Do I Deposit For The Bonus Or Not?

well now that we don't know what the hells going on. Should i deposit to get the 100% bonus ? and if i do is it through this sat. the 14 th as bob said or 15th - 21st as the newsletter said?

I am stuck in the same dilehma. I have some money left, but a 100% redeposit bonus, seems like a can't miss proposition. Anyone else redepositing on FCP?If the PokerRoom network does in fact shut out US players, wouldn't that force the closure of FCP? FCP is on the PokerRoom network. My Sun Poker account was disabled & closed because it was on the Cryptologic poker network.

bonus whores = bad poker players who can't be profitable without rakeback etcend of story game over
LOL. If you can play at a site with a good rakeback and bonuses you are a bad player? Why not take the free money, it is absurd to not to take some of the great offers they have going. Absolute is insane for bonus/rakeback combo and WPX is 100% rakeback as well.

I don't give a **** about rakebackI can be profitable without charity for the losers who don't win without a rebate from the very same site thats kicking their ***I know what the concept of rake back means sorry thats nice keep grinding 3/6 limit for your 150 or so a month or whatever it isId rather own 2/4 six man on Stars with no 'rakeback' from weak tight noob boys like yourself playing tagg for his microscopic monthly rakebacklike fishing with dynamite

I don't give a **** about rakebackI can be profitable without charity for the losers who don't win without a rebate from the very same site thats kicking their ***I know what the concept of rake back means sorry thats nice keep grinding 3/6 limit for your 150 or so a month or whatever it isId rather own 2/4 six man on Stars with no 'rakeback' from weak tight noob boys like yourself playing tagg for his microscopic monthly rakebacklike fishing with dynamite
So this is why you were banned at that other site...Keep it up!

WTF are you talking about you mongoloidI was not 'banned' from any site get a clue I still play and kick *** on Stars, FT and post here and on 2+2 get a fk'n clue you dooshgossip whore doosh bags unite

WTF are you talking about you mongoloidI was not 'banned' from any site get a clue I still play and kick *** on Stars, FT and post here and on 2+2 get a fk'n clue you dooshgossip whore doosh bags unite
Seriously, does EVERY single on of your posts have to be full of abuse?? Honestly, dude, do you have any friends in the world, whatsoever? I imagine you have a lot of hate in your life.Every time, you try to ruin a thread by flaming, swearing and personal abuse etc etc...Say what you like in response to this, I wont be posting again in this topic.... But I worry about people like you, you have nothing constructive to say at all. Try to get out more or something.
you need to stop typing.Tyde is the kind of person who should be banned.
Seriously, does EVERY single on of your posts have to be full of abuse?? Honestly, dude, do you have any friends in the world, whatsoever? I imagine you have a lot of hate in your life.Every time, you try to ruin a thread by flaming, swearing and personal abuse etc etc...Say what you like in response to this, I wont be posting again in this topic.... But I worry about people like you, you have nothing constructive to say at all. Try to get out more or something.
whenI get flamed everytime I try to contribute....gee Im sorry for retaliating.
But you retaliate against people who arent flaming you.Retaliate against the people that flamed you.
I have no interest in igniting flame warsare you ****ing joking that people arent going out of their way to flame me ?? Im here ready to defend myself for better or for worse.
I have no interest in igniting flame warsare you ****ing joking that people arent going out of their way to flame me ?? Im here ready to defend myself for better or for worse.
It seems more like you are going out of your way to flame others.