Jump to content


Dear Nikki


  • Please log in to reply
1527 replies to this topic

#21 coesillian

coesillian

    Check your ego at the door, it's the Gold we want.

  • Members
  • 3,829 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:09 PM

Nikki,how do you convince your gf to give head if she finds it repulsive?-lonely head
GM of the Crazy Dicers



#22 jeff_536

jeff_536

    What?

  • Members
  • 30,877 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:09 PM

pique....JS
Into The Fire, chronicling the adventure.

My New Blog

#23 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:11 PM

View Postcoesillian, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:09 PM, said:

Nikki,how do you convince your gf to give head if she finds it repulsive?-lonely head
Well, is she a teenager? Has she had a bad experience? I need more info to help you here.

View Postjeff_536, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:09 PM, said:

pique....JS
Fixed. I can't believe I spelled that wrong.
Valar Morghulis


#24 Jeepster80125

Jeepster80125

    Forum Conspiracy Theory Buster; Dreamcrusher

  • Members
  • 6,785 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denver
  • Interests:poker

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:12 PM

This thread is awesome. I disagree with the 'girl putting things in my ass' portion, but you are wise.What's the proper etiquette after you sleep with someone you work with, and see, at work, 4-5 times weekly?It was a one nighter, with no prior hints, and she didn't stay the night.Drinks with coworkers, we were the last two at the bar, called a cab, my place was closest, and she got out when I did instead of staying in the cab to go to her place.Thanks,J
Posted Image
QUOTE (Spademan @ Friday, May 22nd, 2009, 4:24 PM)
We are both being judgmental, the only difference is my judgments are well reasoned, well presented and actually have something to do with reality whereas yours are inane assumption wrapped in a steaming pile of contradiction.

#25 Jadaki

Jadaki

    IIOY?

  • Members
  • 22,247 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:12 PM

Dear Nikki,Are women attracted to 70's style porn stashes? I have this budDy who I woN't nAme that seems to think chicks dig it but I respectfully disagree and he refuses to shave the thing.Sincerely,~Seeking Facial Hair Advise

#26 jeff_536

jeff_536

    What?

  • Members
  • 30,877 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:13 PM

View PostNikki_N, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:11 PM, said:

Well, is she a teenager? Has she had a bad experience? I need more info to help you here.Fixed. I can't believe I spelled that wrong.
Aren't you the one who raced out of the house leaving her sleeping son alone?Like I said, I :club: dumb hawt girlz.
Into The Fire, chronicling the adventure.

My New Blog

#27 coesillian

coesillian

    Check your ego at the door, it's the Gold we want.

  • Members
  • 3,829 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:17 PM

View PostNikki_N, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:11 PM, said:

Well, is she a teenager? Has she had a bad experience? I need more info to help you here.
It's a situation my good friend is in. The both have had partners before, both are 21-23, he's from here and she's german. Go figure the german doesn't want to give head. Well he goes down on her but she won't return the favor because she finds it degrading. I don't know if she has a history about giving head but I'd suspect there are other girls who share her opinion. Any suggestions to convince her guys don't think less of girls who love the ****.
GM of the Crazy Dicers



#28 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:20 PM

View PostJeepster80125, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:12 PM, said:

This thread is awesome. I disagree with the 'girl putting things in my ass' portion, but you are wise.What's the proper etiquette after you sleep with someone you work with, and see, at work, 4-5 times weekly?It was a one nighter, with no prior hints, and she didn't stay the night.Drinks with coworkers, we were the last two at the bar, called a cab, my place was closest, and she got out when I did instead of staying in the cab to go to her place.Thanks,J
J,It sounds like she needed to get laid and you were the next contestant on the price is right. Are you still talking like you regularly do? Has she brought it up? I'd say talk to her casually and make sure she has your number (in case she's randy again). Also if the subject comes up, you might let her know you had a nice time. If she is someone you think you'd enjoy seeing more of, I suggest asking her to dinner.Nik

View PostJadaki, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:12 PM, said:

Dear Nikki,Are women attracted to 70's style porn stashes? I have this budDy who I woN't nAme that seems to think chicks dig it but I respectfully disagree and he refuses to shave the thing.Sincerely,~Seeking Facial Hair Advise
Dear SFHA,I think it works for some guys and doesn't for others. Dave has a stache and goatee that really rev me up. Not all guys can make facial hair work. I think your Dear frieNd thAt you mentioned must be one of those guys for whom it works. Have you seen his woman?Nik
Valar Morghulis


#29 Painter567

Painter567

    ...

  • Members
  • 17,885 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Home

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:25 PM

View PostJadaki, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 6:12 PM, said:

Dear Nikki,Are women attracted to 70's style porn stashes? I have this budDy who I woN't nAme that seems to think chicks dig it but I respectfully disagree and he refuses to shave the thing.Sincerely,~Seeking Facial Hair Advise
:club: :D :D
Hi

#30 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:26 PM

View Postjeff_536, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:13 PM, said:

Aren't you the one who raced out of the house leaving her sleeping son alone?Like I said, I :club: dumb hawt girlz.
Hey! There's a story there that makes that sound a bit less bad. It was pretty stupid of me, though. I thought he just left his stuff at home!

