Threads Of The Day (totd)

Message from OP:Each day an FCP thread will be chosen as the Thread of the Day and added to the list below.If you would like to nominate a thread you can either post TOTD on the thread you wanna big up or post a link on this thread. No particular rules or qualifications...if the day sux on the forum or whatever then that day will have no TOTD.Consider this a time capsule of sorts. B) fleung22thread.jpgOfficial TOTD logo created by Wandigo----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THREAD OF THE DAYJanuary 4, 2007 Here's A Picture Of A Red Bucket by hblaskJanuary 5, 2007 Save Hblask! by fleung22 (the Bob outburst)January 6, 2007 First FCP Skipaments by IQCrash January 7, 2007 FCP Men...Do You Prefer Women Who Wear or Who Do Not Wear Makeup? by theresa113January 9, 2007 Have You Ever Gotten A Royal? by HangukMigukJanuary 10, 2007 Hunks Of The Chateau De Sexe (a.k.a. Calendar Thread) by JoeyJoJoJanuary 11, 2007 New Game by cu in 4years DanJanuary 12, 2007 Question For The Players 18-26 Years Old by OrzyVibeJanuary 13, 2007 What Would You Be Willing To Do And For How Much? by ShizantJanuary 15, 2007 Neteller Founders Arrested by 2bthebestJanuary 16, 2007 Jennifer Harman New Mom by bayne_sJanuary 17, 2007 Question For The "online Pro's" by PrtyPSuxJanuary 21, 2007 Stars Sunday Million by zimmer4141January 22, 2007 Daniel W P T Tunica, Day 2 by nutzbusterJanuary 23, 2007 Daniel W P T Tunica, Day 3 by nutzbusterJanuary 24, 2007 WPT World Poker Open In Tunica, Day 4 Rail Thread by GovernatorJanuary 25, 2007 WPT Tunica Final Table - Discussion/Update Thread by xmykroJanuary 26, 2007 Borgata Update Thread by DoinSublimeJanuary 27, 2007 I Think I May Have Gotten My Girlfriend Pregnant by XXEddieJanuary 29, 2007 You Know You Are A Degenerate Gambler When ? by kennyg1966January 30, 2007 FCP Barrage! by fleung22January 31, 2007 Dear Nikki by Nikki_NFebruary 2, 2007 O&A Discussing DN Right Now by givalitlFebruary 4, 2007 Men Among Boys by DanielNegreanuFebruary 5, 2007 FBI Trying To Seize Individual USA Players Neteller Funds by matrix_xFebruary 7, 2007 Gold Stiffs WSOP Staff by RuntCakeFebruary 8, 2007 U.S. Seizes $55 Million of Neteller Funds by PMJackson21February 9, 2007 FTOPS Rail Call! by Al SmoothFebruary 12, 2007 FCP vs. Busted N Broke Forum by XXEddieFebruary 13, 2007 Prtypsux Owning The Bubble in LAPC $2500 by 2bthebestFebruary 16, 2007 The Ultimate Cat Thread by IQCrashFebruary 17, 2007 Chinese New Year Giveaways! by AcesUp46February 18, 2007 The Motivator Thread by IQCrashFebruary 19, 2007 New Challgenge(old challenge) by ChuckStyFebruary 21, 2007 Daniel Negreanu Is My ***** by KonchFebruary 24, 2007 WPT LA Poker Classic Anothony "little" Mak and Other FCPer's Days 1-3 by FCP Info2February 25, 2007 GrinderMJ On The Path To Glory by astros11ssFebruary 27, 2007 Official WPT LA Poker Classic Day 4 Thread by FCP InfoFebruary 28, 2007 NBC Heads Up Bracket Challenge by HoosierAlumMarch 1, 2007 NBC Heads-up Brackets Released by bmtphs05March 3, 2007 FCP Barrage Bros. by fleung22March 5, 2007 25K Guarenteed On Stars by yourboygsaridaMarch 7, 2007 Once In A Lifetime Opportunity by Balloon GuyMarch 8, 2007 Donkeytest.com by idgavulisMarch 9, 2007 Help With a Friend's Quandary by astros11ssMarch 12, 2007 WPT Shooting Stars (Update Thread) by xmykroMarch 13, 2007 Bkick Or Partypsux? by MisterBMarch 14, 2007 Jennifer Tilly by a__thelevlar__2March 26, 2007 JC "prtypsux" Alvarado 2/28 Reno by Mkind0516April 16, 2007 LOL Alright I Fell For a Scam by JesseW316April 18, 2007 Girlfriend Mad At Me by gmanshade

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I like where this may lead!I loved Hblask's thread, but this was my Fave yesterday...http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=84263What's funny is...I started the chaos in there very innocently and then came back like 4 hrs later to the see how it had turned out and it was closed and couldn't post!!I was actually lol when I saw what had transpired...the awesomeness of FCP!!!!

I think I like where this may lead!I loved Hblask's thread, but this was my Fave yesterday...http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=84263What's funny is...I started the chaos in there very innocently and then came back like 4 hrs later to the see how it had turned out and it was closed and couldn't post!!I was actually lol when I saw what had transpired...the awesomeness of FCP!!!!
:club: LOL that IS some funny shiit! yeah, this thread seems innocent right now but once enough TOTDs get entered it will become something else.

OUTRAGE!! :club: The very first entry into the TOTD archives (re: red bucket thread) has been closed!!The artistic genius of hblask has been destroyed by The Man!!PEOPLE OF FCP I URGE YOU TO START A PETITION BELOW TO REOPEN THIS GREAT THREAD!!!

