Prop Bet: On Chucksty Tournament Win Tongith.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chucky, what did you have here?Full Tilt Poker Game #1366463453: $30,000 Guarantee (8994691), Table 40 - 80/160 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:42:01 ET - 2006/12/07Seat 2: blackmetalhead (7,675)Seat 3: Scccaaaaarrrryy (4,727)Seat 4: terpkings (20,527)Seat 5: Pwnasaurus (22,057)Seat 6: PokherButt007 (6,710)PokherButt007 posts the small blind of 80blackmetalhead posts the big blind of 160The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Scccaaaaarrrryy calls 160terpkings foldsPwnasaurus foldsPokherButt007 foldsblackmetalhead checks*** FLOP *** [Jh 4h Ks]blackmetalhead checksScccaaaaarrrryy bets 160blackmetalhead calls 160*** TURN *** [Jh 4h Ks] [Ts]blackmetalhead bets 480Scccaaaaarrrryy calls 480*** RIVER *** [Jh 4h Ks Ts] [7c]blackmetalhead bets 6,875, and is all inScccaaaaarrrryy: okScccaaaaarrrryy: KQScccaaaaarrrryy: nice handScccaaaaarrrryy folds
8h9h? Q9o? you won all the mobney yet???
can i get an update on what tourneys he is left in?
he just had a crazy bust on starsTJ spades vs QQ all inflop 2 spades, turn brought J, river brought T but the T gave QQ the straight.he has 1 left on stars and I believe still in 2 others as well
he just had a crazy bust on starsTJ spades vs QQ all inflop 2 spades, turn brought J, river brought T but the T gave QQ the straight.he has 1 left on stars and I believe still in 2 others as well
I found the one on FTP, but what is his name on stars? and what is the 3rd tourney?

yeah, I have the stars and FT ones open, but don't have UB or bodog installed on my comp. so I'm not sure what else is going on.Also, I respect Chucksty too much, and he's gone deep enough in these to scare me, that i don't think I'd bet against him again.

crap i see ya! lookin good 2nd with 12 left, good luck
gg yoru money dna! he just morethan doubled in the 16kay on ftp with KK > AJNW

Keep it up on UB, seems to me no one respects your raises and they all just push on you, which is gay. I have the 100 ready to send to you on FTP so take it down sir.JeffP.S. Im a ****, as I was typing he busted, blah