What Am I Gonna Do Now

deposited 1k and lost it in one hour, I have a serious problem. I cant stay away and the ease at which depositing money is like email, my bank account is depleted

deposited 1k and lost it in one hour, I have a serious problem. I cant stay away and the ease at which depositing money is like email, my bank account is depleted
stop chasing losses, take a break and the next time you deposit $1000 practice BR management.good luckp.s. I would also suggest Gamblers Anonymous but there is a better chance of me banging Angela Jolie than you turning up at any meetings.
I've noticed that you make alot of these threads. You should seriously think about getting help or just stoping all together if most of these threads you make are true.
Sounds like the problem is solved for you

Dude, seems like you have a problemThe main thing to remember, is don't gamble what you can't afford to lose.It's hard to do, but you'll only be successful if you stand by that creed.If you don't there's always....250px-Knot-hangmans-noose.jpg

ban urself from the sites
keep the flaming on this thread downseriously OP get some help, GA
QFTdon't be jerks guys, we all have been there before...lets try and help
Dude, seems like you have a problemThe main thing to remember, is don't gamble what you can't afford to lose.It's hard to do, but you'll only be successful if you stand by that creed.If you don't there's always....250px-Knot-hangmans-noose.jpg
lol I know his problem is very serious, but I couldn't help laughing out loud when I saw this pic.
lol I know his problem is very serious, but I couldn't help laughing out loud when I saw this pic.
yeah i laughed a little toobut also i would close ur neteller account or w/e u use to deposit to stop from doing itdelete all the poker software from ur compand i wasnt joking look into GA
ban urself from the sitesQFTdon't be jerks guys, we all have been there before...lets try and help
if the OP wasn't a serial troll poster I would agree. But I long ago gave up taking anything he says seriously.Mark
if the OP wasn't a serial troll poster I would agree. But I long ago gave up taking anything he says seriously.Mark
Agreed.OP, what's your handle, and when are you depositing next? I'd like to donk some money to you. Seriously.

thanks for the advice guys, everytime I stop I keep hearin about some guy who just won 10k, or 25k. Everyone I talk to who plays poker never seems to lose :club:

thanks for the advice guys, everytime I stop I keep hearin about some guy who just won 10k, or 25k. Everyone I talk to who plays poker never seems to lose :club:
i loselook down in the general ot forumthere is the ISAP club