RED BUCKET CAMPAIGNShow your support by...Quote form below, add your name, and spread the red buckets throughout the forum.1380119.jpg-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Moderators,Please kindly unlock the Red Bucket thread.It may appear to be the most retarded thing you've ever seen but just because something is retarded that doesn't mean it should be closed down. If that was the case then they would close down the Special Olympics and that would be very unfortunate.In fact, let us not use horrible words like retard, retarded, retardo, dumb stupid fukk,etc. No, I believe that children are our future and for those that appear different they shall be deemed "special"The Red Bucket is, therefore, a special thread.Save this special thread and bring it back to the world of FCP where it will loved and cherished.Sincerely,x

Dear Moderators,Please kindly unlock the Red Bucket thread.It may appear to be the most retarded thing you've ever seen but just because something is retarded that doesn't mean it should be closed down. If that was the case then they would close down the Special Olympics and that would be very unfortunate.In fact, let us not use horrible words like retard, retarded, retardo, dumb stupid fukk,etc. No, I believe that children are our future and for those that appear different they shall be deemed "special"The Red Bucket is, therefore, aspecial thread.Save this special thread and bring it back to the world of FCP where it will loved and cherished.Sincerely,fleung22

Dear Moderators,Please kindly unlock the Red Bucket thread.It may appear to be the most retarded thing you've ever seen but just because something is retarded that doesn't mean it should be closed down. If that was the case then they would close down the Special Olympics and that would be very unfortunate.In fact, let us not use horrible words like retard, retarded, retardo, dumb stupid fukk,etc. No, I believe that children are our future and for those that appear different they shall be deemed "special"The Red Bucket is, therefore, a special thread.Save this special thread and bring it back to the world of FCP where it will loved and cherished.Sincerely,tobytobey

thx for ur support...but like this...

Dear Moderators,Please kindly unlock the Red Bucket thread.It may appear to be the most retarded thing you've ever seen but just because something is retarded that doesn't mean it should be closed down. If that was the case then they would close down the Special Olympics and that would be very unfortunate.In fact, let us not use horrible words like retard, retarded, retardo, dumb stupid fukk,etc. No, I believe that children are our future and for those that appear different they shall be deemed "special"The Red Bucket is, therefore, a special thread.Save this special thread and bring it back to the world of FCP where it will loved and cherished.Sincerely,fleung22tobytobey
Dear Moderators,Please kindly unlock the Red Bucket thread.It may appear to be the most retarded thing you've ever seen but just because something is retarded that doesn't mean it should be closed down. If that was the case then they would close down the Special Olympics and that would be very unfortunate.In fact, let us not use horrible words like retard, retarded, retardo, dumb stupid fukk,etc. No, I believe that children are our future and for those that appear different they shall be deemed "special"The Red Bucket is, therefore, a special thread.Save this special thread and bring it back to the world of FCP where it will loved and cherished.Sincerely,Fleung22tobytobeyFlyingDonkey
this is the best thread of 2007!!!! ------------->>>> http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=84263I will be very very shocked if there is a better thread this year.p.s.--I have received a lot of PMs today asking about Daniel's response. He has still not responded. I guess he just takes all of us for granted.
this is the best thread of 2007!!!! I will be very very shocked if there is a better thread this year.
i actually thought about making a thread of the month amongst all the TOTDs and then at the end of the year throw a poll with the 12 monthly winners but I realized this would be a greater thread if it just listed every thread and left it open for discussion.
RED BUCKET CAMPAIGNShow your support by...Quote form below, add your name, and spread the red buckets throughout the forum.1380119.jpg-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Moderators,Please kindly unlock the Red Bucket thread.It may appear to be the most retarded thing you've ever seen but just because something is retarded that doesn't mean it should be closed down. If that was the case then they would close down the Special Olympics and that would be very unfortunate.In fact, let us not use horrible words like retard, retarded, retardo, dumb stupid fukk,etc. No, I believe that children are our future and for those that appear different they shall be deemed "special"The Red Bucket is, therefore, a special thread.Save this special thread and bring it back to the world of FCP where it will loved and cherished.Sincerely,PearlPlayer

Brothers and sisters of FCP hear me out!I realize now that this thread will become more than just an archive...it will become a newsgroup, a forum within a forum, and a conscience for all of FCP.As the OP I have a responsibility of reporting to you that the very freedom you all think you enjoy is in fact an illusion that is slowly being taken away.I risk being banned from FCP and all you wonderfull FCPers who I consider friends and family.I risk this because I believe in the right for freedom of speech and I hope that if this is my last post (or one of my last ones) that there will be others that support the fight for freedom.See this important thread that has once again been locked by the same mod: mynameiskdawgandeveryonehastodowhatiwantorelseiwillshutyoudownViva la Red Bucket and all it has to stand for!! 1380119.jpg

You are risking a 3 day time out you know ?? Red Bucket Forever!!
I will fight for this because I really REALLY think KDawg is overstepping his role as a mod. 2 mods saw the Red Bucket thread first and gave it the green light. KDawg sees it and decides to inform the forum that the other mods are stupid to let a "retarded" thread like this exist.He is unprofessional, rude and locking/banning without good reason. Out of all the mods he has always been on the bottom of my list but I never felt that there was anything to gain by singling him out. Today is the day I take a stand for you all.If you look around in Off Topic - General you will see the mess that could've been SO easily avoided.I don't want to be part of a world that discriminates against red buckets.