Supports: Pokerroom (and skins), Party Poker, PokerStars, Absolute Poker, Prima Poker, Paradise Poker, Ultimate Bet, Cryptologic, Full Tilt PokerFlop, Turn, River Hand Converter: http://poker-tools.f...d-Converter.php
Supports: Party Poker, PokerStarsNote: From time to time poker sites will change their HH format, the converting sites will go down, or you will come across a hand from a site that is not yet compatible with the converters. If this should happen, please take a few minutes to manually convert the hands from the raw HH to a more friendly format, including information such as number of players in the pot, pot size, stack sizes for NL/PL and please replace the screennames with positions.2. Do Not Include ResultsYou did not know what the other person had at the time of playing the hand, so there's no reason that we should know them. Essentially, posting results influences the way posters reply, whether they know it or not, and it encourages results-based thinking, which is the opposite of what we should be doing. 3. Additional InformationBe sure to include anything that you knew of at the time of playing the hand. For example, any reads or notes you have on the important players, including any PokerTracker stats that you may have. With respect to PT stats, we use the layout VP$IP/PFR/AF/Hands (Voluntarily Put Money in the Pot/Preflop Raise %/Aggression Factor/Number of Hands). For more information relating to PokerTracker, please visit this thread or check the forums at http://pokertracker.com. 4. Descriptive Post TitleAlthough this won't be strictly enforced, I feel it would be quite helpful if the titles of posts for specific hands be titled including certain information. Specifically, please include stakes, site, and a brief description of the hand/decision. Ie. "AA facing river raise - 3/6 on PokerStars"5. Please Post in the Appropriate ForumThere are currently 9 forums where hands should be posted, each dealing with a seperate form of poker, we ask that you follow the guidelines below when posting:
- No Limit Texas Hold'em - all stakes of NLHE, both full ring and shorthanded
- Limit Texas Hold'em - full ring limit hold'em hands from $2/$4 and higher
- Short Handed Texas Hold'em - limit hold'em hands played with 6 or fewer players, any stakes
- Omaha Poker - any hand played in a version of Omaha Hi, either fixed limit, pot limit, or no limit, full ring or shorthanded
- Omaha Hi-Lo - any hand played in the split pot version of Omaha, fixed limit, pot limit, or no limit, full ring or shorthanded
- Stud Poker - any hand played in any form of stud
- Micro Limit Poker - full ring limit hold'em hands from $1/$2 and lower stakes
- Tournament Play - hands from hold'em tournament play
- 2-7 Triple Draw - hands from any sort of draw poker variant
- Please do not post very general questions. Since poker is such a situational game, asking something like "what do I do when I get minraised on the river holding two pair?" is not going to get you anywhere.
- Please do not post bad beats in the strategy forum, they belong in the Bad Beat Forum.
- Please do not make brag posts with no strategic content.
- Please do not post hands just because you thought they were funny, or because there was a big pot, etc. Again, we're looking for strategic content.
*************Thank you for following these rules and helping keep the FCP Strategy Forums clean, and helpful to those who are looking to improve their game. If anyone has any concerns about Strat, please feel free to PM me.- Zach