I've Quit Online Poker For Good

after another fun session at pstars im going to quit this maddness, got dealt QQ and it lost to a6, and 44 after a 2 six eight flop, turn six, turn 4. Then in the rebuy tournament Ak lost aq, then i get AK on a flop of A,k,3, The guy made a set vs my two pair. The past 2 months at pstars have been like this, and i live games as well as online QQ has probably cost me 4k in pots

I care, as I'm about to make my return to online poker i was going to deposit on stars.should i go stars, UB or FT. keep in mind i've played on all these sites, I have a "ok" feel for each site, and i find UB has good tournaments but no real "big" tourneys,also i find FT is too tight at some times / tablesstars just seems plain old rigged.help me

after another fun session at pstars im going to quit this maddness, got dealt QQ and it lost to a6, and 44 after a 2 six eight flop, turn six, turn 4. Then in the rebuy tournament Ak lost aq, then i get AK on a flop of A,k,3, The guy made a set vs my two pair. The past 2 months at pstars have been like this, and i live games as well as online QQ has probably cost me 4k in pots
Of course it's rigged against you. It's illegal in your state :club: But yes, if you can't handle the bad beats you should quit and find a more relaxing way to spend your money.
I care, as I'm about to make my return to online poker i was going to deposit on stars.should i go stars, UB or FT. keep in mind i've played on all these sites, I have a "ok" feel for each site, and i find UB has good tournaments but no real "big" tourneys,also i find FT is too tight at some times / tablesstars just seems plain old rigged.help me
Bodog, Doyle's or Absolute, AINEC.

DUDE..If u was to win everytime u got ur money in with the best hand, poker would be boring..luck is the probability of bad math..it's okay dont quit that makes it worse, so when u do come back u lose even worse..

does anyone else have a problem with two turn cards being dealt?just saying :club:
no bodog, i'm canadian.i'm not a fan of absolute, i scoped it out. and doyle's isnt on the list for a lot of the big tourney's and shizz
FT for their Guarantee Tournaments... and DS Tournaments. Also, I've found that they have a soft o8 cash game on FT.
Please dont start a thread ever again
I hear ya, first couple of nights there myself, i found myself pondering an admission into the nearest psych hospital for an evaluation. It was brutal.
I hear ya, first couple of nights there myself, i found myself pondering an admission into the nearest psych hospital for an evaluation. It was brutal.
yeah ive already broken 1 sony vaio due to a bad beat when AA lost to 3-6 suited. playing 10/20 NL. Assface with 3-6 goes all in for 2200, i have AA in BB with about 1250 in front of me. flops a straight

I've said this before and i'l say it again.Invest in a punching bag, with your 1st 100 winning online, buy a punching bag, if this is not do-able, then I suggest having a load of laundry next to your computer.smashing your fist into a dirty load of laundry is surprisingly satisfyingbe sure to punch and talk in a equal amount.ex: How (punch) the (punch) phuck (punch) can (punch) You (punch) call (punch) with (punch) King (punch) Four (punch punch punch punch punch) and breath

ex: How (punch) the (punch) phuck (punch) can (punch) You (punch) call (punch) with (punch) King (punch) Four (punch punch punch punch punch) and breath
nh, sir :club:
I've said this before and i'l say it again.Invest in a punching bag, with your 1st 100 winning online, buy a punching bag, if this is not do-able, then I suggest having a load of laundry next to your computer.smashing your fist into a dirty load of laundry is surprisingly satisfyingbe sure to punch and talk in a equal amount.ex: How (punch) the (punch) phuck (punch) can (punch) You (punch) call (punch) with (punch) King (punch) Four (punch punch punch punch punch) and breath
:club: x 3damn i cant get that pic of the skirt out of my head.....lol
yeah ive already broken 1 sony vaio due to a bad beat when AA lost to 3-6 suited. playing 10/20 NL. Assface with 3-6 goes all in for 2200, i have AA in BB with about 1250 in front of me. flops a straight
I threw my first glass this weekend, so i'm in the club! :club: