moved back to Newfoundland when I was 13- I was back and forth between NL and Toronto/Mississauga between semesters - found a job in Sudbury- wife, sex 3 times, 3 kids, bought a house, car, minivan- eating cornchips, Brisk iced tea and summarizing my life in 7 lines :club:
Good enough.My buddy just moved down to Sudbury.I can't figure out why people would move from better towns, but a job is a job. :club:
Cost of living in Toronto is crazy!And I would kill someone if I had to drive in the 401 traffic everyday.
Cost of living in Toronto is crazy!And I would kill someone if I had to drive in the 401 traffic everyday.
That's an excellent point.I haven't gotten into that phase of my life. I'm still a semi-freeloader, lol.
try it during the summer driving a manual car with no air conditioning :club:

I voted Blues. I know aadams22 and a few others are Blues fans as well. I've only followed hockey for about four years, but the Blues have sucked for most of that time, soooo....