A New Fcp Chat Room For The Transition And Beyond!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it sucks really!
LOL JLN...... GET TO BED YOU WANKA! :club: Stay away people, we like our small group of regulars. The 'welcome' sign has been destroyed. ok I'm j/k of course.The more people there to slam Zsta the better. :D
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this thing still work? May come in handy for the next few days.

• 3 months later...
For those of you that have used IRC before - this will be easy and a no-brainer. For those of you that have not, I would be glad to help you set it up. OPTION 2 - The easy no feature wayGoto the website irc.holonet.org - You can click on Looking to chat. Enter in a nickname and FCP as the channel, and boom. You can join our room.typed in irc.holonet.org and didn't even find the website. tried twice, gave upyes i suck at computers
  • 2 months later...
blah, looks like holonet is dead. I will get one up on another server, give me a few.
Huh?Prolly dead cause it's 4:00am for most of those that are on during the day...most people on there have normal jobs and are on all day...during the day.
Huh?Prolly dead cause it's 4:00am for most of those that are on during the day...most people on there have normal jobs and are on all day...during the day.
no, i literally can't log in. "Cannot find server."
you, sir, are not cool.
Let me recap the events for you. Learn some social skills.[15:24] * Joins: richdammit (~irc@holonet.org)[15:25] <richdammit> irc is so gay[15:25] <Jan99> Mo?[15:25] <richdammit> MO?[15:25] * richdammit was kicked by Yoda^Work (So leave :club:)
Let me recap the events for you. Learn some social skills.[15:24] * Joins: richdammit (~irc@holonet.org)[15:25] <richdammit> irc is so gay[15:25] <Jan99> Mo?[15:25] <richdammit> MO?[15:25] * richdammit was kicked by Yoda^Work (So leave :club:)
IRC is for people without working penises.
IRC is for people without working penises.
If you feel that way, why go into the room in the first place...then be mad when no one talks to you because you start out being an ass right off the bat.