digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 32,360 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:19 PM

LMAOI just watched this and it was very good."Mama needs another spliff."LMAO
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#62 QuadsFull

QuadsFull

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Paintball, Golf, Pool, Basketball, anything else that I can enjoy with friends and family.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Multi Table No Limit Tournies

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:16 PM

Hey, what is the deal with the video blogs? They were almost everyday then the camera guy had to go move, now they are random. I thought the video blog was very cool. It was like a day in the life of Daniel, you know. Anyway's just wondering what was up. By the way this is my first post to the forum, I'm new so take it easy on me. Still leatning all the forum stuff.

#63 GeneralGeeWhiz

GeneralGeeWhiz

Go Niners

• Members
  • 5,191 posts
  • Interests:mtt bubbles, girls, fast cars and golf.
  • Favorite Poker Game:mtt bubbles

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:00 PM

View PostQuadsFull, on Thursday, March 15th, 2007, 2:16 PM, said:

Hey, what is the deal with the video blogs? They were almost everyday then the camera guy had to go move, now they are random. I thought the video blog was very cool. It was like a day in the life of Daniel, you know. Anyway's just wondering what was up. By the way this is my first post to the forum, I'm new so take it easy on me. Still leatning all the forum stuff.
Welcome.

#64 QuadsFull

QuadsFull

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Paintball, Golf, Pool, Basketball, anything else that I can enjoy with friends and family.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Multi Table No Limit Tournies

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:00 AM

Alright first off, thanks GeneralGeeWhiz for welcomeing me. Sencond WTF. I watch Daniels VBlog on RawVegas.com. On there program schedual they said that Daniel would have a new VBlog yesterday and there still isn't one. Did they cancel it? I wonder. Also on rawvegas.com they have adds for Eric Lingderen and Michael Mizrachi. Now E-Dog is not on the add and Michael is. Does anyone know anything about this? Any info I would appreciate. Thankx

#65 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 7,541 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:20 AM

New V-Blog posted today y'all.

#66 outsider13

outsider13

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:30 AM

View PostDanielNegreanu, on Saturday, March 22nd, 2008, 3:20 AM, said:

New V-Blog posted today y'all.
Welcome back. Been a while.PS, your hair is still thin :club: (mine is too)

#67 Nimue1995

Nimue1995

Mrs Obvious

• Members
  • 2,508 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'em

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:59 PM

Hair is overrated.
What do you like to do for fun?

Play poker
think up political posts to make in Daniel's Blog to drive LMD crazy,lol.

#68 killacam

killacam

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Holdem

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:01 PM

not working anymore.

#69 Orky

Orky

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:37 PM

Am I the only person who caught DN flipping the bird on his June 16th Vid Blog? I have Screen Shots! It happened!I'm sure he meant nothing by it, I just found it funny. Out of everything that's the one thing I pick up on.

Attached Files

#70 squidboy

squidboy

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:23 PM

View PostGovernator, on Monday, October 9th, 2006, 12:23 PM, said:

Hey Guys,Just want to let you know, Daniel's Video Diary is back up and running. As always you can find out if a new video blog is up by checking the home page for new thumbnails or by accessing the video diary website directly: http://fullcontactpo...com/video_diaryCheers
ok i clicked the link and it goes to a blank screen...on 2 computers. is it me whats going on

#71 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 20,091 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:41 AM

Daniel's Video Diaries are available on Raw Vegas.http://www.rawvegas....ality/negreanu/
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#72 squidboy

squidboy

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:33 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on Tuesday, July 15th, 2008, 5:41 AM, said:

Daniel's Video Diaries are available on Raw Vegas.http://www.rawvegas....ality/negreanu/
ok but he said there was a new one and i dont see it. also whats up with the other link thats was posted here

#73 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 20,091 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:03 AM

View Postsquidboy, on Tuesday, July 15th, 2008, 7:33 AM, said:

ok but he said there was a new one and i dont see it. also whats up with the other link thats was posted here
Look at the dates on the posts that you're quoting. Those are from a couple years ago and are no longer hosted at that link.
Bob

#74 squidboy

squidboy

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:50 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on Tuesday, July 15th, 2008, 12:03 PM, said:

Look at the dates on the posts that you're quoting. Those are from a couple years ago and are no longer hosted at that link.
wow im such a dumb ass..i saw the recent posts and didnt even think to look at the date from the original post

#75 UHENIO

UHENIO

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:1.00 -2.00 nl holdem

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:05 AM

View PostGovernator, on Monday, October 9th, 2006, 9:23 AM, said:

Hey Guys,Just want to let you know, Daniel's Video Diary is back up and running. As always you can find out if a new video blog is up by checking the home page for new thumbnails or by accessing the video diary website directly: http://fullcontactpo...com/video_diaryCheers
no it's not!

#76 Auggie74

Auggie74

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:holdem

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:44 PM

when i click the link to try to go to the video diary, it takes me to a blank page.... is something wrong with the link?????

#77 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 20,091 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:18 AM

View PostAuggie74, on Thursday, March 26th, 2009, 3:44 AM, said:

when i click the link to try to go to the video diary, it takes me to a blank page.... is something wrong with the link?????
That's an old link and Daniel's video diary is now provided by Raw Vegas.http://www.rawvegas....ality/negreanu/
Bob

#78 kroko

kroko

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

I have to ask when a new video? The last one it's from 20 Dec and I think like me all the fans are missing a video. I know that you do that for fun and you don't win nothing from that videos but it's always nice to watch your videos.

#79 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

As most of you know, Daniel's been video blogging again. You can access all his newest videos on the left side of the main website.Here's a link to the page: http://fullcontactpo.../video-blog.php

#80 SPARKLES

SPARKLES

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Texas Hold 'em

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

I'd love to see Daniel's videoblog. I have a phone line connection with a 56K modem. To download a 2 minute video takes about 20 to 30 minutes. (!) The library would be a choice but they block YouTube video's because of content not suitable for children. I also think that writing a blog is sometimes more satisfying to the reader and the writer. Something about the process encourages more thought. Being able to read and edit your words also sparks interesting tangents.So I'm limited to only the written word. I cherish reading your posts. :club: :ts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users