• Canada
    • USA
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Asia
    • Australia
    • Antarctica

Look familiar?The original thread determined that the average FCPer is just like Daniel himself...male, very early 30s, lives in the U.S. It was quite surprising as many, myself included, always thought the average person was much younger.Is the FCP crew coming into 2007 any different? Let's see.PS If you're not from North America or a female post a shout out. You are surely a minority around here!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starting to look like i was right fleung, most guys so far are 22-29 supporting my 20-25 demographic :)we also need a girls of fcp calendar.. could raise money for broke poker players:D

starting to look like i was right fleung, most guys so far are 22-29 supporting my 20-25 demographic :)we also need a girls of fcp calendar.. could raise money for broke poker players:D
there's less than 20 votes dude...give it some time.i'm not saying you're not right but just wait and see...girls of fcp calendar? hmm...i don't even know if we'd have 12 girls to volunteer. i think we'd sell more with a girl avatars of fcp calendar
I am over forty and I am a female... I know I am in the minority but I do live in the states.
I'm male and slightly over 40. Wanna e-do it ?? We need some Hetero lovin in this thread !!

It will be interesting to see how the results change as people log on who have been at work all day ... and if it changes with input from people who don't respond until the weekend.The last time such a poll was taken, many were surprised at the number of people over 40 here.

Last time you did this was March 30th of this year and the oldest age bracket you had was 40+.I turned 40 on March 30th :D But now there is a new much older category so I am :club: I think you also need to add a height comparison, I think there are alot of guys here with short guy syndrome if you know what I mean...

Last time you did this was March 30th of this year and the oldest age bracket you had was 40+.I turned 40 on March 30th :D But now there is a new much older category so I am :club: I think you also need to add a height comparison, I think there are alot of guys here with short guy syndrome if you know what I mean...
Sweet we share a birthday....in your honor I'll have to kill two hookers next year
There are actually more women here than I would expect and many certainly worthy of a calendar shoot.
What's with you and height dude? You must be one tall mofo 'cause I can't count how many times you've used the tall-guy card.I dunno so much about a person's height but I really wanted to add ethnicity...unfortunately, despite being able to make 20 options per question I can only have 3 questions in the poll.So far it looks pretty much like it did in Q1 of 2006. There are nearly as many people in the 40-49 bracket as there is the first two brackets together (21 and under). 30-39 is pretty heavy so I'm going to assume the average age is still early 30s.Just about the same amount of girls as before and FCP is geographically the same as before (I'm guessing the Antarctica vote is a joke).Hopefully we get to 200+ votes to get a better idea.
there's less than 20 votes dude...give it some time.i'm not saying you're not right but just wait and see...girls of fcp calendar? hmm...i don't even know if we'd have 12 girls to volunteer. i think we'd sell more with a girl avatars of fcp calendar
I have several full sized shots of my avatar from a couple different angles - let me know if you want to buy rights to them for the FCP calendar :club:
I have several full sized shots of my avatar from a couple different angles - let me know if you want to buy rights to them for the FCP calendar :club:
...and you're only telling me now WHY!?!c'mon yoda, we've known each other since RKIGS and i've commented on ur avatar. let's see these pics!