Guy Sentenced To 10 Years For Gettin' Head

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know what to say, that's incredibly ridiculous.
Exactly, THEY even know they messed up and the law was changed right after. Still, this story made me hate the state of Georgia.

This was a good story.. So a guy gets ten years for doing getting head. It's a stupid law and he shouldn't be doing any time. Even after he was guilty everyone thinks he should be free. This just pisses me off.

He goes to prison, so what. Why doesn't he break out, I saw a great documentary about guys breaking out of prison, it's called "Prison Break". I'm pretty sure it's based on a true storysw

He didn't go to jail because he got a blow job....he went to jail because he is black.
I predict this thread taking a turn for the worse..
He didn't go to jail because he got a blow job....he went to jail because he is black.
Sad but true
"We can set aside his sentence," Barker says. "Legally, it's still possible for us to set aside his sentence and give him a new sentence to a lesser charge. But it's up to us. He has no control over it." The position of Barker and the district attorney, McDade, who refused to comment, is that Wilson is guilty under the law and there is no room for mercy, though the facts seem to say they simply chose not to give it to Wilson. At the same time this trial was under way, a local high school teacher, a white female, was found guilty of having a sexual relationship with a student -- a true case of child molestation. The teacher received 90 days. Wilson received 3,650 days.

Yea, I read this story yesterday. It's a total crock. They changed the law BECAUSE of this case, but did not apply it to old cases. I agree he should've been punished, but he's already done 2 years. He was going to go to college. It's time to give this kid his life back.

Actually, he probably went to prison because the girl was white. I didn't read the article, but I'd bet dollars to donuts she's pretty and white. Hello deep South. Meet the rest of the US, circa 1890
Actually, he probably went to prison because the girl was white. I didn't read the article, but I'd bet dollars to donuts she's pretty and white. Hello deep South. Meet the rest of the US, circa 1890
the case went to the Georiga Supreme Court and he lost 4-3 4 white judges voted against himand yeah i think he should be set free and that this was BS

You know, the south knows the civil war as "the war of northern aggression" and teach it that way in classrooms.This is a horrible story, that kid doesn't deserve all this. How does a dude who was drunk/high and got a B.J. get a worse sentence than a drug dealer?

You know, the south knows the civil war as "the war of northern aggression" and teach it that way in classrooms.This is a horrible story, that kid doesn't deserve all this. How does a dude who was drunk/high and got a B.J. get a worse sentence than a drug dealer?
yeah um, no
I know this is not true but I repeat it like fact all the time too and never back down. Just keep repeating it and somebody will say something dumb like, "Huh. I'm not sure about that. I'll have to go home and look it up." You lose. Next.

I'm not really sure why everybody's feeling so bad for this kid. I mean come on, he's black. He'd be in jail for something else by now anyways. This conviction just cut to the chase.

I'm not really sure why everybody's feeling so bad for this kid. I mean come on, he's black. He'd be in jail for something else by now anyways. This conviction just cut to the chase.
I wanna laugh, but this is just such a crappy story.
You know, the south knows the civil war as "the war of northern aggression" and teach it that way in classrooms.This is a horrible story, that kid doesn't deserve all this. How does a dude who was drunk/high and got a B.J. get a worse sentence than a drug dealer?Also, how does a drug dealer get a worse sentence than many who steal, assault, hurt, commit fraud, etc.
FYP