Jump to content


New Challenge (old Challenge)


  • Please log in to reply
61537 replies to this topic

#41161 rocketpoker828

rocketpoker828

    The Future

  • Members
  • 3,941 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Land of LeBron
  • Interests:Poker, Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Video games, pwning N00bs, my wonderful fiance.
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE SNGs, PLO cash games

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:26 PM

How can we get max value here? I pretty much c-bet every time I have raised. Guy has already bluffed off his stack once already.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($113.50)SB ($50.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9Posted Image, QPosted ImageHero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1Flop: ($3) QPosted Image, 2Posted Image, QPosted Image (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.75, SB raises to $5, Hero ????
QUOTE (Brad Childress)
On the Vikings‘ participation in community outreach programs:

Our players probably get way more out of it than the kids that they touch.

#41162 NoSup4U

NoSup4U

    Making Poppinfresh look like a nit

  • Members
  • 10,674 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ
  • Favorite Poker Game:Shorthanded NLHE

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:29 PM

View PostThe Lobster, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 5:10 PM, said:

I'm up over $1k today, however the Brewers have me so tilted right now I don't give a flying **** about my poker day...(well, that's not entirely true, I am pretty excited to have extended my monthly profit lead vs. Mark. :club: But I am still pissed...)
I might stay up tonight and crank out a quick 4K in profit so I can say FU in the morning.Mark

#41163 KHSPoker21

KHSPoker21

    Grinder Status

  • Members
  • 1,931 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa, FL
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE duh!

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

View PostRDog, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 7:35 PM, said:

I assume HEM doesn't have a HH threshold?
If I understand Postgres correctly, it's the reason why you can have an unlimited amount of hands, or at least siginificantly more than you can without it. PM me or King has my aim name if you want help setting it up still.[x] Bought HEM yesterday[ ] Disappoints
http://www.raketherake.com/Members/?Refer=RTR24185

B-L-O-G 1/21/09

Me VT & King on Skype:

VT: My pool record got broken after 3 years /life imo

King: My best event is the downswing

#41164 babylondonks

babylondonks

    I have had a perfectly wonderful evening

  • Members
  • 4,104 posts
  • Location:but this wasn't it.

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:23 PM

View Postrocketpoker828, on Friday, September 19th, 2008, 10:26 AM, said:

How can we get max value here? I pretty much c-bet every time I have raised. Guy has already bluffed off his stack once already.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($113.50)SB ($50.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9Posted Image, QPosted ImageHero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1Flop: ($3) QPosted Image, 2Posted Image, QPosted Image (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.75, SB raises to $5, Hero ????
I probably tank and flat, and then check the turn and re-evaluate, if he checks the turn back I probably bet slightly more than the pot on the river and hope he spazz-shovesDisclaimer: I don't play HU aside from SNG's and cash tables when it gets shorthanded against very aggro tardsAnd super lol, at the same time on two tables.http://www.pokerhand.org/?3209773http://www.pokerhand.org/?3209781

#41165 ROBBBIGG

ROBBBIGG

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:internet
  • Favorite Poker Game:limping queens

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:30 PM

GREEN AT ALL LVLS @ UB PLO!!!PLO600: +508.50PLO400: +1221.80PLO200: +864.80PLO100: +272.65PLO50: +115.95PLO25: +4.88PLO2: +.23Total: +2999.86, 17.79ptbb/100True Win Rate: 17.73 hrs. | MT Ratio: 2.60. | $169.17/hour
alexeimartov: lets both hope there isn't an fpp vip option
alexeimartov: to kill your whole family

#41166 chgocubs99

chgocubs99

    Year and miles?

  • Members
  • 9,994 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, IL
  • Interests:Poker, Drinking heavily

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:38 PM

View PostROBBBIGG, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 8:30 PM, said:

GREEN AT ALL LVLS @ UB PLO!!!PLO600: +508.50PLO400: +1221.80PLO200: +864.80PLO100: +272.65PLO50: +115.95PLO25: +4.88PLO2: +.23Total: +2999.86, 17.79ptbb/100True Win Rate: 17.73 hrs. | MT Ratio: 2.60. | $169.17/hour
Get a blog or something please.
QUOTE (dscoot @ Friday, April 10th, 2009, 3:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im still not sold that many of these people that get these big online scores are winners when it comes to the live game, which, by the way, is real poker.


#41167 ROBBBIGG

ROBBBIGG

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:internet
  • Favorite Poker Game:limping queens

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

View Postchgocubs99, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 5:38 PM, said:

Get a blog or something please.
for whatare my posts unwelcome
alexeimartov: lets both hope there isn't an fpp vip option
alexeimartov: to kill your whole family

#41168 chgocubs99

chgocubs99

    Year and miles?

  • Members
  • 9,994 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, IL
  • Interests:Poker, Drinking heavily

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:43 PM

View PostROBBBIGG, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 8:41 PM, said:

for whatare my posts unwelcome
No, just pointless.
QUOTE (dscoot @ Friday, April 10th, 2009, 3:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im still not sold that many of these people that get these big online scores are winners when it comes to the live game, which, by the way, is real poker.


