Professional Internet Poker Player Documentary

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really good. Nice job. :club: Maybe the best first post. You can stick around.
+1, i thought this was hilarious. you have to have greasy hair to be an internet pro.../washing hair
Ummm....brb...I have to take a shower.
LOL...I am surprised you can even SPELL shower!!!OP...Nice 1st post...unless you are Ripptyde in disguise you can stay!

haha i was a 2+2 forum poster, but they are kind of snobby there sometimes ;)also, my advice is to resist the shower. don't do it man.also, you didn't see it in the video but you gotta do a lot of stretching before you pelvic thrust or else you can't for a week and that ruins your game. so be careful xzanos. :club:

haha i was a 2+2 forum poster, but they are kind of snobby there sometimes ;)also, my advice is to resist the shower. don't do it man.also, you didn't see it in the video but you gotta do a lot of stretching before you pelvic thrust or else you can't for a week and that ruins your game. so be careful xzanos. :club:
Ooh...that's sound advice. I wouldn't want to pull a muscle.

SPAM**** youhahahhahayour gayno one likes yougo **** a goatfold preflopBBFIDTSetc. etc.don't think FCP is THAT nice.haha, just kidding, you gotta get your FCP initiation. Nice video :club:

Ooh...that's sound advice. I would want to pull my man muscle.
FYP...just sayin...

i kept the episode pretty general for all the fishes out there :club: but come episode two, welcome to poker nerdom maybe :D i'm gonna do some playful jabs at tournament players (vs almighty cash table players).

i agree, its definitely more complicated than making toast
champaign was one of the answers on jeopardy tonight..i obv knew it due to pokerhaus

the HSP reminded me of that kid who was like 15 or something who came and posted on here about how he was dropping out of high school to turn pro because he was the greatest nl live cash game player ever and that he watched poker shows on tv, and covered the hole cards because he could pick up tells on the pros.very solid first episode.