Custom Themes On Stars

I'd like to create my own custom themes on stars. Does anyone know how to do that exactly?I checked out the folders and see where I can change the images etc. and have tried some crude attempts at modifying tables etc. but I don't know how to make it show up in the list of themes (I assume its some setting in the ini files). I have searched the web and some 2+2 articles were a little helpfull but no technical details to be found.Anyway I think it would be pretty cool, maybe if we know how we can even put together an FCP one....By the way they have a lot of examples at psthemes.com which are for sale which look pretty good.

I'd like to create my own custom themes on stars. Does anyone know how to do that exactly?I checked out the folders and see where I can change the images etc. and have tried some crude attempts at modifying tables etc. but I don't know how to make it show up in the list of themes (I assume its some setting in the ini files). I have searched the web and some 2+2 articles were a little helpfull but no technical details to be found.Anyway I think it would be pretty cool, maybe if we know how we can even put together an FCP one....By the way they have a lot of examples at psthemes.com which are for sale which look pretty good.
i've done it on ub, i had to disassemble the dll's and then overwrite the old ones. it worked great but every time ub did an autoupdate it would mess it up. if anyone wants some sick ub GUI let me know maybe i can dig it up.

if used to involve replacing a jpg in a subfolder. now, you just choose a custom background in the themes area. like this one i did.bgspider1.jpgedit:found link to file outlining how to create a full theme for sharing. would have made it a hotlink, but the [] in the name fubar's it.www.pokerstars.com/poker/download/themes-dist-0[1].9.3.5.zip