nothing against these, but do we really need a thread when there are 90 players left? Make it with 2 tables left or something. :club:
I can see your point Waffles but I find it helpful to my game and probably others in this forum by watching how these guys play during the other stages of tournaments. I dont know if this is possible but it would be nice if we could have a part of the forum that was only for rail threads. DNA?
I can see your point Waffles but I find it helpful to my game and probably others in this forum by watching how these guys play during the other stages of tournaments. I dont know if this is possible but it would be nice if we could have a part of the forum that was only for rail threads. DNA?
I understand , why not use the search function on stars or tilt to find those players and follow them during a tourney?
I understand , why not use the search function on stars or tilt to find those players and follow them during a tourney?
this is a good idea - there's several top guys on this forum who's SN's you can find out easily - just look them up on stars or tilt and you can usually find a couple playing.