89 replies to this topic

#41 _OutKicked_

_OutKicked_

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:12 PM

View PostRoyal_Tour, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 3:52 PM, said:

True.I sometimes wish I was more into poker years ago before i found a decent job. at least then i'd know if i tried and failed.now i'm just a donk who keeps spending any profits in his BR.Not enough hours in a day for both. P.S. if you can afford the 335i, get it. from what my roomate told me, he said its going to outperform the current M3 for such a reasonable price until the '07 M3 comes out.
The 335 looks amazing and everything i've read says it's perfect. My '04 CI doesn't need replacing but i'm scared to death of going near the dealership. It's calling my name.
www.vegasry.com

#42 astros11ss

astros11ss

the brown man they love to hate

• Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:19 PM

i'm def down to join a fcp poker crew.... i'm already in one (pokerhaus) but dammit moving to canada and smoking weed and playing online poker sounds pretty perfect to me.

#43 socalpoker_j

socalpoker_j

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:19 PM

Yes, the new M3 is going to be insane. 400 HP stock and BMW handling, ooo weee. Posted ImageMC Hammer, isn't he a pastor now PMJ?

#44 PMJackson21

PMJackson21

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:22 PM

View Postsocalpoker_j, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 2:19 PM, said:

Yes, the new M3 is going to be insane. 400 HP stock and BMW handling, ooo weee. Posted Image
Pathetically, the sight of that makes me almost tear up. So beautiful...I had a salesman detail all the changes they are making to me last time I was in there. He obviously knew a fish when he saw one. ;-)EDIT: I _think he is a Pastor now, but I haven't heard any MC Hammer news in a while, which is an obv shame. :-)
----

Patrick
PMJackson21

"PrtyPsux estaba jugando muy loose, raiseaba desde early con KJo...cosas asi."

#45 _OutKicked_

_OutKicked_

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:24 PM

View PostPMJackson21, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 4:22 PM, said:

Pathetically, the site of that makes me almost tear up. So beautiful...I had a salesman detail all the changes they are making to me last time I was in there. He obviously knew a fish when he saw one. ;-)
are helmuts going to be required in that thing? This guy seems to think so.
www.vegasry.com

#46 ChuckSty

ChuckSty

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:27 PM

please hammer dont' hurt em: age i don't remember but i begged my brother for it for xmas when i was real small and he kicked the **** out of me and called me a *****.then bought me the tape, also included was a copy of appetite for destrcution. ty pete.
http://www.brainflips.com/

The Worlds Smartest Flashcards!

#47 navybuttons

navybuttons

What?

• Members
  • 5,117 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Diamonds

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:29 PM

View PostJMoney2681, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 2:12 PM, said:

Really? How much more baller can you be? These guys were only 20 and they JUST moved in. What did ActionJeff have?
no i mean young kids with money that were obviously nerds in high school trying to be cool.
if you're not playing the notes in front of you it's not mozart.

#48 socalpoker_j

socalpoker_j

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:32 PM

View PostChuckSty, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 2:27 PM, said:

please hammer dont' hurt em: age i don't remember but i begged my brother for it for xmas when i was real small and he kicked the **** out of me and called me a *****.then bought me the tape, also included was a copy of appetite for destrcution. ty pete.
I can remember when he went all thug...

#49 yourboygsarida

yourboygsarida

special delivery

• Members
  • 1,940 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:plo8

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:32 PM

View PostRoyal_Tour, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 1:16 PM, said:

Cool, i should start a website like theirs, call it the "Send it 2 Mitch's biitches"i'll take pics of my Type S and my roomates new 335i, my toy's TV's and house. and i'll hope it gets me laid.sweeeeeet who wants to join my crew?
in case the jacuzzi falls through, i can chip in a nice master bathroom that has a tub that can easily fit three. but i want in for this amaaazing swap lol

#50 JBradburn6

JBradburn6

The Michael Phelps of Posting

• Members
  • 1,898 posts
  • Interests:Keystone Light, Grape Kamchatka, boobs that are built for speed, Dawson's Creek<br /><br />Check out my other profile at www.FamilyWatchDog.com

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:33 PM

View PostRoyal_Tour, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 4:16 PM, said:

Cool, i should start a website like theirs, call it the "Send it 2 Mitch's biitches"i'll take pics of my Type S and my roomates new 335i, my toy's TV's and house. and i'll hope it gets me laid.sweeeeeet who wants to join my crew?
I'm in. My cred (credentials for those of you not in the know):-Expedition-Our house next year: 7 guys, projector and screen stolen borrowed from my roommate's old fraternity, hot tub with character, kegerator with cold beer on tap 24/7-I have Game Boy AdvancedLet me know when 2nd round interviews are, I assume they're either here at IU or Windsor. I'm good either way.
"Wine em, dine em, 69 em"

QUOTE(Ron_Mexico @ Friday, September 29th, 2006, 10:05 AM) View Post
You sir, make me speechless

QUOTE(ShakeZuma @ Friday, February 1st, 2008, 3:18 PM) View Post
well if anybody can pull off a shakezuma impression, I'm certain that its jbradburn.

#51 El Guapo

El Guapo

Like A Boss!

