805 replies to this topic

#41 vaglvr

vaglvr

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 06:57 PM

looshle said:

I call pocket 3s crabs because my last 3 girlfriends all had crabs, it's really easy to remember that way. So I guess that would make ME King Crab.
Do you think that the crabs thing is just a funny coincidence or a has somehthing to do with the type of girls you've been dating?

#42 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,638 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 06:57 PM

vaglvr said:

looshle said:

I call pocket 3s crabs because my last 3 girlfriends all had crabs, it's really easy to remember that way. So I guess that would make ME King Crab.
Do you think that the crabs thing is just a funny coincidence or a has somehthing to do with the type of girls you've been dating?
Dude, I don't even want to think of that Crab dance
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#43 aneurysm

aneurysm

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:28 PM

I love you.This is the funniest post since that ben guy.

#44 Graphic_V

Graphic_V

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Poker

Posted 28 March 2005 - 10:59 PM

Hilarious!

#45 badjefft

badjefft

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 11:10 PM

the krablar to hit tournament play!

#46 ddoggphx

ddoggphx

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 11:12 PM

Long live the Krablar!I think I will take this, make it my own with a slight modification: When I do my own personal crab dance, I will say "Crab people, crab people" like on South Park.Very excellent story...thanks for the laugh!

• Guests

Posted 28 March 2005 - 11:30 PM

Haha, surprisingly the OP's post is worth the 10 minute read. Long live the Krablar indeed!

#48 Dixie Wrecked

Dixie Wrecked

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 12:02 AM

I must admit, tonight I played and won with the Krabler and proceed to do the crab dance, albeit in the privacy of my own house.

#49 vaglvr

vaglvr

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 12:45 AM

looshle said:

Is there any other STD related hands because I'd really like to know.

#50 alexquigley

alexquigley

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 01:54 AM

....my friends and I named Q2 the "Dirty W-H-O-R-E"...Queen-DoucheYeah, sick. We know. That's why it's awesome. And no, there is no dance to it. Yet.

#51 CrAcKeDaCeS

CrAcKeDaCeS

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Fantasy Football, UK Soccer

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:39 AM

I had to laugh, because I was playing a 4 person SNG on pokerstars (2 rounds of heads up) and in the first round, I got dealt K 3 and limped (sorry, I probably should have raised). The flop comes K23, turn was a 3, and river was a King. I didn't get much action on it, but it made me think of this post.Oh, and I can assure you that there was no dancing.
"Poker?! I hardly even know 'er!"

"The All-In move works every time...except once."

#52 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,638 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:16 AM

I don't like hearing of limping in with Krablar, folks.. bad mojo...Here's a couple thoughs about the greatest hand... have you noticed in Sklansky's new low limit hold 'em book that K3 is synonimous with Bad hand? Like he uses it all the time... Like you're in the small blind, and you have king three, and there's one caller, should you call? and you have king three suited on the button, and five people call, should you call? Why does David have to had on the Krablar like that? He obviously doesn't know it's power...Also, a friend of mine, whom I've become friends with through poker, when I told him about the dance, told me about when he used to play at his home game, years ago, that when ever anyone won a pot with K3, that everyone had to pay the winner five dollars, straight up... I though this was tremendously funny, so in my home game, where we play tourniment style, if anyone wins with the Krablar, everyone has to pay them the big blind... this can get quite costly, and provide for big time Krablar bluffs later in the tourniment...
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#53 Swift_Psycho

Swift_Psycho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:39 AM

Good read. Kinda long though, my eyes hurt. Thanks.

#54 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,638 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:43 AM

Maybe I'm a little new to the whole forum posting thing, but when did people's attention spans shrink to 10 seconds? Next time I have a freaking hilarious topic, I'm be sure to butcher it, make it nice and short, and then it will no longer be either freaking nor hilarious...
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#55 Swift_Psycho

Swift_Psycho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:47 AM

BigDMcGee said:

Maybe I'm a little new to the whole forum posting thing,  but when did people's attention spans shrink to 10 seconds?  Next time I have a freaking hilarious topic, I'm be sure to butcher it, make it nice and short, and then it will no longer be either freaking nor hilarious...
If you are referring to me, I was just kidding. An occasional press of the enter button would be cool, but other than that it didn't really bother me that it was longish. Though, if you are going to make a post that long, make sure it is worth the read. Otherwise, many boos from the crowd may follow.

#56 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,638 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:55 AM

I didn't mean just you.. I got a few comments about the legnth of the message, which I just didn't really get... I'm a verbose sort of playa, I admit.. you should get an email from me... or heaven forbid a snail mail...
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#57 JFarrell20

JFarrell20

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 12:21 PM

Funny post! I hope you are Really Big D McGee, because if someone did the dance after playing the Krablar in front of me I'd probably blow a gasket! lol.Last night I raise UTG with AA and get a caller 2 seats down... flop comes 99X... I bet out, he calls... turn blank, I bet, he calls. River blank, I bet he calls.Flips over 6 9 offsuit.... OMG you would have thought he started WWIII.He was two seats down from UTG (who raised) and he calls 2 cold with 6 9 off. I told him that must be the only 69 action he ever gets thats why he plays it. Of course he says nothing b/c he's probably a drunk monkey.Another hand I think I got KK in 2nd position. I raise... guy IMMEDIATELY to my left calls (I'm very tight btw, 18-25% flops so I don't know what form of crack he was smoking). Anyway flop comes 9 high. bet, call, etc. Plays all the way through. No ace shows up. River card is a queen. He flips over Q9 off for rivered 2 pairs. I mean... WTF?! Calls my EP tight raise right behind me with 54 people behind him to act, holding 9 Q off.... I mean........ Needless to say it was a 3 hour losing session for me. I won like 8% of 217 hands. Very dismal.

#58 RPGs316

RPGs316

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Texas Hold 'Em

Posted 29 March 2005 - 12:21 PM

BigDMcGee, you have just won the "Brilliance" award in the field of hilarity for 2005. Well done.

#59 rwood

rwood

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:12 AM

I've referred to KQ as the taby the last few years, King Whore...(i know it's queen but she's prolly a slut) because my ex girlfriend was a complete whore.

#60 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,638 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:39 AM

This thread is about the one, the only, his highness, the KRABLAR!!! This is not a thread for you to post your whiny bad beat stories.. I know they hurt.. I know you've been keeping your feelings welled up inside about it, but please, please please... You may only talk about bad beats on this thread if you were the one putting the beating on, with krablar.... I will also accept funny names for other hands, or posts praising My humor and brillance... But NO BAD BEAT STORIES, for the love of Krablar...
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users