• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#281 kkot

kkot

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 08:28 PM

Great job Zach!I'm never playing LHE again. Or tournaments. Starting Feb, it's all PLO.
wutwut00 on Stars

#282 iggymcfly

iggymcfly

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,654 posts
  • Interests:Poker, football, sitting on my ass

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:08 PM

View Postiggymcfly, on Monday, January 1st, 2007, 7:01 AM, said:

New #2 goal: Earn $20,000 in the month of January.
Looking pretty solid on this one unless I hit a huge downswing in the next couple days. Up ~$30K at the moment. Also, my first goal technically said "play over 15,000 hands 2-tabling LHE" so I guess I won't reach that either since I've been playing almost exclusively PLO. However, in the spirit of the goal (overall hands played), I've made it as I'm at about 16K hands on the month. The only goal I won't reach is "lose less than $1,000 in live play" as I've been kind of a donkey in that regard. -$3,500 I think.In news not directly related to January Goals, I talked to someone I play cards with around town who had reservations at the Wynn and was looking for someone to share a room with, so now I'm going down to Vegas from February 6th through the 13th. Had been planning on going next month anyway, so it should be a fun time.
Lady luck's my fuck-buddy.

#283 CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue

The Outlier

• Members
  • 10,364 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'Em, Crazy Pineapple, 2-7 TD

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:05 PM

View Postdreamcrusher28, on Monday, January 29th, 2007, 5:30 PM, said:

Let me get this straight, you played a MTT ... and didn't win???Shame on you. :club:
Yeah, well...when you can't get 88 to hold against A4 on a JJ4 flop (Turn T, River T), it's hard to win. :D

#284 TheCinciKid

TheCinciKid

Micro Limit Superstar

• Members
  • 3,452 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Baseball, Poker, The Bengals, Poker, Golf, Poker, Movies, Poker, Fantasy Sports, and a little Politics and Current Events.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:51 AM

I don't remember if I stated a monetary goal at the beginning of the month or not, but I've had a pretty good month so far. I'm up about $330ish in 2 live sessions and currently up about $320ish online (though my BR hasn't grown much since I had to withdraw $200 early in the month. I've also cleared almost $200 in rakeback. I've gotten in about 9k hands so far and I'm hoping to get to 10k in the next couple days. All in all, a pretty solid month for me so far.*edit* Just looked back at my stated goals for the month. Check, check and check. My winnings and rakeback are right in line with goal, and I've played almost twice the number of hands I wanted to. I also reached Silver status in the FullTilt Ironman. I ought to just take the last two days off so I don't blow it. :club:
"If you're too careful, your whole life can become a ****in' grind." - Mike McDermott, Rounders

my (resurrected) poker blog:
http://cincikid.blogspot.com

#285 homnig

homnig

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 458 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:mtt's

Posted 30 January 2007 - 07:23 AM

My goal in january was to make 1000$. Well I won 8000$ after the first few days. Since then I've played about 3hrs/week and have won a couple hundred dollars probably. I'm still thinking about my february goals since I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play.
"poker is gay

/rant

for real this time."

-Zach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users