#41169 ROBBBIGG

ROBBBIGG

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:internet
  • Favorite Poker Game:limping queens

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:43 PM

View Postchgocubs99, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 5:43 PM, said:

No, just pointless.
alright i'm done here
alexeimartov: lets both hope there isn't an fpp vip option
alexeimartov: to kill your whole family

#41170 Jordan

Jordan

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 9,032 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:49 PM

View Postchgocubs99, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 6:38 PM, said:

Get a blog or something please.
get the sand outta your vagina please. hurts my peen.

#41171 bull62

bull62

    ^I've done this before^

  • Members
  • 4,881 posts
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:53 PM

View PostROBBBIGG, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 8:43 PM, said:

alright i'm done here
:club: :4h :ts :5c :D :D :D :3h sw.........maybe
Monthly freerolls and a whole lot more at RaketheRake, please refer to member RTR22135
QUOTE (RDog @ Tuesday, January 29th, 2008, 7:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He didn't get his 27/6 by mistake, he got it because he likes to use the call button.

QUOTE (chgocubs99 @ Saturday, December 27th, 2008, 8:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After pissing though it's like 33% wash, 33% rinse, and 33% nothing. Sometimes I'll wash like three times in a row to balance my range though.

QUOTE
There is no such thing as failure, just useful feedback about what to do next.

#41172 Jordan

Jordan

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 9,032 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:08 PM

so mark prob the only poster who will care about this post (you metrosexual you)...hahaketurah's (my wife) bro is getting married this weekend, so i had to get some decent clothes for the wedding...i'm ushering a few ppl or w/e..idk, i'm not big on wearing nice clothes...but whenever I buy something it's either at a thrift store or at some real pricey place. I don't quite get this revelation (like why i don't ever shop in the middle) but that's just me.anyways, walking around the mall today and we end up in saks fifth ave...in my mind i'm like...uh-oh here comes the big spending...we see my cousin there who's working and she shows us around a bit...i end up getting a $585 suit jacket from hugo boss...which im really stoked about and then some $155 shirt which was kinda lol but it was cool so w/e. I'm an idiot for spending that much money, but we ended up saving a lot since we went thru my cousin and ended up only spending $565. lol ship the free shirt.maybe i'll post a pic of it from the wedding or when i go out tomorrow, or i'll just pm mark and any other metrosexuals out there. i'm pretty sure there are a few.ooooooooo ya, loooool. i saw a few 'murses' there and i insta thought of mark...so, congratulations mark, you're the only straight guy that would pop into my head being interested in buying a murse.lolol- Jordan

#41173 babylondonks

babylondonks

    I have had a perfectly wonderful evening

  • Members
  • 4,104 posts
  • Location:but this wasn't it.

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:02 PM

View Postbull62, on Friday, September 19th, 2008, 11:53 AM, said:

:club: :4h :ts :5c :D :D :D :3h sw.........maybe
Here's a hand I played in my last session, thoughts? Villain is new to the table, third hand. He bought in for full and lost that 55 cents where he called a min-raise pre with T7hh, and lost a bit with a SFD that didn't get there.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (3 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($2.50)Hero (BB) ($10)Button ($9.45)Preflop: Hero is BB with APosted Image, JPosted ImageButton raises to $0.30, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.20Flop: ($0.65) APosted Image, APosted Image, 3Posted Image (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40Turn: ($1.45) KPosted Image (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.90, Hero raises to $2.65, Button raises to $8.75 (All-In), Hero ???My initial thoughts were that he was cont. betting with JJ, QQ, KK on the flop, but given that we're playing 3-handed his range could include pretty much any ace.

#41174 albertoflamingo

albertoflamingo

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:06 PM

View PostRDog, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 3:26 PM, said:

Thanks. LOL, this is gonna take a while.
Np, thanks for the table selection tips :club:

#41175 RDog

RDog

    I'm Barry Sanders bitches!!!

  • Members
  • 10,919 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, CA

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:18 PM

View PostKHSPoker21, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 6:10 PM, said:

If I understand Postgres correctly, it's the reason why you can have an unlimited amount of hands, or at least siginificantly more than you can without it. PM me or King has my aim name if you want help setting it up still.[x] Bought HEM yesterday[ ] Disappoints
I probably will at some point but it looks like its going to take 7 hours or so to load all my hands.

