I Can't Win On Pokerstars

f*cking 3 outters left and f*cking rightKJ < K4 all in post flopJJ < A5 all in preflopmultiply this by 25 this week aloneand I don't even play that muchthis isn't a bad beat thREADTHIS IS A f*ck stars up their a*ses threadcountless suck outs.I can't f*cking beat players on Starsf u youLee Jones(editted to clean up potty mouth)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stars is rigged. Everyone know that. Play at FullTilt.Good Luck.

this is the same guy who is a stratagey forum guru right? "who gets mad respect"cry me a river
yeah, i'm not proud of this threadif I didn't know better I would be crying "rigged!"..but I see no motive.it's just incredible.I consistently won on Party, now I cant win on Stars?

i was a winning player for about 16 months, then i moved to pokerstars. i had 1 big cash then never had winning days anymore. same bs. i move to other sites like interpoker/fulltilt, they still hapen, but 1/4 as much. its so sick knowing when youre allin late in a tourney with AA vs 88 to click the x to close the window before the flop is dealt

yeah, i'm not proud of this threadif I didn't know better I would be crying "rigged!"..but I see no motive.it's just incredible.I consistently won on Party, now I cant win on Stars?
i know how you feel bro. just keep playing it all stops when your supernova and cut a deal with lee

I just cashed off of stars an hour or two ago, after i had 10 10...Flop comes 8 6 2, I get it all in with a guy who calls somehow with 99, rivers his 9 as if nobody saw that coming.I see too many runner runners and suckouts and things that are waaay too far out of the ordinary to think it can just be the luck of the draw at stars.How else does a 90/10 situation turn in to a coinflip, all the time?

don't tease me
I'm totally serious:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t6000 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO (t75716)Button (t51490)SB (t160739)BB (t129459)UTG (t9210)UTG+1 (t26281)Hero (t93948)MP2 (t161588)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q :) , T :) . UTG raises to t8910, 1 fold, Hero calls t8910, MP2 calls t8910, 3 folds, BB calls t2910.Flop: (t31740) 8 :club: , Q :D , 9 :D(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets t18000, MP2 folds, BB folds.This is where we turn our hands up and when I saw the villian had A8 for bottom pair, I knew for a fact the ACE was coming. I didn't expect two of them, but it didn't really matter.Turn: (t49740) A :)(2 players)River: (t49740) A :D(2 players)Final Pot: t49740Results in white below: UTG has 8c Ad (full house, aces full of eights). Hero has Qh Th (two pair, aces and queens). Outcome: Hero wins t31740. UTG wins t18000.
I'm totally serious:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t6000 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO (t75716)Button (t51490)SB (t160739)BB (t129459)UTG (t9210)UTG+1 (t26281)Hero (t93948)MP2 (t161588)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q :) , T :) . UTG raises to t8910, 1 fold, Hero calls t8910, MP2 calls t8910, 3 folds, BB calls t2910.Flop: (t31740) 8 :club: , Q :D , 9 :D(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets t18000, MP2 folds, BB folds.This is where we turn our hands up and when I saw the villian had A8 for bottom pair, I knew for a fact the ACE was coming. I didn't expect two of them, but it didn't really matter.Turn: (t49740) A :)(2 players)River: (t49740) A :D(2 players)Final Pot: t49740Results in white below: UTG has 8c Ad (full house, aces full of eights). Hero has Qh Th (two pair, aces and queens). Outcome: Hero wins t31740. UTG wins t18000.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLI'm not laughing at the hand, I'm laughing at "Results in white below", when the results are already known.