A Little Help Here $25,000 Free

Check this out.Dealer: Jouhny Mahoney shows a pair of KingsDealer: Jouhny Mahoney wins the pot (4,160) with a pair of KingsTournament Director: The blinds are now 80/160Dealer: Hand #1864491105soldout2JC (Observer): ========================================Dealer: FullTilt Poker giveaway $50,000. The first two players from this table who visit the website www.cash-fulltiltpoker.com will be awarded with $25,000 . Admin : Chris FergusonDealer: PJ71 wins the pot (2,320)Dealer: Hand #1864501092What the hell is this? It's looks like an observer just did it, but I don't know. I go to the website and it says I was the second person to visit the website and I will get $25,000 free. The only thing is, I don't have a real cash account. Well, I have won some money in a couple freerolls recently, but it's not connected to NETeller or CLick2pay or anything. Now this thing is asking me for my Netteller, Click2pay or Visa account. Can someone try this website and see if it says you are the second person. I don't know what to do here.

well for fck's sake, the thing looks exactly like Full Tilt's website and is linked up properly to everything on FullTilt. I wonder how many people have just gone and entered their credit card right away without thinking twice.

well for fck's sake, the thing looks exactly like Full Tilt's website and is linked up properly to everything on FullTilt. I wonder how many people have just gone and entered their credit card right away without thinking twice.
I repeat:Anything that ever asks you for your credit card number to give you free money.......is a scam.One more time:Anything that ever asks you for your credit card number to give you free money.......is a scam.
Anything that ever asks you for your credit card number to give you free money.......is a scam.
But what if they need your CC number to pay for any fees associated with getting the money to you?!sw
But what if they need your CC number to pay for any fees associated with getting the money to you?!sw
That's no joke. Electronic mobney transfers are expensive. Instead, buy a cat and bring it to your friends' houses...couch.jpg... Just make sure it knows who its master is.
thanks, that what i thought. I emailed support too just in case but who knows how long it will take to get a reply
Less than 24 hours, but I swear no one is behind the wheel at Fulltilt. This is a copy of their reply to me about this, with my original email to them included. How much clearer could I be that I knew it was a scam and just wanted to make them aware of it ? Idiots.Hello Carol,Thank you for writing to Full Tilt Poker Support.Please be advised that such websites as "www.prize-fulltiltpoker.com" and similar addresses have no association with Full Tilt Poker. These websites are being created by third parties in attempt to retrieve your login information. We are working diligently with the web host to bring these sites down as fast as possible.To keep your account secure, never share account details online or disclose your password to others.If you know anyone has given their account information out to this hoax site, please advise them to contact us right away so that we can investigate their account to ensure it has not been compromised. Remember that no one will ever ask you for your password or account information, not even Full Tilt Poker staff. Keep your password a secret? just like credit card information or a bank card PIN number, Full TiltPoker cannot be held responsible if you release this information. Full Tilt Poker employees or representatives do not have access to your password or any security details of your payment processor, such as yourNETeller Secure ID.For other ways to protect yourself online at Full Tilt Poker, please see: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/identityProtection.phpYou can confirm all of our current promotions on our promotions page at:http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions.phpAll official Full Tilt Poker promotions will be displayed on the above page only.If you have any concerns or questions Carol, please let us know and we will happy to assist you.Regards,Mike TFull Tilt Poker Support----------------------------------------------------------------------Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your password or account information, not even support. Pleaseuse good common sense and keep your password a secret.Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros.100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com----------------------------------------------------------------------Original Message Follows:------------------------ Hi. Just wanted to let you guys know that there is another scam implying it is from Fulltilt out there. Myself and my friends know you wouldn't ask for our account info, but some people can be gullible. I know there is nothing you can do, just FYI. Here's the link: http://www.prize-fulltiltpoker.com/index.html