Jump to content


Poker Tools


  • Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#61 HangukMiguk

HangukMiguk

    I'm so scannable.

  • Members
  • 13,685 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:China

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:52 AM

http://www.holdemmanager.net/Another PT-type program.


#62 HangukMiguk

HangukMiguk

    I'm so scannable.

  • Members
  • 13,685 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:China

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:55 AM

http://www.holdemranger.com/ - Basically a pstove clone.Same site hosts Realtime HUD


#63 cwik

cwik

    Bully for you.

  • Members
  • 3,606 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Monterey, CA

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:07 PM

View PostHangukMiguk, on Wednesday, March 19th, 2008, 2:52 AM, said:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/Another PT-type program.
Added.

View PostHangukMiguk, on Wednesday, March 19th, 2008, 2:55 AM, said:

http://www.holdemranger.com/ - Basically a pstove clone.Same site hosts Realtime HUD
I don't know if it nessacary to put this up, if it is basically the same thing as pokerstove.

#64 HarmonyM

HarmonyM

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Playing pool, playing poker and hopefully one day skydiving!
  • Favorite Poker Game:Bagudi and Holdem

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:48 PM

Hi there, I'm a forum newbie and generally new to the game...I was looking at the sharkscope site reccomended in the first page and this is what I got...Attached File  sharkscope.JPG   143.47K   30 downloadsIs there an all around best program to use? HarmonyM

#65 cwik

cwik

    Bully for you.

  • Members
  • 3,606 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Monterey, CA

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

View PostHarmonyM, on Wednesday, March 26th, 2008, 2:48 PM, said:

Hi there, I'm a forum newbie and generally new to the game...I was looking at the sharkscope site reccomended in the first page and this is what I got...Attachment sharkscope.JPGIs there an all around best program to use? HarmonyM
Not sure what your question is here, best sng tracking software or online poker site. But like they said it is against PS regualtions to provide player ROI and money lost/gained, so you are not gonna find another site that does that for Stars. As for poker sites, like they said Full Tilt probably has the best software out there and is a great place to play, if you are looking for a place to play.

#66 jmbreslin

jmbreslin

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 4,788 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:8-Game

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:50 AM

Is there anything out there like PokerEV that doesn't require PT?
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching." - Anonymous

#67 TravisG

TravisG

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,376 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:germany

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:09 PM

View Postjmbreslin, on Thursday, April 17th, 2008, 8:50 PM, said:

Is there anything out there like PokerEV that doesn't require PT?
or anything that supports PT3?

#68 simo_8ball

simo_8ball

    Multipass

  • Members
  • 9,277 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO/NLHE

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:32 PM

The full PokerEV tracker will be out on Beta release in a few weeks.It will be better than PT3.

#69 David_Nicoson

David_Nicoson

    Official Forum Me

  • Members
  • 4,418 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indianapolis
  • Interests:Poker<br />Poker<br />Sex<br />Sleep<br />baseball<br />softball<br />Poker<br />Poker<br />Poker<br />Axis and Allies and other lesser board games<br />Chess<br />Poker<br />Poker<br />Poker
  • Favorite Poker Game:pot-limit Euchre

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:49 PM

View Postsimo_8ball, on Wednesday, April 30th, 2008, 9:32 PM, said:

The full PokerEV tracker will be out on Beta release in a few weeks.It will be better than PT3.
Will it support Bodog straight-away?
QUOTE(bleacherbum3 @ Friday, February 29th, 2008, 3:28 AM) View Post
I'm invincible. Like Super Mario when he gets that star thingy.


#70 simo_8ball

simo_8ball

    Multipass

  • Members
  • 9,277 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO/NLHE

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:47 AM

Quote-"Next is Everest, iPoker, Bodog in that order"I don't know if it will be set up on the first public beta release, but it will be added pretty quickly.

#71 NoSup4U

NoSup4U

    Making Poppinfresh look like a nit

  • Members
  • 10,674 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ
  • Favorite Poker Game:Shorthanded NLHE

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:11 AM

Add tableratings.com and Smart Buddy to this list.Mark

#72 cwik

cwik

    Bully for you.

  • Members
  • 3,606 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Monterey, CA

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:04 AM

View PostNoSup4U, on Monday, December 15th, 2008, 8:11 AM, said:

Add tableratings.com and Smart Buddy to this list.Mark
hehe, I kinda forgot about this. Can you guys give me all the new sites out there worth mentioning? Thanks.I'll try to update soon.

