***official 24 Season 6 Thread***

Old or not, I found this interviewA recent interview with Kiefer Sutherland in The Guardian gave brief hints at what may be going on with Jack in Season 6. Thanks to nweldon from IMDB for the information.http://observer.guardian.co.uk/screen/stor...1810544,00.htmlKiefer Sutherland - "So Bauer will be around for a little while longer. The projected movie version of 24, if it happens, will be filmed after the sixth series, 'but that won't be in real time,' he adds reassuringly, and explains that season six will take a slightly different turn. 'We've had five years of him saving a large thing; this one's much more about him saving his own ***. He'll go from being the one who hunts people down to the one who's being hunted, so that in itself turns the show around.'I'm excited. So excited that I made this thread 3 months before the season begins.

Old or not, I found this interviewA recent interview with Kiefer Sutherland in The Guardian gave brief hints at what may be going on with Jack in Season 6. Thanks to nweldon from IMDB for the information.http://observer.guardian.co.uk/screen/stor...1810544,00.htmlKiefer Sutherland - "So Bauer will be around for a little while longer. The projected movie version of 24, if it happens, will be filmed after the sixth series, 'but that won't be in real time,' he adds reassuringly, and explains that season six will take a slightly different turn. 'We've had five years of him saving a large thing; this one's much more about him saving his own ***. He'll go from being the one who hunts people down to the one who's being hunted, so that in itself turns the show around.'I'm excited. So excited that I made this thread 3 months before the season begins.
you're that excited about a season that will revolve around people coming close to killing a guy each week, but having absolutely no chance of actually succeeding?
  • 2 weeks later...

24 movie will be awesome-it will obviously not be in real time becuase then the actual movie would need to be 24 hours.i thought it would be cool if the movie was like a prequel to season 7 so its just like an extra 2 hour episode