90 replies to this topic

#1 chgocubs99

chgocubs99

Year and miles?

• Members
  • 9,994 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Drinking heavily

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:08 PM

Instead of hijacking every thread on the board, when you two feel like having one of your usual spats, please post them here.Thanks.
QUOTE (dscoot @ Friday, April 10th, 2009, 3:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im still not sold that many of these people that get these big online scores are winners when it comes to the live game, which, by the way, is real poker.

#2 SweetDaddyFreak

SweetDaddyFreak

Can I touch you?

• Members
  • 2,291 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live MTT's

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:14 PM

I know people bitc.h about general and useless threads, but every gen. vet knows that this had to happen. This thread was needed.
Dammit, there's no time!

#3 SpiderGuard

SpiderGuard

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:15 PM

Well played.Of course this won't work because their little online feud lets them postwhore which for some reason is something they like, but it's the thought that counts.

#4 rwood

rwood

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:33 PM

nice thread

#5 zsta2k6

zsta2k6

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:58 PM

something tells me this will be the only thread these two wont post in...

#6 Tiltinagain

Tiltinagain

Every village has it's idiot. Welcome to our village.

• Members
  • 6,027 posts
  • Interests:Poker, gun dog training, fishing, upland hunting, not dying from Lymphoma. Not necessarily in that order.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Liquor in the front. Poker in the rear

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:06 PM

View Postzsta2k6, on Monday, October 16th, 2006, 6:58 PM, said:

something tells me this will be the only thread these two wont post in...
6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: ripptyde, Tiltinagain, TheSkearnel, chowds4, No_NeckNot so fast.........

View PostJubilantLankyLad, on 23 October 2015 - 04:24 PM, said:

Go to hell, brvy.

View Postfrautotenkinder, on 22 May 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

I am not comfortable with vaginas and lunch meats being in the same metaphor. Anything besides saying or implying that is an improvement.

speedz99 said:

Fine...when god dies, I'll be ok with people being upset on facebook.

#7 sixhands

sixhands

Forum Conscience and Pedagogical Inspirator

• Members
  • 1,770 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Sports, Video games

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:12 PM

View Postchgocubs99, on Monday, October 16th, 2006, 6:08 PM, said:

Instead of hijacking every thread on the board, when you two feel like having one of your usual spats, please post them here.Thanks.
good thinking OP
seven

ANCORA IMPARO

#8 JMoney2681

JMoney2681

Where am I?

• Members
  • 2,333 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:FCP poker baby!

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:53 PM

View Postchgocubs99, on Monday, October 16th, 2006, 6:08 PM, said:

Hijacking? Show me some threads I hijacked. I have put more valueable posts in this forum than you ever will...
"Baby now? If youda lost that pot, it woulda done been, get away b1tch."
-Doyle Brunson, HSP

[Posted by - CardWarFare]
"Are you really asking if a site making fake ID's is legit?"

#9 RickyG033

RickyG033

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

View PostJMoney2681, on Monday, October 16th, 2006, 6:53 PM, said:

Hijacking? Show me some threads I hijacked. I have put more valueable posts in this forum than you ever will...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :club: :D :D :D :) :) :) Find us one

#10 ripptyde

ripptyde

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:58 PM

mods delete this thread plzI have no interest in perpetrating a flame war with JMoneythis thread is only going to ignite negativityI have PMed JMoney proposing a truce and if he accepts then we can move on business as usualplease delete this nonsensical BS thread

#11 JMoney2681

JMoney2681

Where am I?

• Members
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:00 PM

View PostRickyG033, on Monday, October 16th, 2006, 7:57 PM, said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :club: :D :D :D :) :) :) Find us one
General is for idiots like you who type..."HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA" x infinity. It's hard to find good information, let alone respond with it in general. And that's because half of you here wouldn't undestand it anyway. You wouldn't know about poker usefulness if it pinched you in the ass. Go to tourney strat or limit or NL strat, and read some of my posts, then you will see the light. I believe Fleung already started a thread where FCP posters where supposed to put up a thread where he/she posted something useful. I was one of the only ones that actually put up some of my own threads I posted something "useful" in. Go dig for it if you don't believe me, moron.
-Doyle Brunson, HSP

#12 Canary3

Canary3

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:short handed pot limit omaha

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:03 PM

86 posts per day.... nothing more
You can get free stuff just for signing up for an online poker room http://www.pokersource.com/?rc=whatsupma3

#13 Yoda

Yoda

FCP Superstars Champion, Jedi Master & Lesbian Connoisseur

• Members
  • 5,824 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:09 PM

Ripptyde really is a moronic asshole though. JS.

