Joanna Newsom Is Completey Bat-**** Crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFBWP1UEq_AOh man, I wish I could get away with being that crazy. Even when she's not saying something crazy about why she wouldn't won't to be a seahorse, just her manner of speaking makes her seem WAY out-there. I would suck a tailpipe if I had to spend large amounts of time around her; she's like a cartoon of an annoying, upbeat hippie.Discuss

Crazy or not... she can make a harp her b!tch.ps... I've never heard of this lady.

i'd f her sideways on her harp.
Yeah, I'm in love with her. Then again, I've never dated a reasonably sane woman, so she seems to be right up my alley. I bet she's either a TERRIBLE lay or the best lay EVER. Crazy sex is always an adventure, though.
Yeah, I'm in love with her. Then again, I've never dated a reasonably sane woman, so she seems to be right up my alley. I bet she's either a TERRIBLE lay or the best lay EVER. Crazy sex is always an adventure, though.
If you feel that way, then please see http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1614498 I think your answer could be interesting.
Ys pretty much rocks, so she can be batty if that's what she has to be.
Wamp Wamp. Monkey & Bear made me almost cry the second or third time I heard it. The fact that Jim O'Rourke and Van Dyke Parks are involved meant I was pretty much guaranteed to love the CD.Wang

I had not heard of this chick before this thread. I just spent a half hour watching her on youtube. My first thought was that it was terrible. It was among my last thoughts too. But I cannot stop watching. Very strange

Wow I wonder if she was born like that or are there chemicals involved.
if there aren't chemicals involve, there should be..I don't know what's scarier, the video or the quotes under it.. here's a sampling.. steven8807 (1 day ago)I think we have alot in common, personality-wise. I feel we're both weird . . . Icarusangel27 (2 days ago)I like her immediatly...the thought comes to mind that she's so...brilliant that she's having trouble putting her thoughts into words... **** yeah, either that, or she's too nuts to put them into words..**** (Reply) Areiaz (2 weeks ago)in love