This Guy Should Be Jailed....for A Long Time

I am not religious in any way whatsoever. No one in my family is jewish....nor do I even know much about any religion..and yet i STILL found this offensive.Some guy posted this on hendon mob...thinking it was hillarious. word of caution, it is offensive...basically a guy dressed as hitler going around a german city yelling things in german...what they are i have no idea since im not german....but my god.....*watch at own risk*

Im still kinda speechless after watching that...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing that gets me...is that in germany it is automatic jail time if your caught trying to resemble anything to do with hitler or the nazi party...and yet it seems as though the police did nothing when they seen him...

jailed for what? He does have freedom of speech, no matter how horrible it is what he is doing.
Not in Germany...it is a felony charge for any Nazi talk.

The way I see it... he actually making fun of Hitler and the Nazis, NOT Jews, or people who lost their lives in the war. A little bit like now Borat is making fun of the West and our narrow-mindedness and not, as some people seem to think, Kazakhstan.

Not in Germany...it is a felony charge for any Nazi talk.
Such nonsense... you clearly just made that up.

wtfi have to say, im the first to crack a joke, but this guy takes the piss. as a natural enthusiast for the studies of the second world war, i cannot believe this **** is allowed. someone should grip him and beat the shi.t out of him. there is no excuse for that sort of behaviour, hitler was no joke or someone a joke should be parodied on. he was a horrible human being, someone who not only caused suffering to hundreds, but someone who caused suffering to hundreds of millions. this **** should be taken off the net and the **** who did it should be fukin arrested and sentenced to life, at the very least...

not funny.having lived in germany for a while, you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT make those sorts of jokes there. hell, it wasn't until the world cup that the germans were really able to talk about their national identity in some way that didn't refer to the collective guilt of the holocaust and WWII. stupid stunts like this just reinforce that guilt at a time when germans are finally beginning to step out of the shadow of the 1940s.and yes, it is illegal to make certain types of nazi/hitler-related public statements there, but not all of them. i don't know whether what this ****** did would fall into that category, however.

I'm German, I was born in Germany to a German mother and a Canadian father. Hitler and Nazism is just not spoken of in Germany, although I'm not aware of any specific law. There are strong laws regarding organizing hate groups though. Even if there are he wouldn't have violated them as he didn't have any nazi ensignia nor did he ever identify himself as Hitler.That said it's just not funny. He walks around high stepping yelling "One, Two", then demands service or else he will gas everyone. He then follows a couple of Hasidic Jews saying do you know who I am. Why anyone would think this is actually funny is beyond me, then again I am rarely entertained by any German comedy. The whole thing is entirely pointless but in my opinion not exactly offensive either.

wtfi have to say, im the first to crack a joke, but this guy takes the piss. as a natural enthusiast for the studies of the second world war, i cannot believe this **** is allowed. someone should grip him and beat the shi.t out of him. there is no excuse for that sort of behaviour, hitler was no joke or someone a joke should be parodied on. he was a horrible human being, someone who not only caused suffering to hundreds, but someone who caused suffering to hundreds of millions. this **** should be taken off the net and the **** who did it should be fukin arrested and sentenced to life, at the very least...
26 User(s) are reading this topic (15 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)11 Members: James D, RichieValenz, stevedar, checkymcfold, Magsugal, Hektor, JMoney2681, Chavarov, IRH, JaxxVain, BWTothSorry to hijack this thread.... BUT........ JMoney is back??

Funny how Muslims can get away with stoning 2,600 police officers in their own neighborhoods in a six month period in France and you hear no outrage. But someone makes a youtube pariody on what a moron Hitler was and there is total outrage, even thou no one was hurt physically by it. The only evil anyone can recognize as evil is Hitler, because we all know that only someone from the 'western' culture could ever be evil. :club:

Funny how Muslims can get away with stoning 2,600 police officers in their own neighborhoods in a six month period in France and you hear no outrage. But someone makes a youtube pariody on what a moron Hitler was and there is total outrage, even thou no one was hurt physically by it. The only evil anyone can recognize as evil is Hitler, because we all know that only someone from the 'western' culture could ever be evil. :club:
Off topic but since when was the France issue a Muslim issue? I was under the impression that it was mostly poor africans from former french empire countries that felt some sense of entitlement rioting.
Funny how Muslims can get away with stoning 2,600 police officers in their own neighborhoods in a six month period in France and you hear no outrage. But someone makes a youtube pariody on what a moron Hitler was and there is total outrage, even thou no one was hurt physically by it. The only evil anyone can recognize as evil is Hitler, because we all know that only someone from the 'western' culture could ever be evil. :D
WHAT???Most twisted thread highjack of the century.... :club:
ARE U FUKIN KIDDIN ME?WHAT A JOKE. ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT RESULT IN PEOPLE LIKE HITLER, AND BUSH BEING IN POWER. WHAT A FUKIN JOKE U R. NO WONDER U MADE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR THIS POST, UR A JOKE. MODE BAN THIS STUPID RACIST BIGOT BEFORE I GO FIND THE FUKER AND BOMB HIS HOUSE

Not funny, not offensive either. I have to agree that the attempted joke is pointed at hitler clearly. Why you would find this offensive if you are Jewish is beyond me. I know plenty of people who find Chris Rock's racial jokes funny and last time I checked not all of Chris' fans were caucasian. Get a grip, get rid of your grudge and ditch the chip on your shoulder. Yes, what happened to Jews in Europe during WWII was wrong, no one will dispute it, but get over it already.

Not funny, not offensive either. I have to agree that the attempted joke is pointed at hitler clearly. Why you would find this offensive if you are Jewish is beyond me. I know plenty of people who find Chris Rock's racial jokes funny and last time I checked not all of Chris' fans were caucasian. Get a grip, get rid of your grudge and ditch the chip on your shoulder. Yes, what happened to Jews in Europe during WWII was wrong, no one will dispute it, but get over it already.
FUK U TOO BIGOT
FUK U TOO BIGOT
I am not a bigot or a racist. People like you are the reason why both exist however. If you are looking for someone to blame, blame yourself. It is clear based on your response that you are uneducated, only you can change that. Maybe if you spent a little more time reading books, and less time worrying about whether Tupac is dead or not you might have an opinion with some value.