13 replies to this topic

#1 Rocketwadster

Rocketwadster

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,816 posts
  • Interests:Gambling, Sports

Posted 12 April 2005 - 09:04 AM

But what happened to the Hellmuth profile?

#2 Project 2501

Project 2501

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Electronic Music, & Poker

Posted 12 April 2005 - 09:15 AM

greensteins also left. strange.

#3 KDawgCometh

KDawgCometh

old skool

• Members
  • 15,174 posts
  • Interests:poker(duh), soccer, football, rugby, music, and film

Posted 12 April 2005 - 10:33 AM

admin said these were the only ones he had backed up before the Hacker screwed with everything. So I bet that Daniel will take care of them when he gets the chance
Wine Notes for those that care about such pretentious things

• Guests

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:34 PM

thank god these are back lol

#5 Marlon

Marlon

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:53 PM

KDawgCometh said:

admin said these were the only ones he had backed up before the Hacker screwed with everything. So I bet that Daniel will take care of them when he gets the chance
Lol. Do you really think it's a coincidence that the only two very negative profiles are gone? Greenstein gets accused of having the greatest ego in the poker world (not a nice thing to say about someone, in my opinion) and Phil, who is known for his huge ego, gets a 1 in cash games. Phil still plays cash games, so he must disagree strongly with that rating. Clearly, the profiles made Barry and Phil upset, and were removed.M

#6 mark33f

mark33f

Poker Forum Veteran

• Validating
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:26 PM

the profiles made Barry and Phil upset, and were removed. Do you really mean this? (Just Wondering)

#7 Marlon

Marlon

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:34 PM

mark33f said:

the profiles made Barry and Phil upset, and were removed. Do you really mean this? (Just Wondering)
Yes, I really think so. Acctually, I was wondering when he would take the down the Phil profile, before it disappeared.

#8 mark33f

mark33f

Poker Forum Veteran

• Validating
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, I am sure some people would get upset about their rankings...but whatever. I think some pros may think the profiles are biased. But who knows...I don't want to start a ruckus.

#9 Marlon

Marlon

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:51 PM

mark33f said:

Yeah, I am sure some people would get upset about their rankings...but whatever. I think some pros may think the profiles are biased. But who knows...I don't want to start a ruckus.
An important reason for why I believe they were removed is this. It is extremely improbable that DN had back up on all profiles except the two most controversial. This is especially true since these two where published with a number of profiles and days between them.M

#10 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 8,297 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:58 PM

Let me make one thing clear: The most recent profiles were the ones that were lost. It had nothing to do with the fact that negative things were said in the profiles. When Phil's profile goes back he'll still have a 1 in cash games, and Barry will still be recognized as a gentleman with a rather large ego. I'm not makin' this stuff up guys!
Posted Image

#11 KDawgCometh

KDawgCometh

old skool

• Members
  • 15,174 posts
  • Interests:poker(duh), soccer, football, rugby, music, and film

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:59 PM

DanielNegreanu said:

Let me make one thing clear: The most recent profiles were the ones that were lost. It had nothing to do with the fact that negative things were said in the profiles. When Phil's profile goes back he'll still have a 1 in cash games, and Barry will still be recognized as a gentleman with a rather large ego. I'm not makin' this stuff up guys!
lol
Wine Notes for those that care about such pretentious things

#12 Swift_Psycho

Swift_Psycho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:00 PM

KDawgCometh said:

DanielNegreanu said:

lol
My thoughts exactly!

#13 Marlon

Marlon

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 11:54 PM

DanielNegreanu said:

Well I guess I'm just a conspiracy nut then. :wink: Thanks for clearing that up.You write "and Barry will still be recognized as a gentleman with a rather large ego". Still, rather? :club: I think you meant to write "the largest ego in the poker world". Im looking forward to see them again.

#14 custom36

custom36

FCP Veteran, Politico

• Members
  • 16,157 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:31 PM

Any chance we can get the Hellmuth one up soon? I wanna see it...:club:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users