Someone Give Me A Reason Why

ok i deposit more money in pokerstarsplay the 20 dollar 180 tourny, I get QQ I limp in 2nd posistion as the table has been full of loons. Button makes it 225, two callers. I push in for 1400. Button has AA im ****edin the cash game im playing 1/2 NL, i have AQ I raise it 10 dollars, one caller. Flop is 2 king ace. I raise it 20 ******* moves in for 220 dollars, I call with my remaining 120. He flips Ace Five, turn brings a five.In less than 10 minutes I lose by deposit, AGAIN! bye bye 200what the **** is this pokerstars???

Review all the hands you played prior to pushing all-in, think what you would have done diferent, then send all your money to my account. :club:

im serious ive been running like this at Stars for a long while now, I dont know what the **** gives anymore. AK losing to Ace rag, especially in tournaments so on and so forth. Im not going crazy or being biased, but ive been running really horribly.

im serious ive been running like this at Stars for a long while now, I dont know what the **** gives anymore. AK losing to Ace rag, especially in tournaments so on and so forth. Im not going crazy or being biased, but ive been running really horribly.
and yet you continue to deposit there.as a whole, we thank you.
ok i deposit more money in pokerstarsplay the 20 dollar 180 tourny, I get QQ I limp in 2nd posistion as the table has been full of loons. Button makes it 225, two callers. I push in for 1400. Button has AA im ****edin the cash game im playing 1/2 NL, i have AQ I raise it 10 dollars, one caller. Flop is 2 king ace. I raise it 20 ******* moves in for 220 dollars, I call with my remaining 120. He flips Ace Five, turn brings a five.In less than 10 minutes I lose by deposit, AGAIN! bye bye 200what the **** is this pokerstars???
Everyone knows that whenever someone on the button raises, they have aces. Easy foldWell your first mistake is playing 1/2 NL with $200 in your account. You need at least $300. Also, don't you know that you're supposed to push all in preflop with AQ?? IT'S A MONSTER!!!If your approach on life is the same as it is to the game of poker, then I suggest you give up...on life that is. Keep playing poker, and I'll keep my eyes peeled.
and yet you continue to deposit there.as a whole, we thank you.
i like the interface and the games. Thank me for what, QQ losing to hands it dominates, AK losing to ace rag, aj, aq??? Thank me for what? hitting king/ace high flush draws only to lose to a full house on the river. What about having AA vs AA only to lose to 4 card flush, TWICE. What about having AK and flopping two pair on an A3K flop, only to have the other guy have a set of 3s
AQ on an AKX board is not an all-in call you should be making.
against this guy it was a call, he had ace five
Thank me for what, QQ losing to hands it dominates
play the 20 dollar 180 tourny, I get QQ I limp in 2nd posistion as the table has been full of loons. Button makes it 225, two callers. I push in for 1400. Button has AA im ****ed
QQ dominates AA now?Thank you for continuing to deposit into such a rigged site and allow the good players people that rig the site to profit off of it.
QQ dominates AA now?Thank you for continuing to deposit into such a rigged site and allow the good players people that rig the site to profit off of it.
ok here we go, iQQ has lost to jack tenace sixpocket pair of 4sKJ34KQK10i was ahead in each situation after the flop, I bet or reraised in each situation. ONly to get drawn out on river or turn
ok here we go, iQQ has lost to jack tenace sixpocket pair of 4sKJ34KQK10i was ahead in each situation after the flop, I bet or reraised in each situation. ONly to get drawn out on river or turn
Man that's terrible. I've never been sucked out on before.(I don't think it's needed)
holy hell, you lost with queens a few times. stars MUST be rigged...i mean, how can queens EVER lose vs KJ?

look I dont mind getting outdrawn, and losing to hands I dominate.But this has been going on for more than a few sessions, its been MONTHS!! hundreds of hours. Its just getting out of hand, and im just scratching my head figuring out why am I running this bad, and what im doing wrong in these situations.

look I dont mind getting outdrawn, and losing to hands I dominate.But this has been going on for more than a few sessions, its been MONTHS!! hundreds of hours. Its just getting out of hand, and im just scratching my head figuring out why am I running this bad, and what im doing wrong in these situations.
you're bitching that QQ lost to AA....step 1: DON'T LIMPRAISE QQ. it might be tough, but it's possible to lay down QQ preflop. (not saying that was the right move here, just sayin)step 2: redeposit and play within your limits instead of blowing a $200 buyin and then whining about it.
lol, you definitely do not have any grasp on any statistical concepts, and definitely no clue about probabilities.good luck though.what is your screenname on Stars?
ohh dont run that crap by me, believe you me I know about that. What the hell are you gonna do lay down hands like QQ, AK, AA, KK pre flop
ohh dont run that crap by me, believe you me I know about that. What the hell are you gonna do lay down hands like QQ, AK, AA, KK pre flop
AA, never. KK, almost never. QQ and AK? you're a pretty awful player if you can't ever get away from these preflop.
AA, never. KK, almost never. QQ and AK? you're a pretty awful player if you can't ever get away from these preflop.
UGH I have! Look im just running really horribly and im looking for some understanding from someone
UGH I have! Look im just running really horribly and im looking for some understanding from someone
i'm running pretty badly in holdem too, so i switched games for a bit and it turned it around. or i take a break, or i go and punch an infant or something. i don't come on here and post about the BAAAD BEEEEETS im taking.