Lets Cut The Bs Here

how much have you lost playing poker?ive lost over 20kwho else on here is gonna be honest

I'm up a total of about $1400 (Live and online combined).I've played probably at least 1600 hours of poker.So I make about $00.875 an hour playing poker.Since I'm a freelance musician/producer type....I'm down at least 500 hours of work I could have been doing. (during that time, or when I slept in from a late night playing)I typically make between $75-100/hour.When I add that up, it's a perceived value of about $37K.Not real physical money lost, but...yeah...this game is addicting.I'm up right now working on the poker table (Junell's table plans from www.homepokertourney.com).Suited poker cloth, racetrack (w/cup holders), whisper vinyl with 1" padding for rail.Trying to finish the table before our Thursday night game.Yep...addicted to the game and until the beginning of this post, never really thought about how much time total and what I could have been making if I was working.Oh well, gotta have a hobby.Gotta go to bed. Electric Staple Gun is louder than I thought and I can't wake the girls up.E

nothing i haven't won back and then some.honestly, i don't think i'd have progressed past 0.5/1 if i wasn't winning at it, and can't imagine losing more than $500. same reason i never play more than $2/hand blackjack.i guess i don't see why playing for higher than tiny stakes is fun unless you expect to win.

I dropped 3 or 4 hundy in my first few months of playing online, since then (since I started coming to this board, and reading books) I'm up about 2.5k in the last 5 months or so. I think I'm doing ok for somebody who has only been playing poker for 9 months. Before January of this year I didnt know that a flush beats a straight.

I dropped 3 or 4 hundy in my first few months of playing online, since then (since I started coming to this board, and reading books) I'm up about 2.5k in the last 5 months or so.
Sharkscope claims im up $945 with a 30% ROI, but i have nothing to show for it!

I've probably made somewhere in the neighborhood of $5-7k playing poker in the last year and a half or so, both online and live. My hourly rate however, is probably pretty low. If I had to guess, I'd say less than $5/hour.

just did a statement update from october 2004money put in 18330 Canadainmoney taken out 27163 USBut if it wasn't for two big tournys i would probably down a 1000 to 2000

I've probably won like 50kand i've lost about 45 of it :club:
Will you take me to Wild Chef. It's a sweet asian resturant where they cook the food in front on you. I bought there chicken teryiaki (sp?)....well worth the $15.Even though I didn't see the 2nd half of your statement...I still want you to take me to Wild Chef.
Will you take me to Wild Chef. It's a sweet asian resturant where they cook the food in front on you. I bought there chicken teryiaki (sp?)....well worth the $15.Even though I didn't see the 2nd half of your statement...I still want you to take me to Wild Chef.
Lol, I don't have enough cash to be taking people Wild Chef. Ask some of the people here who actually make money.
Lol, I don't have enough cash to be taking people Wild Chef. Ask some of the people here who actually make money.
Well...I suppose there is always Dine-and-Dash...I'll settle for Ramen Noodles for now.
Well...I suppose there is always Dine-and-Dash...I'll settle for Ramen Noodles for now.
I have an assload of Cup of noodles and ramen. Seriously though, I'm not nearly as successful as many people who post here, and I have certainly made a ton of mistakes in regards to bankroll management. Anybdoy who I talk to on AIM, knows that I'm not rich from poker by any means. I'm getting better and rebuilding but I have dusted off thousands in earnings by playing out of my br, playing tired etc. etc.

i guess every one is a winner except me and op in total my last 4 years of gambling i have lost at least 65k at least !!! im actually a good poker player but tend to feel the need to lose all my money on pai gow or other pit games to be staisfied .. :club: any one else rather lose then spen a few hrs and break even ?