• Members
  • 16,439 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:45 PM

Alright I am married with a kid now, but can I be in this new crew if I provide hookers for all the house mates on a monthly basis. Because it looks like those guys are getting about as much sex as me, and unfortunately that ain't much. Did I mention that I am married with a kid.Hammer - He is a pastor and an idiot. He bought a Honda Oddessy (minivan) from a friend of mine who is the finance manager in Tracy at the Honda Dealership. Then he tried to tell her daughter that he could hook her up with a record deal. I have been by his 10 million dollar mansion in Fremont, CA. It has since been sold, but it used to have Hammer Time with a big hammer in gold on the front gate. I think he put 20 mil in that place and sold it for like 6.

#52 BudBundy

BudBundy

The Sacred Geometry of Chance

• Members
  • 3,754 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:47 PM

View Postnavybuttons, on Wednesday, October 25th, 2006, 12:29 AM, said:

no i mean young kids with money that were obviously nerds in high school trying to be cool.
got a link to that guy's blog?********Wait a min..you guys hijacked my thread?Wow thats a first in general

#53 JMoney2681

JMoney2681

Where am I?

• Members
  • 2,333 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:FCP poker baby!

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:49 PM

[quote name='El Guapo' date='Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 2:45 PM' It has since been sold, but it used to have Hammer Time with a big hammer in gold on the front gate. I think he put 20 mil in that place and sold it for like 6.[/quote]Nice investment! :club:
"Baby now? If youda lost that pot, it woulda done been, get away b1tch."
-Doyle Brunson, HSP

[Posted by - CardWarFare]
"Are you really asking if a site making fake ID's is legit?"

#54 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,859 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:10 PM

View Postmattster, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 3:51 PM, said:

Any of you think these two guys are happy? Fark, I hate materialism. That house just reeks with agony to me. They have no life, no nothing. They just dont get it. Money. My. Somebody smack them up and show them why they were put on this earth. Sure wasnt to be in that deathhouse. Am I the only one who gets this? Has the whole world gone mad? Poker is a game that we love. The game. We want to win money, but we dont wanna be ruled by the game. These guys have got nothing. Absolutely nothing.
that is a great friggin post. these guys are dbags who's self-worth is completely ruled by a number on a computer, toys they don't appreciate, and some whores with the same value system as their own.woo, what a life.
Long signatures are really annoying.

#55 TylerSalzman

TylerSalzman

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Girlfriend, Pool
  • Favorite Poker Game:Holdem/Omaha hi lo

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:13 PM

View Postmrdannyg, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 2:10 PM, said:

that is a great friggin post. these guys are dbags who's self-worth is completely ruled by a number on a computer, toys they don't appreciate, and some whores with the same value system as their own.woo, what a life.
These guys are complete losers... well at least that raptor guy is. All he's doing is bragging the whole time, and says JEALOUS? underneath every single picture. He also says Holla at the end of every single post.. and for the life of me, I can't think of anything more annoying right now
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, Hey! Cut that **** out!"

IPB Image

#56 astros11ss

astros11ss

the brown man they love to hate

• Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:14 PM

View Postmrdannyg, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 5:10 PM, said:

rofl at you guys thinking you have ANY understanding of a person's life and/or happiness based on a couple pictures of their pimp crib they post on an internet forum.

#57 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,859 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:23 PM

View Postastros11ss, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 5:14 PM, said:

rofl at you guys thinking you have ANY understanding of a person's life and/or happiness based on a couple pictures of their pimp crib they post on an internet forum.
(edited)its pretty easy to see/understand quite a bit about them based on what they choose to put out there. at the very least, its pretty easy to guess at a person's value system by what they choose to represent about themselves. i guess its possible that between pimping their inefficient cars, playing online poker for a living, and taking pictures of themselves dressed like dbags with slutty girls, they're forming meaningful personal relationships and reading/considering challenging material.but ummm, i doubt it.its ok, i'm sure we're just jealous. because making a living playing poker is such a difficult thing to do.

#58 JMoney2681

JMoney2681

Where am I?

• Members
  • 2,333 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:FCP poker baby!

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:24 PM

View Postmrdannyg, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 3:23 PM, said:

i guess its possible that between pimping their inefficient cars,
M3? STI? What did I miss?

View Postmrdannyg, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 3:23 PM, said:

its ok, i'm sure we're just jealous. because making a living playing poker is such a difficult thing to do.
Making the money they do is.
"Baby now? If youda lost that pot, it woulda done been, get away b1tch."
-Doyle Brunson, HSP

[Posted by - CardWarFare]
"Are you really asking if a site making fake ID's is legit?"

#59 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,859 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:30 PM

View PostJMoney2681, on Tuesday, October 24th, 2006, 5:24 PM, said:

M3? STI? What did I miss?Making the money they do is.
I didn't say they weren't "sweet" or "balla" cars, just that they were inefficient. when someone chooses to spend that much on a car that is mostly for show, it implies a lot about their value judgments. thats all i meant, since some of those cars are pretty nice.how much money are they making? better yet, how long have they been making it for, and how long can they expect to make it into the future?

#60 GrinderMJ

GrinderMJ

Original

• Members
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:39 PM

View Postmrdannyg, on Wednesday, October 25th, 2006, 3:30 AM, said:

I didn't say they weren't "sweet" or "balla" cars, just that they were inefficient. when someone chooses to spend that much on a car that is mostly for show, it implies a lot about their value judgments. thats all i meant, since some of those cars are pretty nice.how much money are they making? better yet, how long have they been making it for, and how long can they expect to make it into the future?
lol durrr is one of the biggest online cash game winners and he has been for a while now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users