• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

omgz! i love that game so much!
I had the GameCube version. idk, I just couldn't enjoy it. IMO, they've been going downhill since Ocarina of Time (or I've just seen it all, since the games recycle everything, with some slight variation here and there)There's also this quote I pulled from a signature on GameFAQs
"Collect three magic stones, upgrade your sword, help several people, kill Ganon."^Which Legend of Zelda game is this?

i have zelda for the wii but I've actually been playing Ocarina of Time (N64). I had almost beat it a few years ago and then for some reason I quit. It's pretty fun :club: Although I'm pissed that I've missed like 23874932784 things in the game.

I like this session posting. Some hands from short session.******* Hand 1 ********Guy had been aggressive, minraised to induce bluff shove. But he had it. Until turn that is.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $127.45CO: $105.95Button: $104.55SB: $61.75BB: $147.20Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with :):icon_dance:Hero raises to $3, CO folds, Button calls, SB raises to $8, BB folds, Hero calls, Button calls.Flop: :club::):heart: ($25, 3 players)SB bets $10, Hero raises to $20, Button folds, SB raises all-in $53.75, Hero calls.Turn: :D ($132.5, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $132.5)River: :club: ($132.5, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $132.5)Results:Final pot: $132.5SB showed Kd KsHero showed 5c 5h******* Hand 2 ********I love randomly finding huge donks with even larger stacksPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $106.60CO: $172.85Button: $547.40SB: $147.05Hero: $95.40Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with :heart::club:2 folds, Button calls, SB folds, Hero checks.Flop: :club::icon_dance: :icon_dance: ($2.5, 2 players)Hero bets $2, Button calls.Turn: :club: ($6.5, 2 players)Hero bets $5, Button raises to $10, Hero raises to $24, Button raises to $38, Hero raises all-in $92.4, Button calls.River: :club: ($191.3, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $191.3)Results:Final pot: $191.3Hero showed 6c 3d******* Hand 3 ********Same donk as before, sometimes they win.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $374.25CO: $151.60Hero: $199.85SB: $113.45BB: $228.50Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with :club: :club: UTG calls, CO folds, Hero raises to $5, 2 folds, UTG calls.Flop: :club::icon_dance: :icon_dance: ($11.5, 2 players)UTG bets $4, Hero calls.Turn: :club: ($19.5, 2 players)UTG bets $5, Hero raises to $15, UTG calls.River: :D ($49.5, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero checks.Results:Final pot: $49.5UTG showed 7s 2c******* Hand 4 ********Same donk again, anyone reraise river against this guy?Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $112.95CO: $248Button: $376.25SB: $150.60Hero: $175.85Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with :D:club:2 folds, Button calls, SB folds, Hero checks.Flop: :icon_dance::club::heart: ($2.5, 2 players)Hero bets $2, Button calls.Turn: :heart: ($6.5, 2 players)Hero bets $5, Button calls.River: :icon_dance: ($16.5, 2 players)Hero bets $12, Button raises to $24, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $64.5Hero showed Qs 9sshowed Q4******* Hand 5 ********UTG is the donk, I really don't know what BB was thinking, I almost considered folding because my hand was so transparent.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $267.25UTG+1: $204.85Hero: $219.65Button: $100SB: $93.40BB: $313.85Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with :club: :club: UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $5, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: :club: :club: :club: ($20, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $2, Hero raises to $14, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.Turn: :) ($62, 3 players)BB checks, UTG bets $10, Hero calls, BB calls.River: :heart: ($92, 3 players)BB bets $60, UTG folds, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $212Hero showed 9h JhBB showed 3h 4h******* Hand 6 ********Different table against a regular, what do people think of line? I think the turn is a fold due to bet size, it screams I'm being stupid on purpose so you'll call. Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $102.15UTG+1: $98.50CO: $111.35Button: $82Hero: $190.85BB: $133.75Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with :club: :club: UTG raises to $4, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, Hero raises to $16, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls.Flop: :heart::D:heart: ($37, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $20, Hero calls.Turn: :icon_dance: ($77, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $44, Hero raises to $88, UTG+1 calls all-in $18.5.Uncalled bets: $25.5 returned to Hero. River: :club: ($202, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $202)Results:Final pot: $202UTG+1 showed Tc ThHero showed Qc Qh
Against a donk like that I think you need to get more value out of your flush with q9. He will pay off with a very wide range I think. I don't think you can assume he has a better flush there.

ah, the main reason i like it so much is the wii controls. doing the special moves you get from that skeleton guy by moving around is pretty ****ing rad, and swinging your sword and shield and stuff makes you feel like you're a for-real swordsman.god, i love mushrooms.oh, and minfalcon, i think that on the first hand a small pf rr like that (<3x) from oop just screams "i want action," unless he's doing that with all sorts of crap, too. i'd honestly instamuck the flop against most opponents. if the rr was from someone in position, that wouldn't necessarily be the case, though.

