Jump to content


Here's A Picture Of A Yellow Bucket


  • Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#61 KDawgCometh

KDawgCometh

    old skool

  • Members
  • 15,174 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the bebop
  • Interests:poker(duh), soccer, football, rugby, music, and film

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:14 PM

i'm just a bit drunk and goofing around peoplePosted Image
Wine Notes for those that care about such pretentious things

#62 fleung22

fleung22

    PokerStars Global Events Rep (PokerStars Macau)

  • Members
  • 7,006 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver-->Toronto-->Macau

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:17 PM

Thank you. :club: :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :icon_dance: :icon_dance: Posted Image


#63 Jeepster80125

Jeepster80125

    Forum Conspiracy Theory Buster; Dreamcrusher

  • Members
  • 6,785 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denver
  • Interests:poker

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:23 PM

Posted ImageOld Bucket.
Posted Image
QUOTE (Spademan @ Friday, May 22nd, 2009, 4:24 PM)
We are both being judgmental, the only difference is my judgments are well reasoned, well presented and actually have something to do with reality whereas yours are inane assumption wrapped in a steaming pile of contradiction.

#64 CardWarfare

CardWarfare

    Viva La Clarkson

  • Members
  • 13,013 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NYC
  • Interests:Boobs, Butts, Beer.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Pooping

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:23 PM

View PostKDawgCometh, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 5:14 PM, said:

i'm just a bit drunk and goofing around peoplePosted Image
That's pretty goddamned funny.

#65 RedbucketINFO2

RedbucketINFO2

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:25 PM

To all Redbucket members,After reviewing the demand for Redbucket posts, we have made the following changes.Our Bucket points program had to be changed with our new circumstances but it's still competitive in the water carrying industry.Unfortunately the prices in the Bucket store will not decrease; we have to keep prices the same and at times increase prices to keep bringing you more variety. We offer more products to choose from than any other poker site I'm aware of.Also, keep in mind your points cover all shipping costs, duties, taxes, etc.If you have any other store related questions please send them to bktstore@Redbucket.com as I don't always have time to read through the forums.Keep in mind that every "Best support ever!" reply to this message gives not only false hope to our dying program here at RDB, but also gives the brown-nosing kids something to feel better about while sneaking hard earned dollars from parents wallets to fund our families well-being.Thanks,

#66 KDawgCometh

KDawgCometh

    old skool

  • Members
  • 15,174 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the bebop
  • Interests:poker(duh), soccer, football, rugby, music, and film

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:27 PM

View PostCardWarfare, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 4:23 PM, said:

That's pretty goddamned funny.
yea, 2p2's bbv is good for something
Wine Notes for those that care about such pretentious things

#67 fleung22

fleung22

    PokerStars Global Events Rep (PokerStars Macau)

  • Members
  • 7,006 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver-->Toronto-->Macau

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:30 PM

View PostRedbucketINFO2, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 2:25 PM, said:

To all Redbucket members,After reviewing the demand for Redbucket posts, we have made the following changes.Our Bucket points program had to be changed with our new circumstances but it's still competitive in the water carrying industry.Unfortunately the prices in the Bucket store will not decrease; we have to keep prices the same and at times increase prices to keep bringing you more variety. We offer more products to choose from than any other poker site I'm aware of.Also, keep in mind your points cover all shipping costs, duties, taxes, etc.If you have any other store related questions please send them to bktstore@Redbucket.com as I don't always have time to read through the forums.Keep in mind that every "Best support ever!" reply to this message gives not only false hope to our dying program here at RDB, but also gives the brown-nosing kids something to feel better about while sneaking hard earned dollars from parents wallets to fund our families well-being.Thanks,
did you realize you were THIS close to being banned just for being a red bucket?i was gonna ship you a fugitive escape kit with a towel and black paint but it would appear as though you are safe....at the moment......


#68 RedbucketINFO2

RedbucketINFO2

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:32 PM

View Postfleung22, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 2:30 PM, said:

did you realize you were THIS close to being banned just for being a red bucket?i was gonna ship you a fugitive escape kit with a towel and black paint but it would appear as though you are safe....at the moment......
Hi fleung22,I would have just whipped out my "I are serious bucket" pic as a get out of jail free card.

#69 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:33 PM

View PostGolden, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 11:30 AM, said:

Or a Spearhead "Hole in the Bucket" thread?
Dear Liza
Valar Morghulis


#70 KDawgCometh

KDawgCometh

    old skool

  • Members
  • 15,174 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the bebop
  • Interests:poker(duh), soccer, football, rugby, music, and film

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:34 PM

View PostRedbucketINFO2, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 4:32 PM, said:

Hi fleung22,I would have just whipped out my "I are serious bucket" pic as a get out of jail free card.
you are serious bucket, this is serious thread
Wine Notes for those that care about such pretentious things

#71 Canuckickstan

Canuckickstan

    Hugh Jorgen

  • Members
  • 5,168 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary, Ab.
  • Interests:Playing the Drums and riding my Bike
  • Favorite Poker Game:Skipaments !!

