Daniel's Video Diary

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

I have to ask when a new video? The last one it's from 20 Dec and I think like me all the fans are missing a video. I know that you do that for fun and you don't win nothing from that videos but it's always nice to watch your videos.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd love to see Daniel's videoblog. I have a phone line connection with a 56K modem. To download a 2 minute video takes about 20 to 30 minutes. (!) The library would be a choice but they block YouTube video's because of content not suitable for children. I also think that writing a blog is sometimes more satisfying to the reader and the writer. Something about the process encourages more thought. Being able to read and edit your words also sparks interesting tangents.So I'm limited to only the written word. I cherish reading your posts. :club::ts

I'd love to see Daniel's videoblog. I have a phone line connection with a 56K modem. To download a 2 minute video takes about 20 to 30 minutes. (!) The library would be a choice but they block YouTube video's because of content not suitable for children. I also think that writing a blog is sometimes more satisfying to the reader and the writer. Something about the process encourages more thought. Being able to read and edit your words also sparks interesting tangents.So I'm limited to only the written word. I cherish reading your posts. :club::ts
welcome SPARKLES!! what year in the long forgotten ago past are you visiting us from?