Info On New Payment Processing On Fulltilt

Stole this from 2+2 forums. FTPDoug posted answers to all question that was asked in a thread over there.

1. We need payment processor options yesterday!- This is obviously our number one priority right now. We hope to introduce at least one and possibly two new deposit methods within the week. Another withdrawal solution will either come at the same time or shortly after. My earlier post today hoping one would be launched tonight was unfortunately incorrect, it's been delayed a little. Beyond this week, there are a number of other options we're actively working on, and it's our hope that within a few weeks there will be enough options to satisfy the vast majority of players.
Lots of other questions were answered also.Original thread:http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...e=1#Post8997079

11. Any update on what you are doing for players who did not sign up with an affiliate and are thus RB-less? Access to rakeback? Lower cost points store? Anything?- Yes, we're still planning on doing something. One idea we've been kicking around is a customized bonus that ends up acting quite a lot like rakeback, but without the word rakeback. Thoughts?Cool

FT will need to do alot more of this if they are to challenge Stars as the premier online site. At least we now have these guys listening to what we have to say.

for what it's worth I have always found Full Tilt to be helpful and honest.I decided to cash out almost my whole online roll from FT. Better safe than sorry. So I cashed it out and specifically asked for a check. They sent it to my epassport account. I complained they apologized and told me to redeposit and do it over. I did that and they sent it to my epassport account again. By this point I was furious and wrote a scathing email and they apologized profusely and gave me 100 bucks (which I thought was an incredible act of contrition).then they had me re-deposit again assuring me if I cashed out once more they would process it correctly by check. I cashed out and they got it right. Of course now I have to wait a month for the check but as long as it comes who cares.Oh and I dont believe Full Tilt uses Chexxx.