#41176 bull62

bull62

    ^I've done this before^

  • Members
  • 4,881 posts
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:19 PM

View Postbabylondonks, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 10:02 PM, said:

Here's a hand I played in my last session, thoughts? Villain is new to the table, third hand. He bought in for full and lost that 55 cents where he called a min-raise pre with T7hh, and lost a bit with a SFD that didn't get there.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (3 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($2.50)Hero (BB) ($10)Button ($9.45)Preflop: Hero is BB with APosted Image, JPosted ImageButton raises to $0.30, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.20Flop: ($0.65) APosted Image, APosted Image, 3Posted Image (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40Turn: ($1.45) KPosted Image (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.90, Hero raises to $2.65, Button raises to $8.75 (All-In), Hero ???My initial thoughts were that he was cont. betting with JJ, QQ, KK on the flop, but given that we're playing 3-handed his range could include pretty much any ace.
First, I 3bet it pre oop. The only time I call a raise with AJ is if it's suited and I have position but I 3bet it in that situation a lot as well. As played, I definitely get it in. The only hands that beat you are AK, AQ, A3, KK, and 33 I think. His range would have to include any ace, any king, and any pocket pair plus stone cold bluffs raising on the button 3 handed I would think.
Monthly freerolls and a whole lot more at RaketheRake, please refer to member RTR22135
QUOTE (RDog @ Tuesday, January 29th, 2008, 7:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He didn't get his 27/6 by mistake, he got it because he likes to use the call button.

QUOTE (chgocubs99 @ Saturday, December 27th, 2008, 8:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After pissing though it's like 33% wash, 33% rinse, and 33% nothing. Sometimes I'll wash like three times in a row to balance my range though.

QUOTE
There is no such thing as failure, just useful feedback about what to do next.

#41177 RDog

RDog

    I'm Barry Sanders bitches!!!

  • Members
  • 10,919 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, CA

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:21 PM

View Postbabylondonks, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 8:02 PM, said:

Here's a hand I played in my last session, thoughts? Villain is new to the table, third hand. He bought in for full and lost that 55 cents where he called a min-raise pre with T7hh, and lost a bit with a SFD that didn't get there.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (3 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($2.50)Hero (BB) ($10)Button ($9.45)Preflop: Hero is BB with APosted Image, JPosted ImageButton raises to $0.30, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.20Flop: ($0.65) APosted Image, APosted Image, 3Posted Image (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40Turn: ($1.45) KPosted Image (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.90, Hero raises to $2.65, Button raises to $8.75 (All-In), Hero ???My initial thoughts were that he was cont. betting with JJ, QQ, KK on the flop, but given that we're playing 3-handed his range could include pretty much any ace.
You answered your own question at the end there. That fold button, don't hit it.

#41178 NoSup4U

NoSup4U

    Making Poppinfresh look like a nit

  • Members
  • 10,674 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ
  • Favorite Poker Game:Shorthanded NLHE

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:45 PM

View PostJordan, on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, 7:08 PM, said:

so mark prob the only poster who will care about this post (you metrosexual you)...hahaketurah's (my wife) bro is getting married this weekend, so i had to get some decent clothes for the wedding...i'm ushering a few ppl or w/e..idk, i'm not big on wearing nice clothes...but whenever I buy something it's either at a thrift store or at some real pricey place. I don't quite get this revelation (like why i don't ever shop in the middle) but that's just me.anyways, walking around the mall today and we end up in saks fifth ave...in my mind i'm like...uh-oh here comes the big spending...we see my cousin there who's working and she shows us around a bit...i end up getting a $585 suit jacket from hugo boss...which im really stoked about and then some $155 shirt which was kinda lol but it was cool so w/e. I'm an idiot for spending that much money, but we ended up saving a lot since we went thru my cousin and ended up only spending $565. lol ship the free shirt.maybe i'll post a pic of it from the wedding or when i go out tomorrow, or i'll just pm mark and any other metrosexuals out there. i'm pretty sure there are a few.ooooooooo ya, loooool. i saw a few 'murses' there and i insta thought of mark...so, congratulations mark, you're the only straight guy that would pop into my head being interested in buying a murse.lolol- Jordan
LOVE IT! Obv post pics asap!!!!!Also, nurses rock :)Mark

#41179 mln_falcon

mln_falcon

    Tux Enthusiast

  • Members
  • 2,030 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:14 PM

Hey everyone long time no see. Been having a really shit month for non-poker reasons and haven't played much, but much better last couple of daysToday was the first time I had fun playing in a while even though I only broke even, and it was because of this guy. This was the last hand, with obv history otherwise I'm not trying to get my whole stack in 200bbs deep with just an overpair I think.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$12 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $210.80Hero: $196.75Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :4h :D SB calls, Hero raises to $4, SB calls.Flop: :D :club: :5c ($8, 2 players)Hero bets $5, SB raises to $11, Hero raises to $40, SB calls.Turn: :ts ($88, 2 players)Hero bets $65, SB calls.River: :D ($218, 2 players)Hero is all-in $87.75, SB calls.Results:Final pot: $393.5Hero showed Qh QdHe had T8oGame selection is the name of the game, something I've really been struggling with lately. I think I've gotten to the stage that very few people at nl100 will have a significant edge on me, but there is a lot of people that I'm essentially breaking even with that I just can't quit and I give away buyins to rake and variance, and frustrate myself. Anyway may pop in later, gl everyone.

#41180 king1305

king1305

    Super Bowl Bound!!!

  • Members
  • 8,399 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SIXBURGH
  • Favorite Poker Game:Rakeback

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:19 PM

Posted Imagegooglemimage ofm hwat my night looks like




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users