Poker Dome Challenge

Daniel,This is my invitation to come and root me on this Saturday Feb 24th at the PDC down on Freemont st. Like you most of the time, my mother and my sister are going to be in the audience. I would absolutely be elated and filled with sheer confidence if you could stop by and root me on or give me some words of confidence. I will be staying at Ceasers. You are without a doubt my favorite player both on and off the felt. I figure it cant hurt to ask! Thanks for letting me post and either way thanks for giving me something to aspire to.Jason PhippsoHiSocietyo

make sure you fumble your chips, play anything suited, and verbally tell everyone that you're folding while mucking your cards to make sure they understand. if you do all this, you'll fit right in with the rest of the players
Is this one of their rules? EVERYONE does this and it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!
make sure you fumble your chips, play anything suited, and verbally tell everyone that you're folding while mucking your cards to make sure they understand. if you do all this, you'll fit right in with the rest of the players
LMFAO, its a complete donkey fest and I hope to rule the competition. I still dont know how i managed to swim through the fish bowl! Much congrats to you on your WSOP of showing and I hope I can join you this year. I will do my best not to be the mule! I much prefer live play and it irritated the HELL out of me the woman last week and the plumber this week that hadnt a clue what they were doing. At one point the guy called/pot. So which is it you mule call or pot....? I hope to run into the same contestants this week!
LMFAO, its a complete donkey fest and I hope to rule the competition. I still dont know how i managed to swim through the fish bowl! Much congrats to you on your WSOP of showing and I hope I can join you this year. I will do my best not to be the mule! I much prefer live play and it irritated the HELL out of me the woman last week and the plumber this week that hadnt a clue what they were doing. At one point the guy called/pot. So which is it you mule call or pot....? I hope to run into the same contestants this week!
thank you, yea, the world series was a great time and I felt very fortunate to make it that far. and live play is so much better, i think for the most part online poker is pretty rigged, if im gonna be playing for a lot of money i like to be able to see my opponents eyes

It looks like they tell them to announce their move, fold, call, what ever.The "speed" part is a joke, we all play faster than they do every time out.Congrats to the OP. come back and tell us how they run it, what they tell you, all that stuff that us poor minions will never get to hear otherwise.

thank you, yea, the world series was a great time and I felt very fortunate to make it that far. and live play is so much better, i think for the most part online poker is pretty rigged, if im gonna be playing for a lot of money i like to be able to see my opponents eyes
this coming from the guy who just took down the Nightly Hundred Grand for $31K
this coming from the guy who just took down the Nightly Hundred Grand for $31K
Don't listen to him whine, just shrug it off. He wipes his tears with hundreds I would assume.Oh, and please win this donkfest OP. The dome is some of the worst televised poker I've ever seen. At least say FCP 1,000 times so we can be interested.

If you don't win...god help you. You can steal against those people and they don't know what is going on. And also, make sure you threaten people with your all-in chip. You can fake like you are going to throw it in then say check.

Also, remember to say "raise" when you lead out on the flop.
Don't forget to say "I put you all in" at least once...
raise with Krablar, crack AA with it, then do the Krablar dance.
Now THAT would be sweet.*pinch, pinch*
I can HONESTLY say I personally did not do this, not once! yeah for me I wasnt a donkey! LOL. Your name actually came up in the green room, the Hicks girl was saying how she was going to be like you and represent the women, sorry I had to spoil it for her.The quote of the weekend, from a truly great Scottsman," I think she eats from the furry plate!"ALL in all it was a GREAT time and I look forward to going back in 2 weeks and making a run at the 50K.... BTW Matt S and his wife are awesome as well.