#73 TrueFX

TrueFX

    Poker Forum Regular

  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:OK

Posted 21 December 2008 - 04:36 PM

Can someone help me interpret a stat that is showing up in Poker Tracker in the "Positions" Tab :Position : BBAmount Blind : -$1,593Amount Won : -$856.30Without Blind : $736.70I don't understand how to read the "Amount Won" and the "Without Blind" segments. I know the "Amount Blind" is how much I contributed to the blind, but I can't tell whether or not I am successful from the blind or not since my "Amount Won" is negative, but the "Without Blind" is positive.Any ideas?Thanks

#74 babylondonks

babylondonks

    I have had a perfectly wonderful evening

  • Members
  • 4,104 posts
  • Location:but this wasn't it.

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:04 PM

View PostTrueFX, on Monday, December 22nd, 2008, 11:36 AM, said:

Can someone help me interpret a stat that is showing up in Poker Tracker in the "Positions" Tab :Position : BBAmount Blind : -$1,593Amount Won : -$856.30Without Blind : $736.70I don't understand how to read the "Amount Won" and the "Without Blind" segments. I know the "Amount Blind" is how much I contributed to the blind, but I can't tell whether or not I am successful from the blind or not since my "Amount Won" is negative, but the "Without Blind" is positive.Any ideas?Thanks
The easiest way to check is your BB/100 from the blind. The "Without Blind" is how much you would have won if you never paid the blind in that position. However this is misleading as you should be profitable without the blind because of all the times you check and get a free flop or only pay $2 to call a $3 raise etc. I'm pretty sure most players lose from the blinds, so it probably isn't something to worry about overly unless you're getting killed.

#75 coug2828

coug2828

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,099 posts
  • Location:seattle, wa

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:32 PM

this is probably a dumb question, but here goes anyway. i read that pokerstars discourages the use of sharkscope's HUD(maybe even bans people for using it or something? not sure). are there any other HUD type things that have restrictions and such with stars or ftp? i really need to get in on some of these stats programs but don't want to get in trouble with the man.thanksedit: sort of a follow question here...if i download poker tracker(for example) today, is it possible to get any old hands uploaded or is it only hands played from today and on? do they have capabilities to get any of my past hands to look at i guess?(again, sorry for the dumb question(s), these stats programs are all new to me)

#76 kkot

kkot

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,371 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:27 AM

View Postcoug2828, on Saturday, January 10th, 2009, 5:32 PM, said:

this is probably a dumb question, but here goes anyway. i read that pokerstars discourages the use of sharkscope's HUD(maybe even bans people for using it or something? not sure). are there any other HUD type things that have restrictions and such with stars or ftp? i really need to get in on some of these stats programs but don't want to get in trouble with the man.thanksedit: sort of a follow question here...if i download poker tracker(for example) today, is it possible to get any old hands uploaded or is it only hands played from today and on? do they have capabilities to get any of my past hands to look at i guess?(again, sorry for the dumb question(s), these stats programs are all new to me)
You'll be able to import every hand that you've ever played. It's when you start importing datamined hands that sites start having a problem with it.I'm not sure about the sharkscope thing though.
wutwut00 on Stars

#77 the0mahakid

the0mahakid

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Puyallup, WA
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO/PLO 8

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:34 AM

I have been looking at using a Poker HUD to try to better my game. I have one question though. Do I have no install POker Tracker3 to be able to have PokerAce?Thanks for the help.

#78 kkot

kkot

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,371 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:36 PM

PT3 comes with it's own HUD. So does Holdem Manager.If you have PT2 and want to use a HUD, you will need to buy PokerAceHUD or download the free Gametime+. PAHUD is much much much better though. I personally prefer HEM to PT3, but they are both really good and I think it just comes down to preference.
wutwut00 on Stars

#79 theptshop

theptshop

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:11 AM

Hi,It is nice to join your discussion....There are many legitimate online poker tools available which can improve your play and ultimately your profits. Unfortunately there are also a large number of cheating tools, known as 'bots', this article will help you to distinguish the legitimate tools from the cheats.Poker tools

#80 jmkiser

jmkiser

    The best revenge is massive success.

  • Members
  • 2,195 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bakersfield
  • Interests:I'm a boring guy XD
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em & Limit Omaha Hi/Lo

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:59 PM

I have PT2 and use Gametime+Well, I just went from XP to Vista machine and I thought I read that Gametime+ wasn't supported on Vista.Is that right? If it is, then what do people use for a free HUD if they have Vista?
I was not lying. I said things that later on seemed to be untrue. - Richard Nixon

People come to Washington believing it is the center of power. It was only much later that I learned that Washington is a steering wheel that's not connected to an engine.

I look at the Senators and pray for this country.

It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you can fool enough of them to rule a large country.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users