Collusion On Stars

At the beginning of my session I go to my cashier, and see that I have an extra 411.25. I looked at my history and it says I received a credit purchased. So I emailed stars and asked them whats going on? They said that at the games where I was playing 2/4, there were people who were colluding and they were caught. They said that they estimated how much time each player played with them and they split all the money in the cheaters' accounts and divided accordingly. Pretty cool seeing how even when I was playing these cash games I was up money as well...anyone else get $$?

At the beginning of my session I go to my cashier, and see that I have an extra 411.25. I looked at my history and it says I received a credit purchased. So I emailed stars and asked them whats going on? They said that at the games where I was playing 2/4, there were people who were colluding and they were caught. They said that they estimated how much time each player played with them and they split all the money in the cheaters' accounts and divided accordingly. Pretty cool seeing how even when I was playing these cash games I was up money as well...anyone else get $$?
Merry Christmas from Lee!

I spotted some collusion about a year back when railing a friend in a sit'n'go with 4 remaining. Seemed like the 3 were passing chips and would not take each other out. Was not sure until I did a search for them right after the sit'n'go ended (my friend finished 2nd in spite of these clowns) and found all 3 playing in another sit'n'go together.So reported them all to Stars, Stars pulled some records, then froze the fellows accounts and took back a few months of profits. So hopefully the money went back to all the right folks.Glad to hear another case of Stars clearing up the trash!Merry Christmas

I had a suspicious one last night on stars, just a single table SNG, early on with blinds still pretty small, including myself only 3 players in the hand, after the flop I bet 100, 2nd player calls, 3rd player raises to 500, I fold, 2nd player goes all in for a total of 510, player 3 times out then sits out one hand, he comes back claiming to have been disconnected, I pointed out that the screen says he was sitting out, it never said he was disconnected at which point he got really verbal with me. Couple hands later a similar situation arose and I asked him if he was going to time out again when his buddy goes all in, at which point I folded and they ended up chacking it down to the river, when one bet and the other folded so we did not get to see cards. I ended up taking 3rd but one of them was still in it for either 1st or 2nd, I did not stick around to watch.I did report it to stars and got a very nice email from them stating that it was going to be investigated and I would hear back on the results. Unlike FCP when I reported possible collusion I geet a message saying that they would pass it along to on game but that due to privacy issues I would not know what the outcome was, If I remember correctly Bob said that on game would not even pass the results along to FCP. Kinda glad we are off that net work, although I am not playing on the new one for now.

I've played a bit of 2/4 on stars, and haven't received anything, so you must've been 'lucky' enough to put in a lot of time with them.what's really surprising though is that people colluding in an LHE ring game had any cash left? :club: