About Epassporte

I created an epassporte account not too long ago, and although they're slow, they've proven to me that they are a viable option. They took the FULL 7 business days to put the 2 small deposits in my account, but after I verified the deposits, everything was fine. It took them 4 business days to transfer the money from my epassporte account to my bank account. I guess the moral of the story is that Epassporte works, but they're slow...probably due to Neteller shutting down. The down side is that they charge $5 to deposit anything amount up to $100, and they charge $2 per cashout. I also found that the only time you can get ahold of them is early in the morning, like 7 or 8 a.m. Eastern time. Hope this helps some people with questions about Epassporte.

I too am now setup with Epassporte. Kinda sucks that you can only withdrawal $300 per day to your bank account, wouldn't be quite as big a deal if it didn't cost $2 each time. One cool thing though, is the virtual Visa card # they issue you, which I am able to use to pay my phone bill, DirecTV bill, etc.

• 1 month later...
I created an epassporte account not too long ago, and although they're slow, they've proven to me that they are a viable option. They took the FULL 7 business days to put the 2 small deposits in my account, but after I verified the deposits, everything was fine. It took them 4 business days to transfer the money from my epassporte account to my bank account. I guess the moral of the story is that Epassporte works, but they're slow...probably due to Neteller shutting down. The down side is that they charge $5 to deposit anything amount up to $100, and they charge $2 per cashout. I also found that the only time you can get ahold of them is early in the morning, like 7 or 8 a.m. Eastern time. Hope this helps some people with questions about Epassporte.
I recently tried to withdraw $900 over 3 days and all of it was kicked back. Don't know why. This happen to anyone else?