I Think I May Have Gotten My Girlfirend Pregnant

So her friend has a pregnancy test she can use, but she wont be able to until monday. She had morning sickness a few days ago, and she had been VERY moody and bi-polar(more than usual) and has had a weird craving for chocolate/twizzlers..(sp). So this is sweet, i am 17 she is 16, and together we would be lucky to make 15x per year.and yes, I used a condom every timecomeback monday for results....

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one time (yes, at band camp, shut up) I was tittie-fucking this chick and she was all, "Oh baby, I want you to come on me," and I figured why not, it's far enough away. So she was sitting up wit

You know you don't get the morning sickness, become moody, or have weird cravings all at once at the first second of a pregnancy, right? Also, wouldn't her first clue have been if she were late on her period?Sounds like a couple teenagers all paranoid about nothing.Congratulations on getting your dick wet.

You know you don't get the morning sickness, become moody, or have weird cravings all at once at the first second of a pregnancy, right? Also, wouldn't her first clue have been if she were late on period?Sounds like a couple teenagers all paranoid about nothing.Congratulations on getting your dick wet.
youre right...and that very poetic...well done(not being a smartass, i liked it)
You know you don't get the morning sickness, become moody, or have weird cravings all at once at the first second of a pregnancy, right? Also, wouldn't her first clue have been if she were late on her period?Sounds like a couple teenagers all paranoid about nothing.Congratulations on getting your dick wet.
Nope, he used a condom.
Exactly. That can take like 2 or 3 months.
Just what this world needs, another Eagles fan. Like IQ said, she should've noticed that she's late first.
that would be nice....if it was coming up soon, but its not.
Exactly. That can take like 2 or 3 months.
thats what i was thinking, she said she thought she was...i figured she was over-recting to something, when she mentioned a pregnancy test i decided to start listening

ahhhh I remember when that has happened to me. one of the worst times ever.. Glad it hasn't happened the last few years.

that would be nice....if it was coming up soon, but its not.
If it's not even time for her period yet, she can't even be late yet.Jesus you guys are overreacting. I remember the first time I thought I got a girl pregnant, I freaked out too.Take a deep breath and relax.After a few more times you won't even flinch.
God there is no worse feeling when you are young. ugggh
Damn right, I got a scare once when I was 20. Soooooo glad it was a false alarm.Now I just don't answer the phone on Father's Day.

So she had her period last week, got pregnant, and within a week is having morning sickness, cravings, and mood swings?I fear for our future with the youth of today, I really do.

Not long, the time she thinks it happen was right after it ended. So itll be a few weeks
well depending on her cycle, if she thinks it was right after it ended, you're probably in the clear...on a regular 28 day cycle, with the first 5 or so days being the actual period (bleeding), day 14 is when she is most likely to get pregnant... so say if you hit it on day 7-10, you should be in the clear...
So she had her period last week, got pregnant, and within a week is having morning sickness, cravings, and mood swings?I fear for our future with the youth of today, I really do.
I would too, but I'll prob be dead before they grow up.