Sklansky Is A Ladies Man

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...rt=all&vc=1zomg who is the canadian he mentions in his first post?
Consensus seems to be Gavin Smith. Only other famous Canadian poker players that immediately leap to mind are Yukon Brad and Greg Mueller.I still don't really get the implication though.Oh, and Sklansky won a "mixed doubles" WSOP bracelet back in 1982...so that should speak to his ladies-mannishness.
Consensus seems to be Gavin Smith. Only other famous Canadian poker players that immediately leap to mind are Yukon Brad and Greg Mueller.I still don't really get the implication though.Oh, and Sklansky won a "mixed doubles" WSOP bracelet back in 1982...so that should speak to his ladies-mannishness.
Notice that he said excellent Canadian player, that would automatically eliminate Gavin.
I've never been sure, and Google is a pain: is it "ladies man" (plural), or "lady's man" (possessive)? I've always imagined the latter, but I'm not sure.
Well, the well-known movie title is "Ladies Man"...though there are a number of other references to "Ladies' Man" in IMDB.
link?
According to someone in the thread:
You can see pictures of David's current girlfriend by going to his Myspace page. His girlfriend is the first friend on that page:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=68719191Sklansky's gf's myspace:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=62376229
Like I said. Creepy.
yeah because that is rather scary if he is dating a 16 year old mentally challenged person.
It looks like his MySpace was made by a 16 year old mentally challenged person.
Are we sure that's not his daughter? I'm guessing it's his daughter.
I thought the same thing as well, and I still hope it is. He made this post in that two plus two thread that made me think he has a thing for them really younger girls, though:
I understand and I sympathize with what you are going through since I burst your bubble. Luckily though there are TRUE stories about me that should titulate you at least as much. How bout this one:Five years ago I met a twenty year old girl online. She moved in with me for eight months. Until the police knocked on my door. She was a sixteen year old runaway. Oops. But that's not all. After she was arrested and I convinced everybody that I had been hoodwinked, (Thirty people, including Mason and his wife could testify that I was out numerous times in public with her so I wasn't hiding anything. And she looked 24.) the arresting officer and her MOTHER (who didn't know where she was for a year) asked me if I would TAKE HER BACK. For various reasons that didn't happen but I am friends with both her and her mother to this day.Its strange how this common knowledge true story has never been mentioned while a ridiculous false one is bandied about. I think it is at least as good. If not I'll think of another one.
I understand and I sympathize with what you are going through since I burst your bubble. Luckily though there are TRUE stories about me that should titulate you at least as much. How bout this one:Five years ago I met a twenty year old girl online. She moved in with me for eight months. Until the police knocked on my door. She was a sixteen year old runaway. Oops. But that's not all. After she was arrested and I convinced everybody that I had been hoodwinked, (Thirty people, including Mason and his wife could testify that I was out numerous times in public with her so I wasn't hiding anything. And she looked 24.) the arresting officer and her MOTHER (who didn't know where she was for a year) asked me if I would TAKE HER BACK. For various reasons that didn't happen but I am friends with both her and her mother to this day.Its strange how this common knowledge true story has never been mentioned while a ridiculous false one is bandied about. I think it is at least as good. If not I'll think of another one.
Oh my God...That is so hot!
The J :D J :club: is named the "Sklanksky".Do you see why?
Because Jacks never win you much money in poker and neither does Sklansky?Oh wait, because they're black!