#1 hblask

hblask

Perpetual slow learner

• Members
  • 9,860 posts
  • Interests:Just deal the cards already

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:06 AM

Posted Image
"Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?" -- J. Coulton

#2 Yoda

Yoda

FCP Superstars Champion, Jedi Master & Lesbian Connoisseur

• Members
  • 5,822 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:11 AM

Here is a child in need of a red bucket.Posted Image

[15:06] <Jan99> go J E T S

#3 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 32,711 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:13 AM

I fucking hate red buckets. You bastard!
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#4 JSHamm

JSHamm

Ummm...I'm in Delaware

• Members
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:16 AM

I see your red bucket and raise youPosted ImagePosted Image
QUOTE(Mr. Sparco @ Tuesday, September 25th, 2007, 9:17 AM) View Post
Twelve.

#5 renaedawn

renaedawn

Country Famous

• Members
  • 36,522 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:16 AM

Here is a guy with a bucket on his head.Posted Image
I keep telling myself I'm moving on
Believing my heart was strong
But every step I take that leads me away
Just circles back to your door

Wishing I didn't love you
What I'd give if I could touch you

Wishing I didn't love you anymore

#6 hank213

hank213

inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

• Members
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:22 AM

This is quite obviously the most subtle piece of spam ever. He creates an account, gets a few hundy posts, then springs his trap. He posts of photo of a red bucket, knowing full well that this will trigger an almost pavlovian response in at least 2/3rds of the forum readers to compulsively seek out a red bucket for immediate purchase. Now comes the really diabolical part: he doesn't post a link to his website selling red buckets for he knows in his heart of hearts that the techno-savvy uber-nerds (his target demographic) of this, and several other forums will instantly seek out where to buy the beautiful red bucket utilizing the good old internet search engine google. This will drive searches for red buckets to the #1 search item of all time, which will consequently drive his website to the number one trafficked site in the world, bypassing such buzzworthy favorites as youtube and all others by a clear margin. He then sells his domain name for eleventy brazillion dollars, buys an army three times larger than that of China and takes over the world, creating a one-world government which, any conspiracy theorist can tell you, hastens the apocalypse and the end of days. Nice try mister anti-christ, but I ain't having nothin' to do with no red buckets.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#7 JSHamm

JSHamm

Ummm...I'm in Delaware

• Members
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:29 AM

View Posthank213, on Thursday, January 4th, 2007, 11:22 AM, said:

This is quite obviously the most subtle piece of spam ever. He creates an account, gets a few hundy posts, then springs his trap. He posts of photo of a red bucket, knowing full well that this will trigger an almost pavlovian response in at least 2/3rds of the forum readers to compulsively seek out a red bucket for immediate purchase. Now comes the really diabolical part: he doesn't post a link to his website selling red buckets for he knows in his heart of hearts that the techno-savvy uber-nerds (his target demographic) of this, and several other forums will instantly seek out where to buy the beautiful red bucket utilizing the good old internet search engine google. This will drive searches for red buckets to the #1 search item of all time, which will consequently drive his website to the number one trafficked site in the world, bypassing such buzzworthy favorites as youtube and all others by a clear margin. He then sells his domain name for eleventy brazillion dollars, buys an army three times larger than that of China and takes over the world, creating a one-world government which, any conspiracy theorist can tell you, hastens the apocalypse and the end of days. Nice try mister anti-christ, but I ain't having nothin' to do with no red buckets.
I bet you wouldn't say that if you had a red bucket...
Twelve.

#8 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns

• Members
  • 29,577 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:36 AM

New superthread?(Trademark: RodReynolds)
I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home.

#9 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,610 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted Image

#10 JSHamm

JSHamm

Ummm...I'm in Delaware

• Members
  • 2,193 posts

View PostRon_Mexico, on Thursday, January 4th, 2007, 11:36 AM, said:

New superthread?(Trademark: RodReynolds)
Ground floor. Hooya
Twelve.

#11 hank213

hank213

inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

• Members
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:38 AM

View PostJSHamm, on Thursday, January 4th, 2007, 1:29 PM, said:

I bet you wouldn't say that if you had a red bucket...
get thee behind me satan.....and no checking out my butt....
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#12 hblask

hblask

Perpetual slow learner

• Members
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:46 AM

View Posthank213, on Thursday, January 4th, 2007, 1:22 PM, said:

Anyone who changes their avatar to The Red Bucket will hold a hallowed place in the New World Order. Officialdoms are going fast, grab yours now!
"Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?" -- J. Coulton

#13 eYank

eYank

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,344 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Micro Stakes NLHE

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:50 AM

hes a picture of a shrimp bucketPosted Image

#14 Suited_Up

Suited_Up

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 25,723 posts
  • Interests:Poker and Sports

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:01 PM

Mop 'n' BucketPosted Image
-Kurt

#15 runthemover

runthemover

jano way

• Members
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:04 PM

I don't understand why your red bucket photo isn't hosted on photobucket. for shame.

#16 flyingdonkey

flyingdonkey

Mexican Transformers

• Members
  • 2,956 posts
  • Interests:I love play pokah!

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:10 PM

Posted Image

#17 Golden

Golden

Still alive.

• Members
  • 12,040 posts
  • Interests:SeatsPro.com - Sports, Concert and Theater Tickets at the Lowest Prices!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE 180-Man SnGs

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:10 PM

Posted Image
Founder and President of SeatsPro Ticket Marketing LLC and SeatsPro.com - Check it out for all your ticket needs!

#18 fleung22

fleung22

PokerStars Global Events Rep (PokerStars Macau)

• Members
  • 7,006 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:11 PM

Little known facts:The red bucket is traditionally good luck in Chinese culture.In modern times China has stopped deploying boats to foreign countries as they are too easy to detect.The green bucket is the transportation of choice now.Posted Image

#19 hblask

hblask

Perpetual slow learner

• Members
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:12 PM

View Postrunthemover, on Thursday, January 4th, 2007, 2:04 PM, said:

I don't understand why your red bucket photo isn't hosted on photobucket. for shame.
It's meant to be an ironic metaphor for man's inhumanity to man, with cross-cultural sociological implications regarding Freud's concept of 'ego' and the associated metaphysical search for meaning as a refutation of scientific certainty. Duh!

#20 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:15 PM

Nantucket
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users