i have zelda for the wii but I've actually been playing Ocarina of Time (N64). I had almost beat it a few years ago and then for some reason I quit. It's pretty fun :club: Although I'm pissed that I've missed like 23874932784 things in the game.
Hmm, would that have been the water temple? :)I remember when I first went through that hell. I couldn't find one of the keys, and I spent a week looking for it.I played through it again twice not too long ago - both times were a 3 hearts/no deaths playthrough. I'm not the type to EVER use a Fairy, but it's an absolute necessity for me on a 3h/nd playthrough - I have a hard time reading Volvagia, and as a result, he completely pwns my soul. If it didn't take me forever to find all of the Skulltula, I'd do that too (I use the Gameshark to complete that little errand - you only have to kill one and you're automatically at 100 tokens)
ah, the main reason i like it so much is the wii controls. doing the special moves you get from that skeleton guy by moving around is pretty ****ing rad, and swinging your sword and shield and stuff makes you feel like you're a for-real swordsman.god, i love mushrooms.oh, and minfalcon, i think that on the first hand a small pf rr like that (<3x) from oop just screams "i want action," unless he's doing that with all sorts of crap, too. i'd honestly instamuck the flop against most opponents. if the rr was from someone in position, that wouldn't necessarily be the case, though.
he done it about 5 times already and I'd only been at the table less than 10 minutes.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button ($69.80)SB ($109.35)Hero ($107.85)UTG ($100)MP ($110.35)CO ($109.40)Preflop: Hero is BB with qd.gif, qh.gif. 1 fold, MP raises to $4, 1 fold, Button calls $4, 1 fold, Hero raises to $17, MP calls $13, Button folds.Flop: ($38.50) 7d.gif, ts.gif, ah.gif(2 players)Hero bets $28, MP calls $28.Turn: ($94.50) kc.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP checks.River: ($94.50) tc.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $65.35 (All-In), Hero calls $62.85 (All-In).Final Pot: $220.20Results in white below: Hero has Qd Qh (two pair, queens and tens). MP has 8s 8c (two pair, tens and eights). Outcome: Hero wins $220.20.

LOL stats.Statistics for 38 HandsStreet Saw Saw/TotalFlop 11 29%Turn 5 13%River 4 11%Showdown 3 8%Street Won Won/Saw Won/TotalPre-flop 4 11% 11%Flop 3 27% 8%Turn 1 20% 3%River 0 0% 0%Showdown 3 100% 8%

finished my 1st 10k hands at 10NL...any advice on my stats? extra added stat, outside of blinds im running at 21.4/18.7graph10khands10NL-1.jpg10khands10NL.jpg
ne1 wanna make comments on the stats?im tryin to work out a TAG image....i think there is too much a gap between my VP$IP and PFR%....
ne1 wanna make comments on the stats?im tryin to work out a TAG image....i think there is too much a gap between my VP$IP and PFR%....
Yup, you need those two closer. If you are trying to play good TAG poker, your PFR is fine, I would just work on adjusting your VPIP down closer to 19 or 18. A good way to do that is to go through PT and find out which hands you might be playing too much, and focus on playing those less. Also, your aggression is too low. Overall aggression you want over 2. A good rule of thumb I saw somewhere on aggression is that you want on the flop 4+, turn 3+ and river 2+, and you are significantly below all of those. Hope that helps a little.
sweet. i am running good. oh youre kidding...crap.
Only kidding about giving you a cookie (shipping fees are ridiculous these days...). I am jealous of how you are running. Wanna trade? :club:
Yup, you need those two closer. If you are trying to play good TAG poker, your PFR is fine, I would just work on adjusting your VPIP down closer to 19 or 18. A good way to do that is to go through PT and find out which hands you might be playing too much, and focus on playing those less. Also, your aggression is too low. Overall aggression you want over 2. A good rule of thumb I saw somewhere on aggression is that you want on the flop 4+, turn 3+ and river 2+, and you are significantly below all of those. Hope that helps a little.
basically...fire more on flop/turn/river
basically...fire more on flop/turn/river
Since your VPIP is significantly higher than your PFR, you are obviously calling other people's raises (or just overcalling), so you are letting others dictate the action on those streets. Focusing on being the raiser on most pf hands you play (and calling less), you get to dictate the action post flop, and not surprisingly you will find your aggression numbers will appropriately go up since you will be cbetting more, etc.
stats since yesterday.statswo6.jpggraphoe6.jpg
Well done. Obv sustainable. Stay away from my tables. :club:
Since your VPIP is significantly higher than your PFR, you are obviously calling other people's raises (or just overcalling), so you are letting others dictate the action on those streets. Focusing on being the raiser on most pf hands you play (and calling less), you get to dictate the action post flop, and not surprisingly you will find your aggression numbers will appropriately go up since you will be cbetting more, etc.
Good advice for playing a TAG game.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (4 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($990.05)UTG ($22.25)Button ($21.25)SB ($19.10)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qspade.gif, Kspade.gif. Flop: ($0.15) Aspade.gif, Jspade.gif, 3heart.gif(4 players)Turn: ($0.15) Kheart.gif(4 players)River: ($0.15) Tspade.gif(4 players)Final Pot: $9umm... it was an all in prelfop for 3$ each.. so whatever that is.i run good... king and fitz do not.

Guys, I invisibilized Bull's posts, and any replies to them, just so you guys know, since he asked the mods to delete his posts in multiple posts.I'd recommend taking it to OT or to PMs/AIM, etc, imo.

Guys, I invisibilized Bull's posts, and any replies to them, just so you guys know, since he asked the mods to delete his posts in multiple posts.I'd recommend taking it to OT or to PMs/AIM, etc, imo.
Yea, def QFT.