View Postcoesillian, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:17 PM, said:

It's a situation my good friend is in. The both have had partners before, both are 21-23, he's from here and she's german. Go figure the german doesn't want to give head. Well he goes down on her but she won't return the favor because she finds it degrading. I don't know if she has a history about giving head but I'd suspect there are other girls who share her opinion. Any suggestions to convince her guys don't think less of girls who love the ****.
CL,Well, if she finds it degrading and thinks he will think less of her, they are going to have to get to a point in their relationship where she trusts that nothing she can to him do will cause him to lose respect for her. If he loves her, he needs to make sure she knows how much respect he has for her. On the other hand, if they aren't that serious, and oral sex is important to him and offensive to her, maybe they aren't compatible. That may be harsh sounding, but they are very young and still exploring sexuality in general. At his age, he may as well enjoy his opportunities to get nookie from a variety of hotties. If she's 'the one', disregard this bit.Nik
Valar Morghulis


#31 Jadaki

Jadaki

    IIOY?

  • Members
  • 22,247 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:26 PM

View PostNikki_N, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 4:20 PM, said:

Have you seen his woman?Nik
Yes I have, which makes me think that there is no accounting for taste. But thats another topic.Over/Under till he posts in this thread now that his name has been dropped?

#32 turd ferguson

turd ferguson

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 9,322 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:34 PM

Dear Nikki,Is it true that the HIV virus was first transmitted to humans when a chimp jerked off onto a woman's forehead, and the sperm wiggled its way down to her vagina, through her underwear, and straight into the Fallopian Tube? Signed,Curious in California

#33 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:35 PM

View PostJadaki, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:26 PM, said:

Yes I have, which makes me think that there is no accounting for taste. But thats another topic.Over/Under till he posts in this thread now that his name has been dropped?
I love our Dear frieNd Alot, but I have to agree that she's out of his league. :club:
Valar Morghulis


#34 Jadaki

Jadaki

    IIOY?

  • Members
  • 22,247 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:37 PM

View PostNikki_N, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 4:35 PM, said:

I love our Dear frieNd Alot, but I have to agree that she's out of his league. :club:
<insert oh snap pic here>

#35 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:37 PM

View Postturd ferguson, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:34 PM, said:

Dear Nikki,Is it true that the HIV virus was first transmitted to humans when a chimp jerked off onto a woman's forehead, and the sperm wiggled its way down to her vagina, through her underwear, and straight into the Fallopian Tube? Signed,Curious in California
Dear CiC,I have no idea, but sperm are pretty motivated. It could happen! Nik
Valar Morghulis


#36 fleung22

fleung22

    PokerStars Global Events Rep (PokerStars Macau)

  • Members
  • 7,006 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver-->Toronto-->Macau

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:40 PM

View PostDrawingDeadInDM, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 1:56 PM, said:

If you ever allow her to put anything in your ass, you're gay. Gay, gay, gay, gay. I mean, gayer than a bucket of dicks, kinda gay.
For clarity, the actual holding of a bucket of dicks it not gay in itself. The desire to own the bucket, lick the bucket, stick a portion or all contents up your anal cavity, etc. is what makes you gay.


#37 pupsamazingwife

pupsamazingwife

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 4,426 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Las Vegas, NV

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:42 PM

Dear Nikki,Would you like to adopt my toddler? (Or me to save me from insanity)- Sick of the screaming in LV

#38 fleung22

fleung22

    PokerStars Global Events Rep (PokerStars Macau)

  • Members
  • 7,006 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver-->Toronto-->Macau

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:43 PM

View PostNikki_N, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 1:44 PM, said:

So I'll take any questions you may have. Please be open and honest about the situation you are questioning (unless it's hypothetical).
Nikki, this thread wouldn't have something to do with the fact I mentioned you should have a "Dear Nikki" section does it?


#39 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:51 PM

View Postpupsamazingwife, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:42 PM, said:

Dear Nikki,Would you like to adopt my toddler? (Or me to save me from insanity)- Sick of the screaming in LV
Dear SoSLV,Sorry. I've already raised mine passed toddler age. I barely survived, myself. Vaya con Perro, darling.Nik

View Postfleung22, on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 5:43 PM, said:

Nikki, this thread wouldn't have something to do with the fact I mentioned you should have a "Dear Nikki" section does it?
Dear 22,Yep, and Ren said something to this effects as well.Nik
Valar Morghulis


#40 renaedawn

renaedawn

    Country Famous

  • Members
  • 36,522 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:55 PM

I absolutely :club: this thread.I have a question for both Nik and DDiDM.Dear Greatest Advice Couple Ever, I Mean Even Better Than That Stupid Jake and Jill Column in Glamour,What are the chances that a guy that acts gay on the internet is really gay in life? Is he just being funny or is he subconsciously exploring the waters?Also, what's up with all the Jews?Sincerely,Openly Supporting Gays and Jews in OKC
I keep telling myself I'm moving on
Believing my heart was strong
But every step I take that leads me away
Just circles back to your door

Wishing I didn't love you
What I'd give if I could touch you

Wishing I didn't love you anymore




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users