Where To Play And How To Deposit?

Haven't played online since the ban, and my understanding of the whole deposit thing isn't clear. Can you still play on Stars, are there better sites to play on because of the ban, and how can I deposit onto the sites (other than Neteller or Firepay)? Did a search but didn't come up with a definitive answer. Used to play on Party but can't deposit there or Stars with my CC anymore.Thanks in advance.Peace

Stars is now by far the biggest. FTP is second, UB and Bodog are still viable alternatives. Neteller still works for now, Firepay doesn't. Pick your site and see what they offer. Most will do something that works for you. I think stars does echecks now too which I'm tempted to try (since I can't do Neteller).

I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions here. An accusation has been leveled at the OP. It certainly appears he entered an agreement. If he hasn't lived up to it then I +1 every name he gets called here. Hopefully this is a misunderstanding, but 3 months is a long time. Death to all scammers, whoever they may be.

Thanks for the support everyone.I doubt he is ever coming back after he sees this tho.he will just open another account.

I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions here. An accusation has been leveled at the OP. It certainly appears he entered an agreement. If he hasn't lived up to it then I +1 every name he gets called here. Hopefully this is a misunderstanding, but 3 months is a long time. Death to all scammers, whoever they may be.
I understand your cautious approach.I kept all the PM's and transaction details should be available at my party account.I can take a screenshot and post soon but i am 4 tabling plo now.
Thanks for the support everyone.I doubt he is ever coming back after he sees this tho.he will just open another account.I understand your cautious approach.I kept all the PM's and transaction details should be available at my party account.I can take a screenshot and post soon but i am 4 tabling plo now.
Thanks for the understanding. I mean there's no reason not to believe you, I certainly believe you. I'd just like this other guy to defend himself. As it seems he can't/won't defend himself... it just makes your case stronger. I wish you best of luck and it appears many of the other great members of this community are willing to donate books to you. So hopefully even if you don't get the cash back, you'll come out even with the donations.
Thanks for the understanding. I mean there's no reason not to believe you, I certainly believe you. I'd just like this other guy to defend himself. As it seems he can't/won't defend himself... it just makes your case stronger. I wish you best of luck and it appears many of the other great members of this community are willing to donate books to you. So hopefully even if you don't get the cash back, you'll come out even with the donations.
Yes it is amazing,I have recieved so many PM's and help offers that i can't believe i could find one of the few bad apples to have a deal with.It's like losing to one outer on river.

OP? Anything? We would love to give you a chance to explain this situation, but the longer you ignore this the more guilty that you look.You won't be living this one down either. Have fun around here.

glad you made a thread about this Bud.$61 is so little; surely he will have honor.for gosh sakes all, don't give $$$ to strangers here.
This thread pissed me off and forced me to open a thread about it.He is asking for advice about where to deposit money!!
nope.although I do have several pictures of someone you say is you; so that should provide some security. yeah, right :PI'd probably let <10 people on here borrow $100+.Bud being one of them
That is me, why is that so unbelievable? lol I'm hurt you wouldn't trust me.Hurt.