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:36 PM

Wow, a sense of humour and the magical ability to close and unclose threads. Cool. :club:
RonnieMexico23 (10:37:47 PM): call me fat agian
RonnieMexico23 (10:37:53 PM): it makes me rock hard

#72 CrackofmyACE

CrackofmyACE

    Motorboatin' S.O.B.

  • Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • Location:Boston, MA

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:40 PM

View Postvico_dan, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 2:41 PM, said:

Here is a bucket on someones head!!Posted Image
that someone happens to be the one and only "Buckethead"
QUOTE(Royal_Tour @ Thursday, September 21st, 2006, 8:30 PM) View Post

crack, lets run away together



Hey Crack, how did you get that avatar?

#73 CardWarfare

CardWarfare

    Viva La Clarkson

  • Members
  • 13,013 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NYC
  • Interests:Boobs, Butts, Beer.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Pooping

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:44 PM

View PostCrackofmyACE, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 5:40 PM, said:

that someone happens to be the one and only "Buckethead"
I'll just go ahead and say it.I fucking hate this man.He's a nasty guitar player, why not just get famous based on your sheer talent? Why the stupid gimmick? WHY?!

#74 Canuckickstan

Canuckickstan

    Hugh Jorgen

  • Members
  • 5,168 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary, Ab.
  • Interests:Playing the Drums and riding my Bike
  • Favorite Poker Game:Skipaments !!

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:45 PM

View PostCrackofmyACE, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 3:40 PM, said:

that someone happens to be the one and only "Buckethead"
Says the guy with the best av ever. excluding Elisha of course
RonnieMexico23 (10:37:47 PM): call me fat agian
RonnieMexico23 (10:37:53 PM): it makes me rock hard

#75 HangukMiguk

HangukMiguk

    I'm so scannable.

  • Members
  • 13,685 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:China

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:45 PM

View PostCardWarfare, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 2:44 PM, said:

I'll just go ahead and say it.I fucking hate this man.He's a nasty guitar player, why not just get famous based on your sheer talent? Why the stupid gimmick? WHY?!
Because. Look at the bucket. He's from General. Enough said.


#76 KDawgCometh

KDawgCometh

    old skool

  • Members
  • 15,174 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the bebop
  • Interests:poker(duh), soccer, football, rugby, music, and film

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:50 PM

View PostCanuckickstan, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 4:36 PM, said:

Wow, a sense of humour and the magical ability to close and unclose threads. Cool. :club:
i just wish I could shoot lightning bolts out of my ass, then I'd really be cool. its stuff like this that shows that people take me way too seriously, but, I'm a nazi mod, so who am I to say anything
Wine Notes for those that care about such pretentious things

#77 renaedawn

renaedawn

    Country Famous

  • Members
  • 36,522 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:51 PM

View PostRedbucketINFO2, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 4:32 PM, said:

Hi fleung22,I would have just whipped out my "I are serious bucket" pic as a get out of jail free card.
Hey RedbucketINFO2!I got this one in Chinatown. Can you tell me if it's legit?Posted Image
I keep telling myself I'm moving on
Believing my heart was strong
But every step I take that leads me away
Just circles back to your door

Wishing I didn't love you
What I'd give if I could touch you

Wishing I didn't love you anymore

#78 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:53 PM

Dear Liza a hole.
Valar Morghulis


#79 CardWarfare

CardWarfare

    Viva La Clarkson

  • Members
  • 13,013 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NYC
  • Interests:Boobs, Butts, Beer.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Pooping

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:55 PM

View PostHangukMiguk, on Friday, January 5th, 2007, 5:45 PM, said:

Because. Look at the bucket. He's from General. Enough said.
I actually thought that said "Funeral". It would make more sense that way. His gimmick is supposed to be something about avenging the chickens that are killed for KFC. Who the hell knows. It's a retarded gimmick, mocking a food chain that I love, given to a guy who has enough talent to not need it.

#80 fleung22

fleung22

    PokerStars Global Events Rep (PokerStars Macau)

  • Members
  • 7,006 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver-->Toronto-->Macau

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:02 PM

Hey guys,Why don't we just wrap up the day and restore hblask's FCP priveleges.For those of you who don't know our dear OP has been banned.hblask, here's hoping you're the one who responds to this.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users