[15:06] <Jan99> go J E T S

#14 Wandigo

Wandigo

.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.

• Members
  • 7,512 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:11 PM

View Postripptyde, on Monday, October 16th, 2006, 6:58 PM, said:

I have PMed JMoney proposing a truce and if he accepts then we can move on business as usual
Don't see it happening, he pm'd me and said you were a douchebag.

wandigo on stars // BKqzbxt on fulltilt/ub
pokerhaus forums

#15 JMoney2681

JMoney2681

Where am I?

• Members
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:12 PM

View PostWandigo, on Monday, October 16th, 2006, 8:11 PM, said:

Don't see it happening, he pm'd me and said you were a douchebag.
You just like starting trouble....For the record Ripp, I didn't PM Wandigo that. But Wandy, I don't think Ripp wants me to post what YOU PM'd me about him...
-Doyle Brunson, HSP

#16 RickyG033

RickyG033

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:15 PM

View PostJMoney2681, on Monday, October 16th, 2006, 7:00 PM, said:

General is for idiots like you who type..."HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA" x infinity. It's hard to find good information, let alone respond with it in general. And that's because half of you here wouldn't undestand it anyway. You wouldn't know about poker usefulness if it pinched you in the ass. Go to tourney strat or limit or NL strat, and read some of my posts, then you will see the light. I believe Fleung already started a thread where FCP posters where supposed to put up a thread where he/she posted something useful. I was one of the only ones that actually put up some of my own threads I posted something "useful" in. Go dig for it if you don't believe me, moron.
Yep, I go already making useless posts... I have been a member for 2 years and have what...like 150 postS???And if u want to talk Poker...we can compare TLB standings or something...other than that I am done...Good evening all

#17 rwood

rwood

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:16 PM

hey, i give jmon's credit, i've seen many of his posts that have high content. obv he has a few worthless ones but im sure if everyone digs through their topic/post history we all would find some stuff we wished we could edit/delete. my 2 cents, which is worth like 40,000,000 yen

#18 SpiderGuard

SpiderGuard

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:17 PM

You guys haven't hijacked any threads, nope...not at all.http://www.fullconta...u...c=77850&hl=http://www.fullconta...u...c=77786&hl=http://www.fullconta...u...c=77663&hl=http://www.fullconta...u...c=77670&hl=http://www.fullconta...u...c=77558&hl=

#19 Norhas99

Norhas99

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Disc Golf

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:19 PM

It was pretty funny, i stopped by the final table of the 500k guaranteed last night on FTP, and Ripptyde was getting torn to pieces by all the railbirds, it was pretty funny.
-------It's not bragging if you can back it up-------

#20 ripptyde

ripptyde

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:24 PM

JMoney seriously I dont feel like wasting any more time or energy dukin it out with you. Its a stupid message forum...I dont have anything against you...post all you want....I have been simply retaliating as a defense mechanismWhats sad is that so many people on here thrive on this type of thing. The internet is a place where little men can become big men with no fear of consequence. Im guilty of this type of behavior myself I wont deny itAs far as I am concerned this little cyber battle we have been fueling is over. I don't feel like continuing down this path anymore.

View PostNorhas99, on Monday, October 16th, 2006, 8:19 PM, said:

It was pretty funny, i stopped by the final table of the 500k guaranteed last night on FTP, and Ripptyde was getting torn to pieces by all the railbirds, it was pretty funny.
ya Norhas that was pretty funnyfeel better about yourself now by pointing that out ? Someone asked for a rail call in a big tourney and I stepped up to talk some trash for my FCP brother. I promise you that I have endured more trash talk than what was dished out to me last night. My chat was banned on FT for that but it doesnt phase me one bit. I dont even have a real money account there. It was my birthday I was drunk and thought it would be fun to talk some trash and rail someone in a big tourney who was looking for some support. Yea Im a real *******

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users