Well, we bought our first house about 6 months ago, and I finally got to put the finishing touches on my man's room. My fantastical wife got me custom ceramic poker chips to go along with the poker table I built in February. Any questions about anything, feel free to ask away.SNC10391.jpgSNC10390.jpgSNC10387.jpgSNC10388.jpgSNC10389.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Mike. How sturdy is the table? My friends have tables with legs that look sturdier but very possibly arent...Want to buy a bar fridge? I'm doing spring cleaning. It's practically never been used. An essential addition to any poker/man's room.

art on the walls? what kind of a mans room is this?? for shame.swwwwwwwwwwww. sooooo sick overall
the only thing on the walls is my chet atkins SST signed by dave matthews and the picture / painting done by my best man. It was suppossed to be the main piece in his first big art show but he gave it to me as a wedding present.
Nice work Mike. How sturdy is the table? My friends have tables with legs that look sturdier but very possibly arent...Want to buy a bar fridge? I'm doing spring cleaning. It's practically never been used. An essential addition to any poker/man's room.
The table is pretty sturdy. The legs are wide on it and it's an inch think of birch on the top basically. I wouldn't exactly stand in the middle of it, but i'm not worried about it tipping over or collapsing any time soon.

Sweet room, lol@ the multitabling going on in the background. Having just shown my wife we are now in negotiations!

Sweet room, lol@ the multitabling going on in the background. Having just shown my wife we are now in negotiations!
lol, gl with the negotiating, if she bites.....try to sneak in that pole that NakedCowboy forgot to add... :club:
lol, gl with the negotiating, if she bites.....try to sneak in that pole that NakedCowboy forgot to add... :club:
Ha, at the moment she is more concerned with the nursery which is due to be filled anyday, but....... I WILL HAVE MY WAY. :D
Ha, at the moment she is more concerned with the nursery which is due to be filled anyday, but....... I WILL HAVE MY WAY. :club:
congratulations! hopefully its a pokerboy!