Whhhhhhhooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo

gl at the new job. Maybe one day you'll be good enough to play poker full time :club:
Hey, man, correct me if I am wrong but it looks like the chick in your avatar is saying, "RDog mi Papi, come to Mami".
Hey, man, correct me if I am wrong but it looks like the chick in your avatar is saying, "RDog mi Papi, come to Mami".
naw you are on skag!it's saying "fuka mees fuka mees"
I can't divulge what she's actually saying (national security), but if you look really close and squint, you can pretend it's "Prty [pause] P"
I can't divulge what she's actually saying (national security), but if you look really close and squint, you can pretend it's "Prty [pause] P"
And here I thought ****ing Stars was rigged.

thanks all.I'm home now.working until 10:30 on my last day at a freakin office job. I'm retarded!Before re-opening this, it occurred to me that you all might have thought I meant I was out of here, "here" being the forum. Not so fast!But, surely, I'll post less during work hours,GodofEntropy: RiseandFall lives near. Cobalt is from there, but not there now, I think.I might even be nice now.

Best offer wins? Let's start the ball rolling: I'll give you $30.
$35

Congrats and GL in Alabama dude.

It's 2600 sqr ft and full brick wrap bottom and aluminum siding 2nd floorNo basementBuilt 1974Almost All brand new paintAll brand new flooringNew landscapeBrand new fridgeLess than 3yr old: Dishwasher, GarbDisposal, HotWtrHtrDownside:Roof 15 yrsHVAC: 13 yrsHome inspector said they were in good shape though.I need at least $95

Where is this house (city/state)?Oh what the hell....$75.50......CASH

Forgot to say, Good luck on the move and new job Actuary!!